Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to catch up here, so please forgive me if someone else has pointed this out:
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...08/NEWS01/80707017&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

in the comments, someone knows (from a source they refuse to quote) that Denise walked in on MJ and AR in the act and walked out and never said anything. Seems to me that LE should be tracking that commenter down and finding out who that source is and what else Denise has told them. IMO, if she knew what was happening and did nothing she's just as guilty as the rest of them.

In my opinion, if this really happened then the "source" should be telling the F.B.I. this and not commenting on the computer. Second, if it happened and the "source" learned about it and didn't go to LE then they are just as guilty, IMO. People sometimes say they know something they don't just to get attention.

I'm trying to catch up here, so please forgive me if someone else has pointed this out:
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...08/NEWS01/80707017&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

in the comments, someone knows (from a source they refuse to quote) that Denise walked in on MJ and AR in the act and walked out and never said anything. Seems to me that LE should be tracking that commenter down and finding out who that source is and what else Denise has told them. IMO, if she knew what was happening and did nothing she's just as guilty as the rest of them.

i read that, & i agree with you.....thanks for the link:seeya:

I have one of my four that can snow me, the little white lie stuff. The other's I can tell in an instant when they are fibbing. It scares me I can't tell very well with the other. :eek:

I have one like that too. The truth always comes out but it takes me awhile.:rolleyes:

Just announced on Fox that Bill O'Reilly is going to re-examine Vermont's Sex Crime Laws.
Kudos to him!

Except she wasn't even married to him yet.... she married him after he got out! And, IIRC, not long at all after he got out....so maybe they had become pen pals. Although, I believe they are both lifelong residents of the area.... probably already knew each other?

WHY would any woman with a young daughter at home marry a known sex offender AFTER he got out?

I believe we will learn soon that the two women, Denise and Cassandra, were also involved in the *advertiser censored* ring, and that they pimped their daughters to the step-fathers.

(My Opinion Only.)

Oops, I said that. :iamashamed0005:

So sorrreee
:bowdown:

So much info. So little sleep.

Noooo....you were correct! It's in the affidavit!

:clap:

Not only did Denise marry the perv right after his release, IIRC, but he was still in "treatment" ......and molesting A.R. while in "treatment" which he passed with flying colors! :furious::furious:

In my opinion, if this really happened then the "source" should be telling the F.B.I. this and not commenting on the computer. Second, if it happened and the "source" learned about it and didn't go to LE then they are just as guilty, IMO. People sometimes say they know something they don't just to get attention.

That may well be the case, and I can't say I disagree with you.

I'm simply pointing out that if there's someone out there who was in fact told this by Denise, LE might want to talk to them to see what else she knew, and when.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised to find that many people in town had heard about what was happening in this family and just wrote it off as a rumor or said nothing because they didn't want to get involved. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.

Even if AR said that she was holding tihngs for a friend, why wouldn't Denise call the friend's mother? I know that I would call AR's bluff because I would be quite suspicious of my young daughter running around with a towel on with my RSO husband in the house with her. Couple that with the other finds and the alarm bells would be sounding loudly.

I suspect that Denise was naive in that she probably questioned AR over and over again. AR is apparently an accomplished liar and probably convinced her mother that nothing was going on. The boyfriend was probably added to the mix and might have calmed the mother's suspicions. I wonder if the boyfriend was MJ's idea.

yikes!...i never thought of that...:eek:

Just a coincidental connection to Karr? Or is Alabama full of these perverts??

I don't think Alabama has any more perverts than any other state. I think they just move from state to state.

Noooo....you were correct! It's in the affidavit!

:clap:

I am??? lol I thought that was what I'd read; but then, after your post, I thought I was getting confuzzled from TMI.

Well then, in that case ... :waitasec:
What a coinkydink that MJ was abusing his step-daughter for 5 yrs, and Gagnon just happened to have had 5 yrs worth of child *advertiser censored*. hmmmm .....

WTG, Dark!! Amazing when we can't get one from the media! Great job! Cat will be out of the bag finally!
Thanks, Vermontn for letting us know.

Yes, he was on the front page of the Burlington Free Press again today. Sorry I couldn't scan it! Darn moving!

The caffeine is beginning to work. ;)

I think I'd been ignoring facts that are now re-surfacing in my (small) mind lol .... that MJ was already in custody; that most likely LE were grilling RG using strong-armed type interrogation tactics. Probably playing one against the other and all. Added to the fact that RG was probably pretty stunned when they apprehended him that day. Kinda caught him with his pants down, so to speak. ;) He was probably freaking out, bigtime, and just spillin'!

Yep, I'm finally getting it. ;) Thanks to you, others here, and the caffeine!Thanks everyone! :)

it's helped me also!:D

78795388ex8.jpg

There ya go - the TN SO named Gagnon

Not sure if this was posted yet (I have a lot of catching up to do) but that is definitely NOT Raymond Gagnon. Raymond Gagnon actually has darker colored skin, similar to those of Middle Eastern heritage.

Not sure if this was posted yet (I have a lot of catching up to do) but that is definitely NOT Raymond Gagnon. Raymond Gagnon actually has darker colored skin, similar to those of Middle Eastern heritage.

And how do you know that?
None of US have seen his picture. We've only seen the sketch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdc_fm