Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snip
"To the community, thank you so much for all your support and help, and I hope I can keep continuing to get that," said Brooke's mother, Cassandra Gagnon. She wore a photo pin of her daughter on her T-shirt.
She said she was "very surprised" by her ex-husband's alleged involvement.
Snip

She is hoping for continued support in her community...I see.

Where did she say this? Did people throw rotting fruit and veggies at her? Eggs? :furious:

Greta did say something in regards to Jacques mugshot.

greta, "no one would ever say, I wish he was my uncle".

I would like info on who decided to let MJ out of prison after serving only 3 years. A parole board, a judge? And then swamp them with phone calls and emails!
This should hang over their heads like a ton of bricks.

Yeah Spazz- he has his own thread here!

Does he really, or are you joking? I would love to track down where he has lived in the past, and I think a time line of that information would be helpful.

Sounds like a good idea MissHolmes. Judges don't like their decisions to come back to haunt them and when they do, it sends a message out to others to watch their steps when issuing such rulings.

By the way, great posts tonight...Everyone! Very thoughtful and even the angry ones are very well stated. I like the ideas of changing the laws and informing children of abusers etc. I am proud to be part of such a caring and intelligent group of people. Hugs~

Education is the key, but the sad reality is that some children will always fall prey to these men because of the fear they inflict upon them. The kids in this case didn't have a chance against them. Maybe we need to start putting the fear of God into the Judicial system and the Attorneys who represent these scumbags to get them back into society! Let them serve EQUAL time with the re-offender when it happens! (No ifs to worry about there.) I would say there would be a swift change in sentencing for these creeps!!

I would love to know how many other children hve fallen victim to these ***holes!

I would like info on who decided to let MJ out of prison after serving only 3 years. A parole board, a judge? And then swamp them with phone calls and emails!
This should hang over their heads like a ton of bricks.

AMEN!

How can we find out? Also, who was "treating" him?

It is good to know that WSers are more informed and up-to-date than Greta's reporters on the scene. WTG, WSers!

We work hard at it. This is a passion that defies news coverage as we have seen too much, felt too much, and daily provide info on victims. Whether anyone notices or each other we are making awareness. It needs to be more on a national scale...quit worrying so much about your boss, your traffic tickets etc.

It is time to protect children, not just in reading programs but from terrible abuse in homes and from other predators. It is an old cliche...our children are our future. How can we give them a future when they are damaged from internal abuse? The other old cliche is it takes a village...well it does. The worldwide village that takes note and demands answers and accountability.

Miss Holmes- Chester Stiles has his own thread here (I will refer to him as #!), the guy that video taped himself raping a toddler

#2 &#3 would be these two pukes (Unkie Creepy & GAG-non)

I noticed that the Bishes (thier daughter was murdered i believe in Ma.) were up here for the Vigil tonight.

They are looking for some law changes involving minor children.

Allen

Originally Posted by believe09
Snip
"To the community, thank you so much for all your support and help, and I hope I can keep continuing to get that," said Brooke's mother, Cassandra Gagnon. She wore a photo pin of her daughter on her T-shirt.
She said she was "very surprised" by her ex-husband's alleged involvement.
Snip

Am I the only one who sees a fund for Brooke in mom's name being set up to help with expenses. Yes I think Brooke should have nice services, but I think mom is going to make this all about her. It has always been about her. Maybe if she had put Brooke first this would not have happened. I admit I was unsure if the mom knew MJ was a RSO, and I even gave her the benefit of the doubt at first. Now however I know better, and I have no sympathy for her, just Brooke. I support Brooke, but I have support for her mom. Mothers are supposed to protect their children. She didn't do that, so in my eyes she was not a mother to Brooke.

I would love to know how many other children have fallen victim to these ***holes!
As soon as the ink dries on the new charge of murder one and knowing neither one will be getting out of jail on some ridiculously low bail by some Judge that has no spine...I expect we will see more surface. They have to be assured of their safety and that no "government program" truly exists to come and kill them.

Does anyone know if Jacques has lived in other states? Mark Klass suggested that LE take another look at any unsolved missing child cases in the Vermont area, but I'd like to know if the traveled much or ever resided in another state. Also, what were the 3 years he was incarcerated -- 1992'-1995' ?

He told the first girl he raped that he had killed a 12 year old girl from Arizona.

Sorry if this has already been said. I am just coming on line and trying to catch up.

I am so sorry to see it end this way but in my heart I felt that it would with this man in Brooke's environment.

imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member