Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="newz";13862235]The friend.
cache.php

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I'm running way behind here in this thread, but I want to do this:

:greetings: ...... :wagon: ...... :welcome: ...... :welcome6:

to Websleuths, "newz," we're glad to have you with us!!

I looked up his criminal record and only two minor infractions - seat belt and stop sign type stuff. But I cannot find info anywhere as to his arraignment. Did we get that info form the presser. I can't recall.

I can go and report back here (and would meet up with any of you fine folk if you are going), but i need info!!!

It is listed on ocsd.org under who’s in jail.

I looked up his criminal record and only two minor infractions - seat belt and stop sign type stuff. But I cannot find info anywhere as to his arraignment. Did we get that info form the presser. I can't recall.

I can go and report back here (and would meet up with any of you fine folk if you are going), but i need info!!!

There's some info on this post re arraignment... https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...e-Forest-2-Jan-2018-4&p=13862526#post13862526

Thank you, gitana1, for everything.

Same here. I need info and depending on time and day I might be able to pop down.

I wondered whether he is on suicide watch......but after seeing that mugshot I think there is no need.
Way too angry, aggressive and defiant.

It is listed on ocsd.org under who’s in jail.

Thanks!! I didn't think to check there. (I never do!) Ok. So it is at CJC. Not sure what department. It is pretty big. But i can get there and look at the screens. So I plan to go if anyone would like to meet me around 8:30 a.m.

In other news, maybe he was not being a smartazz about his "occupation": https://www.nerfpartyoc.com/

I disagree. This is a high profile case now and the community is howling in pain over it. Also, the family is well-connected. People would be outraged if they pled this down to a low level of homicide. Second degree is as low as I think it will go. I predict they will charge first degree and will go after him as hard as they can.

I'm not saying they won't charge him with first degree. I was surprised that they admitted to lacking so much knowledge at the press conference. Plays into the defense and a possible plea deal down the line.

Same here. I need info and depending on time and day I might be able to pop down.

CJC on Tuesday at 8:30 a.m. )I;m guessing because I don't think arraignments are in the afternoon). It will be busy and interesting although it might be short. if it is crowded we might ant to get there earlier to get in. Depending on what department, most have pretty small galleries and I think there will be local interest and media, etc.

Parking is next door in stacked structure or across the street, right around Ross and Civic Center Drive, for $5 in a lot on a side street.

This is where there are tons of homeless encampments so make sure to go in on the Civic Center Drive side if it makes you nervous.

If anyone wants to meet I can get there earlier to find his department and so we can try to get a seat.

I wondered whether he is on suicide watch......but after seeing that mugshot I think there is no need.
Way too angry, aggressive and defiant.

It's funny how people see things differently in photos - I see someone exhausted, tired and with the weight of the world on his shoulders. Guess it's just a snapshot of one moment in time.

I'm not saying they won't charge him with first degree. I was surprised that they admitted to lacking so much knowledge at the press conference. Plays into the defense and a possible plea deal down the line.

I think they just didn't want to answer the questions. I think they have more than we know. In any case, we do know that SW hasn't confessed.

Sorry in advance, it's hard to keep up. Has his legal representation been announced?

Thread is closed for review. If the nonsense continues after it reopens, we may have to consider closing it down for the night.

It's up to members whether the thread remains open for discussion.

New thread is open. Please continue discussion at Thread #5

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members