Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been alot stated about a sugar house. Also that the command post switched from Jacques home to the sugar house.
Why would you think that there are no sugar houses on Crocker road?
It did not say Randolph NH. It said this;

A State Trooper stands guard Wednesday at the end of Crocker Road in Randolph, Vt. Police have moved their command post from the home of Michael Jacques to a sugar house on Crocker Road as they search for missing 12-year-old Brooke Bennett who has been missing since June 25. Federal officials say in court papers that Bennett's uncle brought her home and took her upstairs to have sex her and she has not been seen since.
2yyczfc.jpg

dark_shadows:

I was trying to clear up the confusion of the photo in the photo thread, which has the NH caption, and also since the sugar house was mentioned in the caption, people seemed to be under the impression that the photo depicted it.

Yes, sugar houses are somewhat common around here.
I did not say that there wasn't one on Crocker Road, but that I didn't think there was one visible from the road.

I'm fairly positive that there are no "sugar houses" along Crocker road. At least not visible from the road.

Sorry for any confusion.

I too have had paid subscriptions to online genealogy sites in the past, but it's become so expensive to maintain membership that I've let my memberships lapse. Our local library has a genealogy section and has a paid subscription to Ancestry - U.S. and Worldwide. Check and see if your library has access to Ancestry.

As to how to put together the genealogy so it's easy to understand for all, doing it chronologically with links might help - example:

James Jones married Mary Smith - January 1, 1950 - Burlington, VT.
Children:
James Robert Jones - born April 1, 1951
Mary Jane Jones - born March 6, 1953
Robert Edward Jones - born May 4, 1955

James Jones and Mary (Smith) Jones were divorced August 5, 1963

James Jones married Grace Williams (second wife) - May 2, 1966
Children:
William Steven Jones - born November 5, 1968
Edward Lee Jones - born January 14, 1970

Mary Jane Jones (dau. of James Jones and Mary Smith) married Robert T. White - June 12, 1975
Children:
Jordon Kenneth White - born April 5, 1977
My very dearest Leila,:blowkiss:
Thank-you very much Leila.
I was looking for a way to organize the links from news stories containing the relatives names. There are many links that have been posted in the many threads of Brooke's here. There is no way I can or want to look at every post on all of the threads to find them.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

The building in the photo thread is not a "Sugar house". And don't remember any LE saying much about a "Sugar house" in any press releases. The only mention of it was in that photo caption, I think.. but then the caption also says Randolph, NH.

*shrug*

That building is simply a farm outbuilding/shack. Probly nothing to do with the investigation.

I'm fairly positive that there are no "sugar houses" along Crocker road. At least not visible from the road.
I think your right that is an old farmhouse though, and fits the distance location from MJ home. I cant actually see a sugarhouse in photos, and i was actually there yesterday.

Allen

Brooke’s former step-father due in court Monday

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080706/NEWS/80706005

The Associated Press • July 6, 2008

MONTPELIER — Brooke Bennett’s former stepfather is due in federal court Monday to face allegations that he hindered the investigation into the 12-year-old Randolph girl’s kidnapping and death.

Gagnon is due in federal court in Burlington at 1:30 p.m.

Ray Gagnon, 40, of San Antonio is alleged to have had his Texas roommate throw away his laptop computer that Gagnon told the FBI contained images of child *advertiser censored*. He has not yet entered a plea to the obstruction of justice charge.

Brooke’s body was discovered July 2 in a shallow grave in Randolph. No cause of death has been released and law enforcement officials have not publicly classified her death as a homicide.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

The junction of Crocker Road and Kingsbury road is less than a mile from my back door.
I didnt see what appeared to be a sugar house myself near the road atleast, maybe theres one in the woods??

Allen

The whole crime boils down to the fact state LE and the FBI feel they have enough evidence at this point to hold both Jacques and Gagnon. This means that Brooke went through a very horrendous experience that was both sadistic and brutal.

I can't discount the order of the machine and that info being released by FBI and local LE if that was not part of her murder. They have enough other info we have not seen to prosecute these two..the things they have released, I believe are the tip of the iceburg in this case. To release that much, that says to me they have to have even more. I don't even want to go there in my mind.

Earlier someone wrote something about they hadn't seen it listed as murder in print. Okay ..maybe it hasn't, but I don't believe it was suicide..so it was murder with a sexual intent. The most heinous of all crimes, taking a child related to you, even in a step situation, and sexually abusing them and that ending in that child's death. That is combining every taboo and sacrilege known to man.

If you go to the site view the machine and attachments he bought..you know no 12 year old could live through that assault. He bought that machine with the intent on using it on Brooke..for those who think otherwise..then I question who else was it meant for..his wife, his step daughter...no this was for Brooke so he could do his ridiculous rape, torture, death by sex film and make money. While no doubt getting off on the whole ordeal. I just can't go any further with these sick persons.
May they rot in hell with a boulder up their penis and rectum.

The Jacques affidavit mentioning the police getting records from Yahoo and Comcast. Is there cable service along East Bethel Road?
Maybe comcast tv also supplies internet.

Allen

Heh, thanks Tom'sGirl.

In order to get DSL you need to be within a certain distance from a CO. Which we are not.

Believe me... I KNOW intimately what is available for net in this area. :)

I don't think a lot of folks realize how remote it is around here.
IMBY theres no cable TV there??

cant remember when i drove by, would mean he had comcast at work??

Allen

The Jacques affidavit mentioning the police getting records from Yahoo and Comcast. Is there cable service along East Bethel Road?

Hmm... the road turns to dirt just to the south of MJ's place (where Crocker Rd starts). Last I knew there was no cable... unless they've put it in within the last year or less... so I spose it's possible... I'll find out.

It was said that he had high speed internet because he needed it for his job. That is why he brought the companies laptop home. His former employer spoke about that on an interview last week.

Thanx for the info, DS!

edit: And if he *was* able to get cable, I'm pissed... because I can not get it at my house, and I've been trying for 10 years =/

Hmm... the road turns to dirt just to the south of MJ's place (where Crocker Rd starts). Last I knew there was no cable... unless they've put it in within the last year or less... so I spose it's possible... I'll find out.
Entering his address in comcast page says high speed internet not available at that location.

Allen

Yes I think they have cable internet in that area its only a couple of miles down the road from Vermont Technical College.

Entering his address in comcast page says high speed internet not available at that location.

Allen
Dearest Jnodog,:blowkiss:
Did you put it in the right page? Or did you put it in the "special offers" part?

error_small.gif
No offers are available for the phone/address you have entered. Please verify your information and try again.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

The more I think about this the more I wonder are there victims in Alabama, Texas, and Vermont?

I'm woefully behind on reading this thread today - grandchildren - but I do think that before this is over, there may be other victims and possibly victims in other states. I'm sure police departments are re-examining details on cases of missing children and unsolved murder cases to see if the known facts fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johandev