Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people for what ever reason knowing allow child rapists into their home. While visiting my dad last Nov in Wisconsin, he mentioned the lady across the street who is in her 40s with a teen daughter and 8 year old son who I have known many, many years has this guy who lives around the corner come everyday and do chores. I became curious when my dad said he can't ever see his kids. I looked up RSO and sure enough he had raped a very young girl. I made copies of everything and talked to one family who is friends with my dad who have a small girl. She called his probation officer who said don't worry he won't do anything unless he becomes very familiar with the child. To make a long story short he is still doing chores for the widowed woman she is aware of what he did, but it is obvious she doesn't care she just needs to get all her work done. I did my best, but it just doesn't seem to register. I have been so worried something is going to happen and I guess no one else is. It makes me so sick.

Gosh, could you PLEASE bring it here?
We've been looking for his picture since this first happened. We have no idea what he looks like.
TIA.

Unfortunately, I believe she stated yesterday that she recently moved and her scanner is not set up yet. Dark Shadows said she has a pic that she will post when she gets home today!

I've searched all over the Burlington Free Press and can't find a pic of Gagnon....maybe the online version is different than the paper version.

Unfortunately, I believe she stated yesterday that she recently moved and her scanner is not set up yet. Dark Shadow said she has a pic that she will post when she gets home today!

Yes, Chica, that is correct. Thank you.:blowkiss:

Yes, that's what he did to his victim yrs ago & went to prison for. rope around her neck. Altho, a knife is a fairly safe guess too since he's said to have threatened that also in this case. Past acts is always a fairly good indicator of future behavior.

Possibly, but given his elaborate cover up plans, I don't think he used knife...too much blood. I think she was dead within a very short time, and that he intended to hold her hostage..move to her Texas, Alabama, the sugar shack, who knows, I don't think he intended her to be dead on the 25th and I think she was.

My top two guesses are strangulation or blunt force trauma to the head.

I'm hoping that more grotesque ideas of her death are not true.

Does DS get out of work late? I could take a picture of the picture with my digital camera...at least it would be something until DS can get a better picture.

has a real picture been released of RG????

I think that's how Dark_shadows has the pic that she is goinn to scan for us later.

Eta: Philamena, apparently from what I understand it isn't provided in the online edition.

Because, as I have mentioned numerous times, his picture has been on the front page of the Burlington Free Press on Sunday and again today. I am local and I know someone who works at the paper...trust me, this is not him.

Sorry, I must have missed your post.

Does DS get out of work late? I could take a picture of the picture with my digital camera...at least it would be something until DS can get a better picture.

I don't think we know when DS gets off work but I say "Go for it, VTGirl"!!
We're sitting here on the edges of our seats waiting to see that of a perp!

I say YOU GO GIRL!! :blowkiss:

Vermont must be a sex offenders dream. If I lived there I'd ask wtf is going on!
http://www.sexcriminals.com/registration-notification/us/vermont/
Check this out:
Vermont Sex Offender Registry

Overview

Access to sex offender information in Vermont is provided to the public as the result of the Jacob Wetterling Registration Act, which was passed by the United States Congress and Megan's Law, which requires states to release relevant information about registered offenders to protect the public.

Access Type / NotificationAvailableCommunity notification?No
Online searchable directory?No
Online browseable directory? No
Online maps of offender residence locations? No
Information available by visit to law enforcement agency? No
Information available by phone? No

Yes, it is searchable: http://170.222.137.2:8080/sor/

An example of Vermont favoring criminal rights over child safety:

A RSO, convicted of lewd and lascivious conduct w/a child is living next to the busiest bus stop in our little town, where young boys and girls in the 8-12 age range walk by his house, which is right on the road, to get home every day. he moved here after being run out of his home town. I only knew because my friend told me, and sure enough, he's in the registry.

it's wretched enough to allow someone convicted of that kind of crime to live next door to the bus stop, but they didn't even TELL US. I have always picked my kids up at the bus, but there are many who just assume it's safe here and make them walk home and stay alone until they get home from work. Ugh.

Some people for what ever reason knowing allow child rapists into their home. While visiting my dad last Nov in Wisconsin, he mentioned the lady across the street who is in her 40s with a teen daughter and 8 year old son who I have known many, many years has this guy who lives around the corner come everyday and do chores. I became curious when my dad said he can't ever see his kids. I looked up RSO and sure enough he had raped a very young girl. I made copies of everything and talked to one family who is friends with my dad who have a small girl. She called his probation officer who said don't worry he won't do anything unless he becomes very familiar with the child. To make a long story short he is still doing chores for the widowed woman she is aware of what he did, but it is obvious she doesn't care she just needs to get all her work done. I did my best, but it just doesn't seem to register. I have been so worried something is going to happen and I guess no one else is. It makes me so sick.

My neighbor let the RSO convince her he was innocent. I think their mentatlity is it won't happen to us.

I've searched about 20 other sites that are talking about this case....nobody has a pic of Gagnon.....isn't that strange?? Especially, if his pic has been out there since Sunday!!

WS might be the first!!

Does NO ONE feel squeemish about putting the name of Jacques sister, an alleged vicim of child rape on this board or the name of an alleged boyfriend of AR's who are not known to have any connection with this crime????

Yes, it is searchable: http://170.222.137.2:8080/sor/

An example of Vermont favoring criminal rights over child safety:

A RSO, convicted of lewd and lascivious conduct w/a child is living next to the busiest bus stop in our little town, where young boys and girls in the 8-12 age range walk by his house, which is right on the road, to get home every day. he moved here after being run out of his home town. I only knew because my friend told me, and sure enough, he's in the registry.

it's wretched enough to allow someone convicted of that kind of crime to live next door to the bus stop, but they didn't even TELL US. I have always picked my kids up at the bus, but there are many who just assume it's safe here and make them walk home and stay alone until they get home from work. Ugh.

oh yeah...some laws really need to be changed there in VT:(
...i just noticed phil's post within yours.....

Does NO ONE feel squeemish about putting the name of Jacques sister, an alleged vicim of child rape on this board or the name of an alleged boyfriend of AR's who are not known to have any connection with this crime????
his sisters name has already been posted more than once, and the BF may definetly be involved.
i think we were looking for all information and possibilities.

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member