Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Do you think LE found traces of syrup back at MJs...that's why they thought to look near a sugarhouse?

Thank you, I am glad to help.

Well no, there's not a trace of maple syrup in the sugar house at all off season. The boiler is all cleaned up and everything, just waiting for next spring. I would guess Jacques said he was going to fix something or work on something in the sugar house in a suspicious way (because his family thought there was nothing to do there) and so once this started to come out the family was like well check the sugar house, he's been out there all the time lately.

Ok...almost answering my own question...if LE thought the actual murder happened in MJ's house...they wouldn't release the house yet...it would no doubt still remain a crime scene until they rule tomorrow, right?

This whole thing is so completely horrible but I have gotten a kick out of how many people are mystified by what a sugarhouse is. I never thought about that before.

There are people from all over the US and other countries who post here at WS.

99% of us DO NOT live in Vermont. So we had no flippin clue what a sugar shack is....until today.:sheesh:

> Do you think LE found traces of syrup back at MJs...that's why they thought to look near a sugarhouse?

Thank you, I am glad to help.

Well no, there's not a trace of maple syrup in the sugar house at all off season. The boiler is all cleaned up and everything, just waiting for next spring. I would guess Jacques said he was going to fix something or work on something in the sugar house in a suspicious way (because his family thought there was nothing to do there) and so once this started to come out the family was like well check the sugar house, he's been out there all the time lately.
Could be...but I thought they alluded to something they "uncovered" back at his house. I'm so dizzy my recollections may be all off.

I'm thinking the murder did not occur in the house.

Oh, I'm sure they went all over MJs house with all that forensic stuff..I'm sure it lit up with traces of ...(you know what)...but I don't think they found an overwhelming amount of blood.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day. I know we try so hard to help here, but I do so wish life could be otherwise and that Brooke was safe somewhere, snug in her bed. Keep your children close, my friends

Oh, I'm sure they went all over MJs house with all that forensic stuff..I'm sure it lit up with traces of ...(you know what)...but I don't think they found an overwhelming amount of blood.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day. I know we try so hard to help here, but I do so wish life could be otherwise and that Brooke was safe somewhere, snug in her bed. Keep your children close, my friends
Dearest RR,:blowkiss:
Nice to see you!

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I just keep holding on to the fact that they were out there physically checking the Alabama home and talking to people, tells me that they are really digging to find anything and everything!
My dearest Busylady,:blowkiss:
So do I my friend. So do I.

I wonder if anyone checked for missing children in that state. That was brought up here before.

Love and respect,
dark_shadows

That is why SS or someone else should have started the other thread!!!!:)

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

That is why SS or someone else should have started the other thread!!!!:)

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
LOL, I'll send a request to have this one closed :crazy: Okay, sent a PM to close this one d_s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Platform