Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #22

5 years ago yesterday Brooke went missing - and still Michael Jacques has not been brought to justice. words fail me.

I REALLY REALLY hope that HLN covers this trial.

I agree. However, since it is a Federal case, there will be no live-streaming. Since HLN has become "the only game in town," we'll have to rely on them and the written media.

It's a true shame that this case has not been given adequate coverage in the national media. I've followed the case since 2008, just before Casey Anthony broke into the media. Since then, precious Brooke has all but been forgotten.

It is a crying shame. 5 years. Yes Carolina it does seem that Brooke has all but been forgotten because we never hear anything about it.
But there are us on here that have not forgot and are waiting for justice. I also did not know because it will be a federal case that it can not be live streamed.

His defense is going to try I bet to keep his past a secret, a secret that was known through out the area by many many people, including the nutcase that married him. They all knew and must be hoping that nothing comes of this and it just stays the dark secret that it always was.
They are all so very vile and will have to pay their dues someday.

Thinking of you Brooke.

I agree. However, since it is a Federal case, there will be no live-streaming. Since HLN has become "the only game in town," we'll have to rely on them and the written media.

It's a true shame that this case has not been given adequate coverage in the national media. I've followed the case since 2008, just before Casey Anthony broke into the media. Since then, precious Brooke has all but been forgotten.

Maybe local media could at least tweet updates or something?

I think of Brooke often...and I cant wait to see the monster put down!

At least we know they remember that this animal needs to go down!!!!!

I will be so upset if they find another way to delay this trial.

I will be so upset if they find another way to delay this trial.

How can they???? It has been 5 years, if I were Brooke's parents I would be causing more problems then they could handle. It is insane that it has taken this long.

Well. No trial.

The feds took the death penalty off the table. And the rapist and murderer will be doing life with no parole. Supposedly one of the reasons is Brooke's family. Supposedly it is what they want.

I really hope they farm him out to NYS. And I really hope he ends up at Clinton Correctional Facilty. He won't be in protective custody forever. And his first 24 hours in general population, he'll be begging for the death penalty.

Oh. Rats. They won't be placing him in a state facility. He'll be going to a federal facility? Well, there is one, one county over. The mob boss was placed there. The slag won't do well there either.

im so angry that im not even mad, i just feel defeated and confused.

justice? not today.

Un-frickin-believeable. There are no words.
That's right Lola, him and his crap family are still prospering like nothing ever happened including his dirt bag wife who knew what he was and had a child with him.
Everyone will just go on like they are now. Except for Brooke.
Shame on this justice system.

Boy do I agree----I have never forgotten you Brooke and I wanted this to pay!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back