Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the evidence of this? So far the Feds have not even hinted at these guys MAKING *advertiser censored* llet alone distributing it. There has been not a hint of any films or stills of AR being out there on the Internet, just in Gagnon's possession. Not a hint about any camere equipment found at anyone's residence.

I very well might be wrong but I do not think these fools were involved in distrubuting child *advertiser censored* beyond sharing it amongst themselves.

Let's just say it is my gut instinct..just like it was my gut instinct she was murdered..which has panned out ..because her death is listed as homicide now.

Remember this is just my opinion, which I feel I am as welcome to as you are to yours.

Galvino, thank-you. I picked that screen name because my grandma and I enjoyed watching the Edge of Night soap together.

Good thinking, Busylady!

About RG's Cullman house --- I bet a neighbor or two called in after that article ran and reported RG's recent appearance there.

Which makes me wonder even more *why* aren't we getting pix of Gagnon?? Arghhh!

I wonder why previous affidavits didnt show that someone try to access Brooke's Myspace from an IP address in Cullman Library. Will this means that they just discovered this just recently?

When is Brooke supposed to go to Texas to stay with Ray? Anyone?

I wonder why MJ didn't abuse Brooke's older sister? He was around her when she was young like these other girls he couldn't leave alone.

:Welcome-12-june: to websleuths, eris and edgeofnight!

I wonder why MJ didn't abuse Brooke's older sister? He was around her when she was young like these other girls he couldn't leave alone.

How about Ray - Did he abuse Savanna and Brooke . Cassandra said Ray is a very intelligent man - smart book man - but hey they divorced - I wonder why. Maybe because Cassandra caught him with these kiddie *advertiser censored* stuff? I would like to know as well why Cassandra and Ray divorced.

I wonder if he did and she just never told.

We don't know, or of the other members in the family that may, or may not ever say anything!

Christine...what if all that was a ruse to keep them looking in Texas...when in fact his stuff was in Alabama? I find it difficult to believe that he left Texas without properly getting rid of evidence/ material himself...but then again, I just woke up from a nap so may have missed a whole lot in the last couple of hours.

Don't feel bad I've been keeping up and for the life of me I cannot understand why Gagnon didn't destroy the *advertiser censored* in Alabama now that we know he flew there. Those new charges and info came out today. If he called Kevin to destroy the laptop and get rid of the safe in Texas why didn't he himself do the same in Alabama now that we know he was there?

Don't feel bad I've been keeping up and for the life of me I cannot understand why Gagnon didn't destroy the *advertiser censored* in Alabama now that we know he flew there. Those new charges and info came out today. If he called Kevin to destroy the laptop and get rid of the safe in Texas why didn't he himself do the same in Alabama now that we know he was there?

Because he just wasn't about to get rid of his *advertiser censored* collection..didn't they say 5 years worth, he thought the Alabama house was safe because he hadn't been formally living there and hadn't changed Brooke's email or myspace from there.

For some reason he thought of that place as his safe haven..which means I wonder what else went on there?

Im not so sure there was a safe in Texas, maybe just another ruse to get them looking in the wrong direction, these guys all definetly communicated a lot in those days.

Allen

Because he just wasn't about to get rid of his *advertiser censored* collection..didn't they say 5 years worth, he thought the Alabama house was safe because he hadn't been formally living there and hadn't changed Brooke's email or myspace from there.

For some reason he thought of that place as his safe haven..which means I wonder what else went on there?

Five years of collecting. That means he started is cp thing when Brooke was still 7 and living with him.

He claimed the 5 years of russian *advertiser censored* was what was in the safe he asked his roommate to get rid of. At least that's what he told the feds. He lived in Alabama for something like 6 years with Brooke and her family. No way LE wasn't gonna check him out. Especially since he flew, that would be LE's first clue. They had cell phone records e-mails etc. that he was confronted with. Etc. and all that :blowkiss:

Remember do any of us know what went on in the MJ home the night before??
everything couldnt have just been peachy, with all this stuff planned, no way

Allen

It seems most likely that he took the items from Texas to Alabama to hide them, along with whatever he had already left there. Kevin in Texas probably disposed of an empty safe as part of the plan to divert the authorities and cause further delays in their investigation. The plan was that MJ had also diverted the attention to someone else, so they felt that they had a double layer of security for themselves. If the safe was ever located, they could just claim that someone had found it in the dumpster and stolen whatever was inside.

All the talk about AR has me thinking.

MJ raped his 8 year old sister when he was 11. His father was apparently raping her as well. Maybe MJ too was a victim of childhood sexual abuse. That excuses nothing of course - just throwing that out there.

I feel for AR but I would never want her around my child. She needs extremely extensive therapy, I hope they do charge her and sentance her to a mental hospital where we all know she'll get help. MJ can be blamed for what he created in AR.

It seems most likely that he took the items from Texas to Alabama to hide them, along with whatever he had already left there. Kevin in Texas probably disposed of an empty safe as part of the plan to divert the authorities and cause further delays in their investigation. The plan was that MJ had also diverted the attention to someone else, so they felt that they had a double layer of security for themselves. If the safe was ever located, they could just claim that someone had found it in the dumpster and stolen whatever was inside.
i think thats right, the safe deal was just to get them looking elsewhere protecting the actual site in Alabama.

Allen

Or that they did not need to use that information to get what they wanted. Either one.

That's true . And this could tell us that there are many more IP address, email address that are possibly involved here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loria4mi5