Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever the motive for this crime, it will most likely take years to come to trial and for the public to get the full truth of what happened. Hate to say it, but this is California we're dealing with, and cases like this can take 5-7 years for resolution, easily.

We might not have more to go on than what we already know, and that could last for years, especially if a judge imposes a gag order on the lawyers, etc.

There is a company in OC that sets up nerf games for birthday parties and such called Nerf Party - no clue if it is something like that or not.

I haven't had much to add to the conversation but I want to express my sincerest condolences to Blaze's family and friends. May his light shine on through them and all of us he has touched so deeply and may justice be served. RIP beautiful boy. :rose:

Link to his media accounts that show "every indication" of ANYTHING about him! We have NOTHING!

Wait, what??? You've been very adamant about us not discussing anything that isn't "allowed" here. Why are you responding in this manner?

I would literally cut off all my hair into that style if it meant my post would be the last one about his hairstyle.

It was from 2013. Many young supremacists simply start out with leanings that evolve over time. he may be proudly proclaiming it now on some sites. I don;t know.

JMO, but we have no idea yet and since the long federal weekend is here , this thread be more active with things we have no inside knowledge of.

Whatever the motive for this crime, it will most likely take years to come to trial and for the public to get the full truth of what happened. Hate to say it, but this is California we're dealing with, and cases like this can take 5-7 years for resolution, easily.

We might not have more to go on than what we already know, and that could last for years, especially if a judge imposes a gag order on the lawyers, etc.

Unless the D.A. gets some more evidence on why and how this occurred, it seems like there will be a plea bargain to a low level of homicide.

Lots of people wear it but it is absolutely known to be associated with neo-nazis. Absolutely. So much so that one guy pretended to be stabbed by a leftist for having that haircut.

Not specifically to you Gitana~

And the guy accused a 'leftist' who was really Antifa, who was wearing black everthing including a hoody and facemask. oy!

I agree with others here that pushing this 'narrative' creates a polarization that only serves to divide. It's a MSM meme. In San Francisco all the techies have this cut as well, it's popular!

Remember back in the day when everybody had Afro's? The Black Panther Party, the Weather Underground sported em, so did a large majority of the black population, even white Jewish guys got into it. Some people mistakenly thought everybody who had them were ****s. It's about the same thing, essentially an ad hominem attack.

Blaze deserves better than to have his death turned into a political meme to facilitate more division. That would be imo a tragedy heaped upon tragedy.

peace out

I would literally cut off all my hair into that style if it meant my post would be the last one about his hairstyle.

That haircut won't be allowed there so I'm guessing his head will be shaved completely.

Not specifically to you Gitana~

And the guy accused a 'leftist' who was really Antifa, who was wearing black everthing including a hoody and facemask. oy!

I agree with others here that pushing this 'narrative' creates a polarization that only serves to divide. It's a MSM meme. In San Francisco all the techies have this cut as well, it's popular!

Remember back in the day when everybody had Afro's? The Black Panther Party, the Weather Underground sported em, so did a large majority of the black population, even white Jewish guys got into it. Some people mistakenly thought everybody who had them were ****s. It's about the same thing, essentially an ad hominem attack.

Blaze deserves better than to have his death turned into a political meme to facilitate more division. That would be imo a tragedy heaped upon tragedy.

peace out

I wish I could thank your post 10 times.:loveyou:

It's sad both boys come from good families. Both moms are professional women. BB mom is an Attorney and SW mom a Marriage and family therapist I Newport Beach. I feel so bad for them I can't imagine the pain both are feeling. At least SW family can visit their son.

What I really always want to know from these parents is was there ever any supervision of their kid's SM? I mean, it wasn't hard to find his, and see what types of things he espouses and posts. Did they really not know? It's nearly impossible to keep up with, but it's also really hard to imagine that they were unaware of their child's character. I know SW is an adult, but do these things really happen out of the blue??? It's so scary as a parent. In a million years I can't imagine my child being like this and me not having any suspicion, but I also know it happens. It's just so hard to imagine that your child could be such a stranger. I mean, this comes with the assumption that the parent doesn't share the same views, I suppose.

Has anyone considered this may have been a rape? And that BB may have struggled and cried out, screamed, and hence was silenced by strangulation ?
omg it's so painful to wonder what happened.....so senseless a tragedy.

Can we please keep this thread to Blaze.

I really really dont want this to turn into another anti-nazi/nazi sympathizer arguement in a completely inappropriate place. This is for blaze and its very disrespectful. Can we keep individual political opinions out of this.

RIP Blaze, you didnt deserve this.

Me either. Ya learn something new every day.
I wonder if he was being cryptic. Nerf is a term meaning to change a game to reduce power / weaken.

As I type this it sounds stupid but it does seem to indicate a noble or superior moral attitude.

It might be an indication of his mindset and where he will take this - acting in self defence.

Don't know, just throwing it out there rather than keeping it to myself.

Is there a link for the part I bolded? I haven't searched all his social media, and have not heard that SW was disgusted by gay sex. Was that reported somewhere? I still hold out that SW might have been rejected and is secretly gay himself.

Yes, I think many of us are agreeing this is likely the motive or tied into it.

But if he were secretly gay he would definitely be very critical and derogatory in public due to his conservative and religious upbringing. This would not be inconsistent. Now imagine if BB either outed him or rejected him as has been theorized - either could be an explanation for motive.

I urge you to watch American Beauty (2000), if you haven't already, and pay attention to the Colonel character. I think when all is said and done we're going to find many similarities between that character and SW.

You are 100% correct. I know this jail and Theo Lacy quite well. He will have years of turkey Bologna or peanut butter sandwiches. They wake them up at 4:30 for breakfast. If I remember correctly that is the only hot meal served daily. He can get top Ramen and Tuna once he's allowed commissary. The commissary list is very small but I'm guessing since he's attractive many women will write him and put money on his books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner