CA - Aiden Leos, 6, fatally shot in road rage confrontation, Orange, 21 May 2021 *Arrests*

While I appreciate his prayers, I imagine 40 years to life would make you VERY remorseful...
Well said.

As a side note, I believe California's revolving door for violent offenders is in the "closed" position- well, at least for some.

Evidently, defendants with sentences in the style of "20 to life", "40 to life" etc. are not eligible for good time, early outs and compassionate releases until.... they serve 85% of the stated minimum sentence.

If so, with a "40 to life" sentence, ME is looking at 34 years behind bars if he gets the maximum minimum of 40.

Last edited:
APR 12, 2024
“What he took was the life of a little six-year-old boy and the sense of security of drivers everywhere who worry that driving on our freeways could be a death sentence, not because of a crash but because of a bullet,” Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer said in the statement.

Superior Court Judge Richard King said Aiden was “a 6-year-old in the back seat, the most vulnerable victim that you can even imagine, going to kindergarten being driven by his mom.”

“I don’t think the English language can even attempt, for anybody, to even describe what Aiden’s mother went through after he said ‘ouch,’” King said. “She pulls over, and her little boy dies in her arms.”

Last edited:
The woman pleaded guilty today...

She has been out on bond since shortly after her arrest, on home confinement, was given credit for time served, and will not spend any more time in jail. Doesn't seem right. :(

From the article:

After Lee’s sentencing, Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer said that Lee getting credit for time served and good behavior “while sitting at home instead of doing time in a jail cell is disgraceful.”

“The day Aiden was laid to rest in his tiny casket, Wynne and Marcus were kayaking, enjoying a beautiful California summer day, knowing that Aiden would never get to play in the sunshine again,” Spitzer said in a statement. “A six-year-old little boy is dead and instead of coming forward while the rest of Southern California was desperately searching for his killer, she helped the murderer hide critical evidence and then continued to live her life like nothing ever happened…

“Her behavior is despicable and I, along with our entire Orange County community, am outraged that the state Legislature continues to water down our laws to give criminals charged with egregious crimes break after break,” the DA added.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rosegold45
Back