Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those that choose not to go to the website and view the "machine" i will give a description;

there is no head restraint as mentioned, the person is on their hands and knees and there are "cuffs" to restrain them at the wrists and ankles attached to a metal frame, the waist bar mentioned is a metal T shaped support that the person can rest their waist area on for support. the cuffs are as much a way to keep you attached to the thing as they are intended as a bondage/restraint device. (no i dont have one of these things its just obvious from viewing it)

the "machine" is simply an arm behind the person that is powered by a small motor to move in and out, i would imagine that it has a speed control of some sort, there are attachments you purchase to put on the end of the bar, this would be the vac-u-lok "dildo" mentioned in the affidavit. obviously this is what penetrates the person.

now, this machine is not designed for pain, it is not inherently a toy for people that are aroused by pain, it is simply a mechanical dildo. but in the context of this case, knowing who it was to be used on, and considering the size of the dildo he purchased for it, and what is said in the emails, i think it is clear that this was intended all along to be a torturous affair.

there can be no question in my mind that this was never intended to be an attempt to induct brooke into their "sex ring", this was not a kidnapping that "just happened" to end in death, this was a premeditated abduction, rape, possibly torture, and murder. i would bet the house that it will come out eventually thru either email or from AR that brooke was to be killed. i would virtually guarantee that the possibility of brooke needing to be killed was brought up, at the very least it was known to be a likely outcome but again i feel certain that it was part of the plan all along.

i just wanted to point out that there is nothing wrong with the machine itself, it is not a torture rack of some sort, i also want to make clear i am not trying to minimize its likely usage in this case.

i understand what you're saying...i think, as you said, "knowing who it was to be used on" is just so sickening!....i also agree with you...it was to be a torturous affair....

okay--getting a glass of wine here. Perhaps he had a public defender just for that hearing? He has yet to go to arraignment.
If he didn't request an attorney prior to his hearing, he was assigned one. He may now retain one for the future.

My very dearest Philamena,:blowkiss:
Big hugs to you my friend.

Thank-you so much for your post.

I would say that it would have been for approximately 3 days.

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows
ITA...which makes me feel sooooo sick!!

I think Deloris Gagnon is Raymond Gagnon's mother. Her age is not 40 . She's 70 years old. She's from Caribou Maine. If you search for Ray Gagnon at Veromi, one of the city and state he stayed was Caribou Maine. Ray studied at University of Maine and graduated 1990 ( mechanical engineering )

At veromi.net the results for deloris gagnon is :

Name/AKAsPhoneAddressCity, StatePossible Relatives 1. GAGNON, DELORIS M (Age 70)
Available(2)AvailableCARIBOU, ME
BREWER, ME
BANGOR, MEPossible Relatives:
GAGNON, JANET M (Age 47)
GAGNON, RAYMOND
CAGNON, RAYMOND A (Age 40)
MCCORMACK, DENISE R (Age 43)
GAGNON, EDWARD L (Age 70)
GAGNON, LORI L (Age 43)
LAPOINTE, LESLIE A (Age 29)

If he didn't request an attorney prior to his hearing, he was assigned one. He may now retain one for the future.
Oh, absolutely... I kinda hoped maybe no one wanted to take his case on. (Yes, I know they haven't made that kind of attorney yet.)

Right as far as rapists are concerned. But this is Pedophilia, a whole different animal. We know as normal, healthy adults know that this is rape but to Pedo's it's a relationship. Not a hit and run. It's strategic. It's planned. They choose victims carefully and over time lure them into a sense of trust and well being. A very controlled, manipulative atmosphere. The mind in such a young age is vulnerable and they know it. How often do you hear of a child that's been neglected or overlooked by hurried,harried parents that end up being victims? Compare them to the children that are secure, looked after and have diligent parents--there's quite a difference in the numbers. I'm not saying it never happens to diligent parents, I'm just saying that these guys know exactly whom to prey upon.

Well..as someone who has studied, counseled and written some of those articles you have read I will tell you that you are right on some points..but a very wrong on the idea that the relationship is about their version of love, no it's about about control and rape and violence. Don't buy into that girl love, child love BS ..it isn't so. These guys are very much invested in a relationship to control, rape and act violently toward their vics. Which is why many end up in the morgue..but we only hear the child was raped or killed by a family member or associate. The devil is in the details. The pedos have no love for the child, only conquer, control and violence..meaning rape of the child. It progresses in some of them to the point of murder..we are witness to that in this case. There's no love here or relationship other then sado/masochistic between the perp and his vics.

It is violent and it is deadly..it has nothing to do with a relationship..they are forging that to get a means to an end. They are violent predators waiting to strike..and buy the vids of others that have..that alone tells the nature of this beast.

okay--getting a glass of wine here. Perhaps he had a public defender just for that hearing? He has yet to go to arraignment.
Dearest Gigi,:blowkiss:
Jacques Attorney is a Federal Public Defender.
His name is Michael Desautel.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

My very dearest Philamena,:blowkiss:
Big hugs to you my friend.

Thank-you so much for your post.

I would say that it would have been for approximately 3 days.

So much Love and Respect for you,

dark_shadows

DS, Would you be so kind as to explain why you think it was 3 days? I have the utmost respect for your opinion and knowledge and I'm very curious as to you thoughts and why you think this. I appreciate any information you're willing to share.

Right as far as rapists are concerned. But this is Pedophilia, a whole different animal. We know as normal, healthy adults know that this is rape but to Pedo's it's a relationship. Not a hit and run. It's strategic. It's planned. They choose victims carefully and over time lure them into a sense of trust and well being. A very controlled, manipulative atmosphere. The mind in such a young age is vulnerable and they know it. How often do you hear of a child that's been neglected or overlooked by hurried,harried parents that end up being victims? Compare them to the children that are secure, looked after and have diligent parents--there's quite a difference in the numbers. I'm not saying it never happens to diligent parents, I'm just saying that these guys know exactly whom to prey upon.

(in bold)...i agree with you completely..

Well..as someone who has studied, counseled and written some of those articles you have read I will tell you that you are right on some points..but a very wrong on the idea that the relationship is about their version of love, no it's about about control and rape and violence. Don't buy into that girl love, child love BS ..it isn't so. These guys are very much invested in a relationship to control, rape and act violently toward their vics. Which is why many end up in the morgue..but we only hear the child was raped or killed by a family member or associate. The devil is in the details. The pedos have no love for the child, only conquer, control and violence..meaning rape of the child. It progresses in some of them to the point of murder..we are witness to that in this case. There's no love here or relationship other then sado/masochistic between the perp and his vics.

It is violent and it is deadly..it has nothing to do with a relationship..they are forging that to get a means to an end. They are violent predators waiting to strike..and buy the vids of others that have..that alone tells the nature of this beast.

ITA, very well put. I get too emotional about this to write a cohesive statement in English. Thank you DD

I think Deloris Gagnon is Raymond Gagnon's mother. Her age is not 40 . She's 70 years old. She's from Caribou Maine. If you search for Ray Gagnon at Veromi, one of the city and state he stayed was Caribou Maine. Ray studied at University of Maine and graduated 1990 ( mechanical engineering )

At veromi.net the results for deloris gagnon is :

Name/AKAsPhoneAddressCity, StatePossible Relatives 1. GAGNON, DELORIS M (Age 70)
Available(2)AvailableCARIBOU, ME
BREWER, ME
BANGOR, MEPossible Relatives:
GAGNON, JANET M (Age 47)
GAGNON, RAYMOND
CAGNON, RAYMOND A (Age 40)
MCCORMACK, DENISE R (Age 43)
GAGNON, EDWARD L (Age 70)
GAGNON, LORI L (Age 43)
LAPOINTE, LESLIE A (Age 29)

here's the one that's 40 yrs old....same site (veromi.com)

People Search: GAGNON, DELORIS in VT<< Search Again

1 Match Found (100 max.)
Name/AKAs Phone Address City, State Possible Relatives
1. GAGNON, DELORIS N (Age 40)
Available(1) Available CULLMAN, AL
RANDOLPH, VT Possible Relatives:

GAGNON, CASSANDRA M (Age 51)
GAGNON, RAYMOND A (Age 40)

I am hearing thoughts of Brooke being held captive for 3 days? How? Wasn't the wife in that home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scooby-Doo