Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who sees a fund for Brooke in mom's name being set up to help with expenses. Yes I think Brooke should have nice services, but I think mom is going to make this all about her. It has always been about her. Maybe if she had put Brooke first this would not have happened. I admit I was unsure if the mom knew MJ was a RSO, and I even gave her the benefit of the doubt at first. Now however I know better, and I have no sympathy for her, just Brooke. I support Brooke, but I have support for her mom. Mothers are supposed to protect their children. She didn't do that, so in my eyes she was not a mother to Brooke.
I hope that Jim and Janet take over the services...planning and otherwise. Let her egg donor attend, but not let her take a role in anything else. If any monies is going to come to the family from the community, it should go to Jim and Janet as well.

These men are cons. They can convince people of anything. We had a RSO move into our neighborhood. My friend lived next door to him. She was furious to begin with, the next thing I know I see them visiting with each other. Her children playing with his children. I called her and jumped on her and she told me that she thought he was innocent. I told her that is what they what you to believe. That is how they lure their victims. Thankfully he has moved out of our neighborhood. This woman isn't stupid but once she got to know him, he convinced not only her but her husband that he was innocent. I'm not saying Brooke's mother or aunt didn't know or shouldn't have known...I just know that these men are cons and can convince people that they would never do such a thing.

I would like info on who decided to let MJ out of prison after serving only 3 years. A parole board, a judge? And then swamp them with phone calls and emails!
This should hang over their heads like a ton of bricks.

This sounds like a great idea. How can we find out. They all have Brooke's blood on their hands.

who are Denise and the third man?
Denise is the wife of Michael Jacques, who was just charged with kidnapping Brooke and will soon be charged with her murder. MJ is Brooke's uncle and the man who along with Brooke's step-father, Ray Gagnon has been raping her cousin (his daughter) for the past 5 years or so. We do not know the identity of the 3rd man yet.

The Vermont Legislature
Legislative Directory
E-Mail Addresses for Senators
2007-2008 Legislative Session

Senator State House Address Home Address Work Address Claire Ayer cayer@leg.state.vt.us Susan Bartlett sbartlett@leg.state.vt.us John Campbell jcampbell@leg.state.vt.us vt13@aol.com Bill Carris bcarris@leg.state.vt.us bill.carris@carris.net bill.carris@carris.net Donald "Don" Collins dcollins@leg.state.vt.us James Condos jcondos@leg.state.vt.us George Coppenrath gcoppenrath@leg.state.vt.us george.coppenrath@gmail.com Ann Cummings acummings@leg.state.vt.us William Doyle wdoyle@leg.state.vt.us Ed Flanagan EFlanagan@leg.state.vt.us Harold Giard hgiard@leg.state.vt.us Robert Hartwell rhartwell@leg.state.vt.us hartlaw@sover.net Vincent Illuzzi villuzzi@leg.state.vt.us M. Jane Kitchel janek45@hotmail.com Sara Branon Kittell skittell@leg.state.vt.us Virginia "Ginny" Lyons vlyons@leg.state.vt.us vvlyons@cs.com Mark MacDonald mmacdonald@leg.state.vt.us senatormark@aol.com Hull Maynard Hull@sover.net Richard McCormack rmccormack@leg.state.vt.us dick@mccormack4vt.com Hinda Miller hmiller@leg.state.vt.us hinda@deforestconcepts.com Kevin Mullin kjmbjm@aol.com Alice Nitka anitka@leg.state.vt.us alicenitka@comcast.net Douglas Racine dracine@leg.state.vt.us Philip Scott pscott14@aol.com Richard Sears rsears@leg.state.vt.us Peter Shumlin senprespt@leg.state.vt.us Diane Snelling dsnelling@leg.state.vt.us Jeanette White jwhite@leg.state.vt.us

I mentioned in a very early post here about the "Cult Classic" movie from the 1970's, "Myra Breckinridge". I thought it sounded connected as soon as I read that Breckinridge was the name given to the 'sex ring'.

Two things caused me to think that the movie "Myra Breckinridge" could very well have been seen as an enjoyable "cult classic' movie to the likes of MJ and his followers. First, the movie was originally given an "X" Rating which was later reduced to an "R" rating making it available for young overnight guests, to watch on late night tv. Second, I noticed that many online reviews mentioned both rape and sodomy scenes in the movie. Using this movie, would be an opportunity for MJ to initiate and ease young girls into his perverted world with Mae West and Raquel Welch on screen to assist him in the process...

Who knows what goes on in the SICK PERVERTED pee brained mind of a sexual predator... Breckinridge... now is only symbolic of a precious young life which was ended far, far to soon by an evil monster of a man.

Am I the only one who sees a fund for Brooke in mom's name being set up to help with expenses. Yes I think Brooke should have nice services, but I think mom is going to make this all about her. It has always been about her. Maybe if she had put Brooke first this would not have happened. I admit I was unsure if the mom knew MJ was a RSO, and I even gave her the benefit of the doubt at first. Now however I know better, and I have no sympathy for her, just Brooke. I support Brooke, but I have support for her mom. Mothers are supposed to protect their children. She didn't do that, so in my eyes she was not a mother to Brooke.

I agree with you, and people can say I'm cold hearted. She needs to feel old fashion shame and quilt. People don't have that ability anymore, do they?
Everyone's a victim, even the enabler and perpetrator.
Sick!
I hope nobody in that community sends her anything for the services, I hope Brooke's bio dad can take over any foundation to help with the costs, or local businesses will donate everything..flowers, headstone, casket (sorry to be morbid).
I really dislike this "mother", and I dislike the sister even more.
They are pathetic selfish ....*sighs*..just nevermind.
I'm too angry..I'll get banned.

i have an 11 year old granddaughter and believe me if cassandra and denise were my daughter and this happened to my granddaughter i'd kill the guy who did it then beat the @@@@ out of my daughter for allowing my grandchild to be put in that situation.

Ditto ..........

I would like to know if Gagnon had any children of his own, and the age of Denise and MJs biological child.

I hope nobody in that community sends her anything for the services, I hope Brooke's bio dad can take over any foundation to help with the costs, or local businesses will donate everything..flowers, headstone, casket (sorry to be morbid).
I really dislike this "mother", and I dislike the sister even more.
They are pathetic selfish ....*sighs*..just nevermind.
I'm too angry..I'll get banned.

Why blame the mother and act like the bio dad is totally innocent in this... he knew MJ was a RSO just the same and was fine with his daughter hanging out with him and spending the night at his house. It would have only taken one parent's objection to protect her, neither parent did their job, IMO.

The Vermont Legislature
Legislative Directory E-Mail Addresses for Senators
2007-2008 Legislative Session

Senator State House Address Home Address Work Address Claire Ayer cayer@leg.state.vt.us Susan Bartlett sbartlett@leg.state.vt.us John Campbell jcampbell@leg.state.vt.us vt13@aol.com Bill Carris bcarris@leg.state.vt.us bill.carris@carris.net bill.carris@carris.net Donald "Don" Collins dcollins@leg.state.vt.us James Condos jcondos@leg.state.vt.us George Coppenrath gcoppenrath@leg.state.vt.us george.coppenrath@gmail.com Ann Cummings acummings@leg.state.vt.us William Doyle wdoyle@leg.state.vt.us Ed Flanagan EFlanagan@leg.state.vt.us Harold Giard hgiard@leg.state.vt.us Robert Hartwell rhartwell@leg.state.vt.us hartlaw@sover.net Vincent Illuzzi villuzzi@leg.state.vt.us M. Jane Kitchel janek45@hotmail.com Sara Branon Kittell skittell@leg.state.vt.us Virginia "Ginny" Lyons vlyons@leg.state.vt.us vvlyons@cs.com Mark MacDonald mmacdonald@leg.state.vt.us senatormark@aol.com Hull Maynard Hull@sover.net Richard McCormack rmccormack@leg.state.vt.us dick@mccormack4vt.com Hinda Miller hmiller@leg.state.vt.us hinda@deforestconcepts.com Kevin Mullin kjmbjm@aol.com Alice Nitka anitka@leg.state.vt.us alicenitka@comcast.net Douglas Racine dracine@leg.state.vt.us Philip Scott pscott14@aol.com Richard Sears rsears@leg.state.vt.us Peter Shumlin senprespt@leg.state.vt.us Diane Snelling dsnelling@leg.state.vt.us Jeanette White jwhite@leg.state.vt.us
Good job. Vermont passed a partial law similiar to Jessica's Law. Find out what they passed, then you will need a good direct to the point letter that can be copied by everyone and emailed to those people.:)

Why blame the mother and act like the bio dad is totally innocent in this... he knew MJ was a RSO just the same and was fine with his daughter hanging out with him and spending the night at his house. It would have only taken one parent's objection to protect her, neither parent did their job, IMO.

I agree!

I would be willing to throw down a gauntlet of sorts to all of us websluethers!

As concernedperson just stated, it does take a village, and unfortunately, the people who are on here realize that, but many who are not as "obsessed" as we are do nothing (can we say Brooke's mother's family for example?). I think that the kids who are being raised by these uninvolved parents are the ones MOST at risk and I wonder how they can be reached and educated (age appropriate of course)? The problem is that if we try to reach every child through the school system, we will miss those who are home schooled, and there will be wacko parental units who will say they don't want their kids taught 'sex ed' in school and sue b/c of constitutional rights, so....
I don't know the answer to this, but I want to figure out a way to DO SOMETHING!

I think laws, and holding judges, etc accountable for letting pervs out early is very important. But that doesn't help in the case of Gagnon as he is not a RSO- this may be his first time being caught, so I think educating our kids to speak up, and creating some sort of nationwide "safe" hotline # (like a 911) to report abuse may be helpful. Just thinkin' out loud here.

As I said before- I am just at the end of my rope with this (and I don't even have kids!) and just want to do something. There are so many groups working to change laws, I just wondered what folks are doing to take another approach since the legal/legislative avenue isn't working well.

Talk amongst yourselves- I'm getting Verklempt!

I finally saw a video of Brooke's mother tonight, she seemed very scared, which is odd to say. She was with her ex husband and another family member. Just got the feeling they all knew something wasn't right with her "running away".

I also watch Nancy Grace occasionally and well Brooks dad Jim was on and Nancy questioned him on why she was allowed to be with Jacques alone when he was a known sex offender. He said he had no problem with it and that what happened with Jacques was long ago. I was totally stunned with that comment. He now will live to regret his attitude.

I think a lot more people are involved in this. I think the whole family knows things.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
I'm right there with you, galvino. Being involved in education, I can attest that it is part of our health curriculum. I am ever vigilant to observe signs of abuse, but it's often an exercise in fultility when dealing with the "bureaucracy".

I finally saw a video of Brooke's mother tonight, she seemed very scared, which is odd to say. She was with her ex husband and another family member. Just got the feeling they all knew something wasn't right with her "running away".

I also watch Nancy Grace occasionally and well Brooks dad Jim was on and Nancy questioned him on why she was allowed to be with Jacques alone when he was a known sex offender. He said he had no problem with it and that what happened with Jacques was long ago. I was totally stunned with that comment. He now will live to regret his attitude.

I think a lot more people are involved in this. I think the whole family knows things.
I wholeheartedly agree. There is much more to this.

I'm right there with you, galvino. Being involved in education, I can attest that it is part of our health curriculum. I am ever vigilant to observe signs of abuse, but it's often an exercise in fultility when dealing with the "bureaucracy".

I agree. I'm a mandatory reporter. I have reported only to be told my report doesn't meet the criteria for an investigation. Like I called to report because I was lonely and needed to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thewelshrock1972