Brothers die within hours of each other in separate accidents

Could it be the brother slammed into the wall on purpose? He just got news that his brother was killed that day and his dad died not too long before that...I don't know it's all just very sad and I feel bad for the families here.

I was thinking the same thing and if that were the case I feel even worse!

Prayer's for their family. Terrible! :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooo
mama
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

:waitasec: Do you write for Hallmark in your spare time? LOL

Lurker, Hallmark would never ever print with that on it. You have to those at the carwash which is by the way where I buy all my cards.

Peter, I don't think you meant to be mean, it just came out wrong! I do that all the time!

My very first reaction to hearing this kind of news is sympathy for the family.

xxxxxxoooooooooo
mama
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

OMG. I thought this was this old thread bumped! Just terribly sad stories.
Below is an OLD story:
Local Brothers killed in separate accidents minutes apart

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33392&highlight=brothers

(BOWLING GREEN, Ky.) -- If anyone talked with Warren County sheriff's deputy Andy McDowell long enough, the conversation invariably turned to his two sons, friends said. On Wednesday, McDowell lost both sons in separate traffic crashes within a few minutes.

Rory McDowell, 23, and Cory McDowell, 21, were pronounced dead early Wednesday a couple of miles from the home they shared with their father in southern Kentucky.

Authorities said the father had always doted on his sons. "That's all he talked about was his boys," said sheriff's department Sgt. Tim Meyer. "He lived for his boys."

Andy McDowell was not on duty at the time but was taken to Rory's crash. He later was driven past Cory's fiery crash, not knowing his younger son was involved in it.

"You take the most unimaginable hell that a parent could be told and double that," Warren County Deputy Coroner Dwayne Lawrence said.

The father told authorities he had been talking with Rory McDowell on cell phones about the time of the crash, said Capt. Brent Brown with the Warren County sheriff's department. Brown said that might have been a factor in the crash, as well as excessive speed on a narrow road.

The brothers were about five miles apart when they were pronounced dead at the crash sites, Lawrence said. Both died of massive trauma. The crashes remained under investigation, and authorities didn't know whether Cory was aware his brother had been in a crash.

This is ANOTHER OLD story:

brothers die in same type of crash, same location, same date

BUTLER, Pa. -- A double tragedy has impacted a Pennsylvania family.Two brothers were killed in separate motorcycle accidents on the same road within two hours of each other on Saturday, authorities said. One was headed to the scene of his brother's accident. Steven Kerr, 37, died shortly before 9 p.m. when his motorcycle crashed into a speed limit sign on state Route 38, state police said.

Less than two hours later and about 100 yards away, 29-year-old Jeremy Kerr, was fatally injured when his 2004 Suzuki crashed into the rear of a vehicle stopped in traffic because emergency crews were still on the scene of his brother's accident, police said.Police said Jeremy Kerr was speeding and not wearing a helmet as he headed for the scene of his brother's accident. The occupants of the other vehicle suffered minor injuries, police said.

Randy Kerr said that his brother Jeremy was buying his motorcycle from Steven, who had received it in a will from a friend who died in a crash on the same bike, according to the Pittsburg Tribune Review.

Steven Kerr was married, and Jeremy Kerr was divorced. Jeremy was the father of two girls, ages 9 and 5. A fund to help Jeremy Kerr's daughters has been set up at the Farmers National Bank under the name of Nancy Kerr -- the mother of the men. Fund Information: Farmers National Bank
207 S. Washington St.
PO Box E
Eau Claire, PA 16030

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41762&highlight=brothers

Wow, you would think that the chance of something like this happening would be very very low, but apparently it happens more often than one would think. How tragic.

Wow, you would think that the chance of something like this happening would be very very low, but apparently it happens more often than one would think. How tragic.
It is one of the worst things imaginable, IMO.
I have never forgotten the other threads which is why when I read this one, I thought of them right away.

My friend's brother had a motorcycle crash and my friend (who also rode a motorcycle) was speeding to the scene (with me behind in my car) and i was redlining just to keep up with him. Thank god there was no traffic, and his brother miraculously lived. I can understand the need to get to the scene when a love one is injured. People will put aside safety in the effort to get there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee
Back