Status
Not open for further replies.
My dearest DeltaDawn,:blowkiss:
I am grateful for your post.
Thank-you.
Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

My dearest ds,

Right back at you..we have a mutual admiration society between us here.

I so appreciate your posts and your very informative statements about
inmates, laws and justice.

With great respect and love,

DD :blowkiss:

Has anyone checked to see if the rental property,the house where the machine was delivered is/was occupied, and could this have been were the assault took place. Were the police ever there.

The rental property was supposedly next door to the newer house MJ and Denise lived in. I could be very wrong, but seems to me that one of the grandmothers lived in the rental property. You could see that the driveway forked in one of the pics that a local poster made. Also in that pic was a U Haul truck at the rental property. I am going to go look for that particular pic. The poster went to a great deal of trouble to take the pics and I want to give him the credit for the pic!!
I think there may be some outbuilding on the property where MJ kept his toys. I bet that was not his first order! BRB

I just finished reading the articles, dark_shadows. You really might have something there! I have also come in contact with some RSO's when I was working. I do know that there are a couple of RSO's in my area that are of that particular religion. We knew the names, and I just went back to the RSO site and found them when I did the 'city' search. One of them is and old man, and the other is not as old - middle aged.
I, too, would like to know if MJ's Dad was of that religion.
Thanks!
My dearest LaLaw,:blowkiss:
I want to thank-you so much for taking the time to read the articles.
I so very much appreciate your post.
Brooke's pastor was Baptist, but he appeared very detached. In my opinion from observation. I wonder if the man was a pastor that Cassandra just happen to choose. I would like to know the religion of MJ and his family also LaLaw, maybe we can find that info out soon. Thank-you for the info that you provided about RSO's and their religion.

So much Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

My dearest LaLaw,:blowkiss:
I want to thank-you so much for taking the time to read the articles.
I so very much appreciate your post.
Brooke's pastor was Baptist, but he appeared very detached. In my opinion from observation. I wonder if the man was a pastor that Cassandra just happen to choose. I would like to know the religion of MJ and his family also LaLaw, maybe we can find that info out soon. Thank-you for the info that you provided about RSO's and their religion.

dark_shadows

You are so welcome, dark_shadows!

I have actually been to a couple of funerals that the paster did not seem to know the deceased. I think it was because they (the family) were not members of any church. It always struck a cord in me that it was a shame that the pastor was actually reading the comments! That is sad.

Elly Mae, go to the Photo Section of the board if you will and click on the post IMBY did. You can see a slide show where the rental property is located. The U Haul truck is in the pic.
IMBY did a great job!

My dearest ds,

Right back at you..we have a mutual admiration society between us here.

I so appreciate your posts and your very informative statements about
inmates, laws and justice.

With great respect and love,

DD :blowkiss:
Very dearest DeltaDawn,:blowkiss:
I truly Love your posts my friend.

I wish that we were all sitting together in the same room discussing this.
There are so many pieces to this very large puzzle, but piece by piece, we all work together with compassion. Also to preserve the dignity of the deceased victim Brooke.

dark_shadows

Something else that has been bothering me, does it make sense that MJ wanted to be on the store video with Brooke and them going there separate ways and then going to the duncan donuts to be videoed with out her and picked her up on the way back. Trying to cover his azz.

The billing address and delivery address was his home that the family resides in not the rental property. 1820 E Bethel is the home, 1850 E Bethel is the rental property.

Has anyone checked to see if the rental property,the house where the machine was delivered is/was occupied, and could this have been were the assault took place. Were the police ever there.

Sorry busylady I thought I saw a post a couple days ago that stated different order and delivery.

Thanks ds for that info. Where will all this end, and when. Do people not understand that children are children and adults are adults..and that sex between the two is one of the oldest taboos..esspecialy within the family? WTH is going on in this country that sexual abuse and incest are now considered part of religion, freedom of choice or any other amendment they want to include? Does no one understand that what our fore fathers meant and what we read into the Constitution today are two very different things. If we need amendments that cover child abuse and sexual abuse..they are not part of freedom or religion..then lets change the Constitution so theses mentally unstable people cannot hide behind it. What kind of BS is that!!!

I believe that sexual exploitation is actually LESS common, on a per capita basis, than in prior generations. Loretta Lynn was married at 14 for pity's sake! Nobody TALKED about it. A young girl who turned up pregnant or with an STD was shipped off and not mentioned again. No f'ing way a young boy would EVER talk about the "fiddling about." There was no education, nobody to report to, no credibility for child witnesses. Just shame and silence and more of the same from generation to generation.

The billing address and delivery address was his home that the family resides in not the rental property. 1820 E Bethel is the home, 1850 E Bethel is the rental property.
It still makes me wonder who signed for the package that day.

The rental property was supposedly next door to the newer house MJ and Denise lived in. I could be very wrong, but seems to me that one of the grandmothers lived in the rental property. You could see that the driveway forked in one of the pics that a local poster made. Also in that pic was a U Haul truck at the rental property. I am going to go look for that particular pic. The poster went to a great deal of trouble to take the pics and I want to give him the credit for the pic!!
I think there may be some outbuilding on the property where MJ kept his toys. I bet that was not his first order! BRB

I'm not positive who lived (or lives) in the rental property-- it is the former home of MJ and DJ before their house was built. The "rental" is the one on the right hand side of the forked driveway.

The "grandmother" you may be thinking of might be Lilla Woodard who's address is listed in public records as 1816 which is the residence of MJ's grandfather.

btw, there was some talk about the age of the google satellite photos, because MJ's house does not appear.. just the prepared site shows.
I'm fairly certain that the google images are from around 2001 based on the pics of my house.

I'm not positive who lived (or lives) in the rental property-- it is the former home of MJ and DJ before their house was built. The "rental" is the one on the right hand side of the forked driveway.

The "grandmother" you may be thinking of might be Lilla Woodard who's address is listed in public records as 1816 which is the residence of MJ's grandfather.

btw, there was some talk about the age of the google satellite photos, because MJ's house does not appear.. just the prepared site shows.
I'm fairly certain that the google images are from around 2001 based on the pics of my house.

IMBY, you did a great job on taking the pics and presentation of the slide show! Thank you!

I was thinking there was a video of one of the grandmothers speaking, and then turning and walking up the driveway. Did Lilla Woodard ever speak? I think it was also said that Cassandra, Brooke, Savannah, and her half brother lived with a grandmother. I simply cannot keep everyone straight!

IMBY, do you know how far off the road Brooke's body was found? I know it was a fresh, shallow grave. If any vehicle had driven off road, the tracks in the grass would have been visible to LE wouldn't they?

I still cannot begin to think what was found in the house that led LE to Brooke's body.

Anyway - GREAT JOB - IMBY!

It still makes me wonder who signed for the package that day.

I would love to know also, SS.
I want to know what time the package came and who all saw it. If C. was there at the time, she would be very curious as to what was in the package as children all are.
I want to know if Denise knew a package came that day.

I was thinking there was a video of one of the grandmothers speaking, and then turning and walking up the driveway. Did Lilla Woodard ever speak? I think it was also said that Cassandra, Brooke, Savannah, and her half brother lived with a grandmother. I simply cannot keep everyone straight!
RANDOLPH — Lucinda Milne took a break Tuesday afternoon; she’d been making dozens of yellow and purple ribbons for tonight’s vigil.

Her granddaughter, Brooke Bennett, 12, has been missing for a full week.

“There was a time for tears,” Milne said. “And then I was angry for a full day. Now I’m just numb. We want Brooke, and we need to stand by and wait. Every day and every minute that goes by is harder and harder.”

Brooke lived at Milne’s West Braintree home with her mother, Cassandra Gagnon, and her siblings, Savanna Andress, 18, and D.A., 15.

Milne said the family was close and loving.
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/NEWS01/80701027/1007/NEWS02

I would love to know also, SS.
I want to know what time the package came and who all saw it. If C. was there at the time, she would be very curious as to what was in the package as children all are.
I want to know if Denise knew a package came that day.
It wouldn't have just been a package, it would have been oversized.

Tracking info. is available oneline, IF you know your order number. I think LE has all that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shhhhtheresrabbits