Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Breckenridge existed as it was presented to AR, i.e. I don't think there's a super-secret sex school backed up by the President.... but I do think these guys were big-time into making and distributing CP (I can't even stand to write it out any more), think we'll be finding out more about that as the investigation progresses. I hope I am wrong and this is JMO.

I don't. Jacques and Gagnon are so unsophisticated they couldn't even cover their tracks changing myspace, I cannot for the life of me see them able to make and distributed *advertiser censored* on any kind of wide scale without getting caught. I think they buy it, I think that Jacques probably taped/photographed AR and may have given those images to his buddies, but a professional *advertiser censored* ring? No way. Amateurs all the way.

What is the status with the adults in this??? Ar Mom? Brooks Mom?

Brooks Aunt: do you see any charges, have you heard of anything?

Does anyone find it strange that a judge would release MJ from probation based on the fact he was married and had a child, when the condition of his probation stated he couldn't be around children under the age of 16? Since when is it ok to release someone from probation when they are currently breaking the terms of it?
And BECAUSE they are breaking the terms no less!! :bang:

Whwn Jim found out that information he in no certain terms told everyone that she was not allowed to be around him. Anyone coming from a two family home should know that the parent that does not have full custody is always the last to know everything. Jim was also in Iraq for a year and has always been a great father. He does not deserve alot of the things that people are saying about him. I have spent alot of time with Brooke and she was always a very happy little girl.

My heart goes out to Jim and your whole family, my condolences are with you and I pray for some justice for Brooke and your family.

Yes she had custody but Brooke was always able to be with Jim and Janet as often as she wanted.

Unfortunately, that left Jim's hands legally tied. He could state his wishes, but Cassandra had the final say.

I don't. Jacques and Gagnon are so unsophisticated they couldn't even cover their tracks changing myspace, I cannot for the life of me see them able to make and distributed *advertiser censored* on any kind of wide scale without getting caught. I think they buy it, I think that Jacques probably taped/photographed AR and may have given those images to his buddies, but a professional *advertiser censored* ring? No way. Amateurs all the way.

Hope you're right.

One thing I would like to see happen is all state use a uniform sex-offender registry. Have an index to what the various charges mean etc. That way anyone can pull up the registry from any state and know exactly what the offense is and what the threat level is. My state registry is horrible, it mixes in the 17 yr old who had consensual sex with his 14 yr old girlfriend right along with the man who molested a 5 yr old child. While both are not a good thing they are very very different in my opinion.

Some states show place of employment, type of car they have registried etc. I think that is wonderful for certain level of offenders. The heck with the offenders rights to privacy etc, they committed a horrible horrible crime and are no longer entitled to privacy in my opinion.
Agree 110% busylady the part that I disagree with as well,is after they serve there time all is suppose to be forgiven, once a molester,always a molester.

I don't understand this, DNA testing w/DOJ initiative has NO FISCAL IMPACT. There is no cost to state/LE. Univ. of TX will send the kits, receive and enter into CODIS, FREE. Someone is not righting the law correctly.

Please see here for more info/Links to MODEL Legislation.
They have to pay the ME, the lab responsible for chain of command in securing the DNA, and various other factors before it can ever be sent to the Univ. of TX lab and entered into CODIS. This is where the problem lies. There IS a Fiscal impact on the states when you have a huge backlog of samples being processed to even consider sending it to them. There are a lot of people involved in one DNA result.

They have to pay the ME, the lab responsible for chain of command in securing the DNA, and various other factors before it can ever be sent to the Univ. of TX lab and entered into CODIS. This is where the problem lies. There IS a Fiscal impact on the states when you have a huge backlog of samples being processed to even consider sending it to them. There are a lot of people involved in one DNA result.

I don't see the cost, I have arranged for this to be done 6 times in the last 6 months, there was no $$ involved. The det. calls TX, TX mails kit, relatives pop in LE station, 2 sec swab, drop it in the mail, done.

It is imperative that you submit the letter from the DNA Lab (http://www.projectjason.org/downloads/CampaignDNALetter.pdf) in TX (CHI) to your senator(s) and make sure they understand that CHI will bear the burden of the cost of DNA processing. A link to this letter is on the Pertinent Files thread. If you do not make this clear, your state will include DNA processing in their fiscal impact statement and potentially end up killing the bill for lack of funding to pay for DNA processing. CHI does it for free and is a government sanctioned lab.

Agree 110% busylady the part that I disagree with as well,is after they serve there time all is suppose to be forgiven, once a molester,always a molester.

I guess I agree to a degree, I just don't think all sex criminals can be lumped together. Some pedophiles abuse dozens of children, some only abuse their own children, some stick to *advertiser censored* and don't abuse anyone, some few kill their victims as well as abusing them. The teacher who has sex with his underage student is not the same as the man who abuses his pre adolescent step daughter.

I also agree that the DNA backlog is a total travesty. This doesn't take anything but money, no laws, technology, nothing but money for the tests to be performed and put in the database.
They recently decided to close the Lab in Tulsa and send ALL of our testing to OKC which would have further slowed the process here. This was circumvented for now, but technology does require expertise and qualified persons to perform the testing. You then have to consider the laboratory itself, the upkeep, the staffing, and purchasing of the latest equipment to carry out the testing etc.. As the science grew and exploded with DNA used in criminal cases, the crime labs did not. They are still understaffed severely and underfunded. This needs to be corrected from a Federal level, imo.

the issue of the seperated parents and their individual concerns reminds me of another case, jessyca i believe was the girl's name and one of the kidnapper's names was oliver (not sure if that is first or last).

the parents were seperated and they disagreed on how much of a creep/threat this oliver guy was, so the father lets the girl go on a daytrip with him and of course it turns out the guy had been assaulting the girl for some time and he abducts her that day.

terrible situation all around. the girl lived but with significant phsyical and emotional trauma.

I don't see the cost, I have arranged for this to be done 6 times in the last 6 months, there was no $$ involved. The det. calls TX, TX mails kit, relatives pop in LE station, 2 sec swab, drop it in the mail, done.

It is imperative that you submit the letter from the DNA Lab (http://www.projectjason.org/downloads/CampaignDNALetter.pdf) in TX (CHI) to your senator(s) and make sure they understand that CHI will bear the burden of the cost of DNA processing. A link to this letter is on the Pertinent Files thread. If you do not make this clear, your state will include DNA processing in their fiscal impact statement and potentially end up killing the bill for lack of funding to pay for DNA processing. CHI does it for free and is a government sanctioned lab.
You are talking about DNA testing for relatives of UIDs etc. I am talking about taking samples from the victims via the ME and staff doing the autopsies etc. I still say there is a considerable cost to pay these people to collect the samples which have to adhere to strict guidelines to be used in court.

Whwn Jim found out that information he in no certain terms told everyone that she was not allowed to be around him. Anyone coming from a two family home should know that the parent that does not have full custody is always the last to know everything. Jim was also in Iraq for a year and has always been a great father. He does not deserve alot of the things that people are saying about him. I have spent alot of time with Brooke and she was always a very happy little girl.

Brookes Aunt, can you tell us if AR was at the funeral? Or Juv 2?

You are talking about DNA testing for relatives of UIDs etc. I am talking about taking samples from the victims via the ME and staff doing the autopsies etc. I still say there is a considerable cost to pay these people to collect the samples which have to adhere to strict guidelines to be used in court.

The UNT System, Center for Human Identification.s (CHI) mission is to provide
identification and forensic analysis of human remains, establish a basis for future
identification of persons reported missing and provide educational services to the
medico-legal community. Our facility provides collection kits for family reference
samples and submission kits for unidentified human remains at no charge to law
enforcement agencies, medical examiners and coroners across the country. Since the
center became operational, CHI has an identification percentage of 32% for human
remains analyzed using nuclear and mitochondrial DNA methods and uploaded into the
FBI.s Combined DNA Index System (CODIS). DNA analysis using nuclear and
mitochondrial methods is the most accurate method available today for identifying
remains.
In addition to the DNA testing provided by the CHI, anthropological services are
provided through a forensic anthropology laboratory directed by Dr. Harrell Gill- King, a
nationally known board certified forensic anthropologist. The anthropological services
include examination of skeletal remains, trauma analysis, estimation of date of death,
physical abnormalities of remains...................

The CHI is funded by grants awarded through the National Institute of Justice. Services
are offered at no charge to the following:
1. Federal, state and local law enforcement agencies
2. The medic legal community, (i.e. medical examiners, coroner and others
assigned with the responsibility for the examination of human remains
3. National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
4. Other regional or specialized agencies dealing with the missing
5. Criminal justice entities
Representatives from our facility will be happy to meet with appropriate state entities to
design and implement protocols for the collection and submission of all reference and
remains samples. This is offered on a state-wide basis through the utilization of each
state.s available monetary and physical resources using Washington State as the model
program. (<---maybe this is what I'm not getting SS?)

I've always thought that RSO need a tatoo put on there nose where the people of the world could see they were RSO. So there would be no doubt who or what the charge had been.

If these perverts can't be trusted & many decide not to register, it would be a very simple way to keep track of them. Harsh punishment maybe / but would save needless deaths.
You are so right cheko..Also all states should adopt Louisiana Law for rape sex offenders,child molestors...etc. Bet that would stop some from even thinking about it.

Anyone locally heard any news of the search for the "safe"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussieKel