Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless.........he was using a fake gun.
It is possible. Still, wouldn't you think he would have used the same tactic of "flashing a gun" (even if fake) to the other vics especially the one that kept screaming and he finally kicked her then took off?

I think in a college town, you would routinely find a girl walking on the streets at 3:00 am. They went to a party, and for whatever reason, decide to go home rather than spend the night. It isn't safe, but I don't think the rest of the world thinks like we do. KansasCutie, don't you agree???

Yeah definitely.
I've actually done it more than a few times (not the smartest ideas ive had in my lifetime)

Just a few weekends ago i got into a HUGE fight with a guy whos apartment we planned on passing out at & we didnt have my car because we took a taxi from the bar to get there and our phones had also died & he kicked us out so we had noo choice but to walk allll the way to our apartment. It took us so long! Worst night of my life.

Yes, another thing girls don't realize...they should NEVER go out without a fully charged phone. Their life could depend on it.

Then you need a new battery or one of those energizer battery packs so you can recharge your phone on the go. :)

The more I compare these crimes....the more I think two diff people are involved.

so glad to hear that these searches have finally gotten going...unfortunatley the Reno/Lake Tahoe area is mountains, lake, and lots of forest areas so it's a difficult search area. I hope we hear something over the weekend.

Did we confirm that the big white square thing is a quary?

What time were all these rapes in the area around? Were they all around late night/early morning hours? The culprit may be nocturnal or trying to work around his own work schedule.

What time were all these rapes in the area around? Were they all around late night/early morning hours? The culprit may be nocturnal or trying to work around his own work schedule.
Going to make me go search aren't you, Meo? :)

*Jan. 20 Brianna's abduction happened sometime after 4:26am and 9:00am .

*Jan. 19 at 5 a.m.: an unknown suspect unsuccessfully attempted to break into the home of the December victim

*Dec. 16 sexual assault and kidnapping that happened in December. In that case, a UNR student was kidnapped and sexually assaulted while she was walking home around 2 a.m.

*Nov. 13 at 5:55 a.m.: a female was battered and sexually groped in the 400 black of College Drive

*Oct. 22 Garcia said the latest woman told police she was attacked at about 10 p.m. on on the first floor of the parking garage just south of the arena where the Nevada basketball team plays.

October 22, 2007 - 10:00 p.m. (rape in parking garage of UNR - gun involved)
November 13, 2007 - 5:40 p.m. (unsuccessful assault - condoms found)
December 16, 2007 - 2:00 a.m. (assault)
January 19, 2008 4:00 a.m. (attempted break in)
January 20, 2008 - 4:30 a.m. (Brianna goes missing)

The sketch originated from the October incident.

Does anyone else see a resemblence?

renosuspect_1801.jpg

SUSPECT COMPOSITE SKETCH

628_127280715960000000.JPG

ALT, BRYAN L.

COMMUNITY NOTIFICATION: TIER LEVEL 2
Date(s) of Birth: 1971
Physical Description
Sex: M
Race: WHITE
Hair Color: BLOND OR STRAWBERRY
Eye Color: HAZEL
Height: 511
Weight: 145

Residence Address:3825 CAMBRIDGE #322LAS VEGAS, NV 89119
Conviction and Incarceration Information
Conviction Date: 1990-10-01
Conviction Location: LAKE HAVASU
Conviction State: AZ
Statute: NRS179D.450 Conviction Description: CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER

He is listed as "Non-Compliant (per NRS 179D.550)"

I presume this means he has not reported his current address in accordance with Nevada State law...

The eyes appear different. The sketch above eyes, have a slant to them
(possibly asian/caucasian)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members