Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there also a Great Uncle that had something to say when this all stated?
This really really upsets me....
Dearest Carrington,:)
Yes, here is the article;

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8580434&nav=4QcRaFh8

From the link;

Family members of Brooke Bennett were on hand for the arraignment. However, they said little about either case.
"Brooke's mom is my niece, and that is my niece I was sitting with up there. They are sisters. This is not doing a good thing for my family. That is about all I have to say," said Brooke's great-uncle, Storm Woodard.
Jacques' wife Denise left the court without comment.

REspectfully,
dark_shadows

It annoys me when the announcer is overly dramatic,.I believe Nancy can be overly dramatic too. I love her show... but hate the dramatic voice. Hi friend!
I was hoping Brooke would be found but alive.
Does anyone else here find the androgynous/over dramatic announcer voice on Nancy Grace as annoying as I do? And what's up with Gagnon and Jacques being french names but proncounced wierd?! ! Merde'

Cassandra is 11 years older than Ray. I know what she must have been getting out of it. Denise had the land, the house, the money, and whatever else to consider before putting her children first. Grandma seems to have enjoyed the company of MJ very much as she "loves him".

The children of the two families appear to be quite literally pimped out by their own mothers to satisfy their husbands and keep them around while they looked the other way.

Dottie- I went to college with Nancy Grace, and she was that way at Mercer! But I agree with you FRIEND, the overly dramatic makes me nuts! I just cant stand that one particular announcer esp- I can't tell if it is a femininish male voice or a 'manly' female made to sound worse b/c of the over dramatics. Oh- I know- It's PAT!

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/NEWS01/80701028

(snips)
Federal prosecutors said in a news release this evening that Jacques is charged with kidnapping Brooke. Court papers, including a sworn police account of events, will be made public in the morning.

If authorities can prove Jacques killed his niece, he would be eligible for the federal death penalty, said Michael Mello, a professor at Vermont Law School in South Royalton.

That entry was posted at 11:40 p.m. June 24 -- nearly 10 hours before Brooke was seen at the convenience store. The post was edited from the same computer 15 minutes later and again at 10:36 p.m. June 25, about 90 minutes after her family reporter her missing.

“Law enforcement believes that this posting was made to make it appear that Bennett was abducted by someone she met on the internet or communicated with on the internet,” Rachek wrote.

During this 10:36 p.m. log-in, the time of the original posting was manually changed to 7:46 a.m. June 25, Rachek wrote. That updated time was before Brooke disappeared.

The MySpace page was again accessed at 11:18 p.m. and 11:25 p.m. June 25 from a computer at the San Antonio home Gagnon, 40, rents. Gagnon later told police Jacques provided him with the user name and password June 25, and Gagnon logged in and changed the user name and password.

Dearest Carrington,:)
Yes, here is the article;

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8580434&nav=4QcRaFh8

From the link;

Family members of Brooke Bennett were on hand for the arraignment. However, they said little about either case.
"Brooke's mom is my niece, and that is my niece I was sitting with up there. They are sisters. This is not doing a good thing for my family. That is about all I have to say," said Brooke's great-uncle, Storm Woodard.
Jacques' wife Denise left the court without comment.

REspectfully,
dark_shadows

Thanks dark_shadows

I'm eyeballing him also! Not accussing, just looking in his direction.

Does anyone know if Jacques has lived in other states? Mark Klass suggested that LE take another look at any unsolved missing child cases in the Vermont area, but I'd like to know if the traveled much or ever resided in another state. Also, what were the 3 years he was incarcerated -- 1992'-1995' ?

Does anyone else here find the androgynous/over dramatic announcer voice on Nancy Grace as annoying as I do? And what's up with Gagnon and Jacques being french names but proncounced wierd?! ! Merde'

There are sort of "traditional mispronunciations" of French-Canadian names. There is a writer by the name of Brian Jacques whose name is always pronounced "Jakes".

But I have another thing to throw out, particularly to the New Englanders: as I recall, there used to be a certain amount of suspicion about French-Canadians, aka "Canucks", that pegs them as trailer trash, incestuous, sneaky, lusty criminals. Is that attitude still floating around?

Edited by : To clarify, the poster was describing a prejudice that she believes existed at one time, NOT how she herself feels about Canadians today (or ever), eh?

These pedo perps cannot be rehabilitated. That is a joke, America needs to wake up to that. That family gave those girls to the pedos for their own financial security. They are as dumb as dirt, they knew what was going on but chose to have a blind eye! The facts speak for themselves. Shame on them! :furious: Shame, shame! :furious:

I don't have any doubt that he planned to kill her. He was setting it up so that people would think she was "vanished" by an internet predator. This shows intent of murder, imo. He knew when he dropped her off that she was not coming back.

Another possible theory...................Jacques contacted Gagnon in Texas, who changed Brooke's MySpace page to indicate she was leaving to meet someone and going to Texas.

Gagnon went to Vermont, but I don't think he was there prior to Brooke's disappearance, or involved in her murder.

The original plan may have been for Jacques and possible others to rape Brooke, and Gagnon was to meet with them, and take Brooke to Texas, fulfilling what was stated on her MySpace page. Brooke may have then been taken over the border into Mexico and into a prostitution ring.

Gagnon is said to have had a large collection of *advertiser censored*, including some from Russia and other countries, so he may have contacts with foreign prostitution rings.

Jacques may have flown into a rage because Brooke resisted and fought and he killed her changing the original plan.

Does anyone know if Jacques has lived in other states? Mark Klass suggested that LE take another look at any unsolved missing child cases in the Vermont area, but I'd like to know if the traveled much or ever resided in another state. Also, what were the 3 years he was incarcerated -- 1992'-1995' ?

Brianna Maitland - 17 - missing since 3/19/04
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6287
i know a lot of people here know about her case :(

This is so damn sad.
And to think they weren't even going to report her missing. The scumbags..all of 'em (excluding the bio dad).
Especially, those sisters...Cassandra and Denise.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/NEWS01/80701028

(snips)
Federal prosecutors said in a news release this evening that Jacques is charged with kidnapping Brooke. Court papers, including a sworn police account of events, will be made public in the morning.

If authorities can prove Jacques killed his niece, he would be eligible for the federal death penalty, said Michael Mello, a professor at Vermont Law School in South Royalton.
Thank GOD! Prison is far too good for him when he paid for a ticket straight to Hell! :devil:

Thanks for that info Luthersmama! so they are possibly of French-Canadian descent- makes sense because of the locale- Eh?

Brianna Maitland - 17 - missing since 3/19/04
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6287
i know a lot of people here know about her case :(

It looks like Jacques was into really young girls lately. Brianna would have been too old. I think that "Breckinridge" is derived from the novel and movie "Myra Breckinridge" about a person who has a sex-change operation. Jacques and Gagnon perhaps would have preferred to have sex with boys, but couldn't quite cope with that so they selected pre-pubescent girls. The cousin hit puberty and Jacques had to look for a replacement. The woman that Jacques had raped years ago was 18, but my hunch is that his current appetite, that he shared with Gagnon, was for younger girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grace55