Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the words to it, I didn't know for sure what song it was because all I could hear was mumbling half the time......That is for sure creepy reading all the words of it....:eek:

Kel
Creepy yeah, then I looked at what post number it was for me. 6666

...I seem to recall hearing about warm weather, then snow, warm, snow. If the body was there during all this variation in temp, I would think odor would have led someone to that spot. I counted, Brianna has been missing for 27 days.

If it was freezing or below for 27 days, the body would be well preserved and easily identifiable yesterday. Just trying to figure out what they are dealing with at the autopsy.

How much of Brianna would even be left after being exposed for over a month? Remember after 9 days Jessie Davis was almost skelatal already.

But Jessie was dumped in the heat of summer. brianna was from what I am reading was covered by snow up until a few days ago. I would lay odds she is almsot intact.

Interesting the LE said it was a 'woman's body found' not remains or skeletal remains. So it could mean she hasn't been there the whole time...

Interesting the LE said it was a 'woman's body found' not remains or skeletal remains. So it could mean she hasn't been there the whole time...

With as much bad weather and snow they have had for the last 4 weeks almost.She very easy could have been there quite awhile.A dear freind works at the hospital and was always complaining about having to even have chains on in Reno.

Any word on the press conference yet?

The U-tube creep is just using any high profile news story to get hits. Piece of white trash, if you ask me. So why are we helping him and giving him what he wants?! I think we should remove his link and not encourage people to watch him. He has nothing to do with this case.

Any word on the press conference yet?

The U-tube creep is just using any high profile news story to get hits. Piece of white trash, if you ask me. So why are we helping him and giving him what he wants?! I think we should remove his link and not encourage people to watch him. He has nothing to do with this case.

haven't heard anything yet...i have Foxnews going here....i GUESS this press conference would be shown on the cable news stations, right?

Oh, yes...I would certainly think so. This is a huge story and they should show it on the cable news.

per Foxnews, the autopsy hasn't begun yet, but will be done today....everything is hindging around the autopsy....

also, foxnews is "hearing" that the family may give some type of news conf on Monday......hmmm

From the way they are handling this, I would have to assume it is Brianna. I don't recall hearing of the FBI and LE staying all night at a crime scene etc. We have watched too many of these cases where bodies were found and then the scenes were finished in one day. They are certainly treating this area as they did when Kelly was found in WI. They took 3 days to clear that scene.

From the way they are handling this, I would have to assume it is Brianna. I don't recall hearing of the FBI and LE staying all night at a crime scene etc. We have watched too many of these cases where bodies were found and then the scenes were finished in one day. They are certainly treating this area as they did when Kelly was found in MI. They took 3 days to clear that scene.

i agree, SS..

No surprise, the search has been called off for today - although volunteers have been told they may be needed to go out and collect signs.
Well, that confirms it....I would say.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080216/NEWS/802160338&theme=
While family members of Brianna Denison awaited news on whether a body found Friday was the missing 19-year-old, they pleaded with the public again to come forward with any information about who might have abducted her.
"I still strongly feel that you have to look at your husband, boyfriend, brother, nephews, cousins and sons," said Lauren Denison, her aunt. "I still believe someone knows this guy. Be honest. Don't let this happen to anyone else again." (more at link)

No surprise, the search has been called off for today - although volunteers have been told they may be needed to go out and collect signs.
It sounds like they found Brianna. I am sickened and heartbroken that this continues to happen. I can't even begin to imagine the devastation her family is going through.

I'm scared this guy is going to hit again in the next week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodfish