Found Safe CA - Brandon Cuellar, 3mo, Kidnapping, San Jose, 25 Apr 2022 *3 Arrests*

updated w more info - "
Detectives learned that before the kidnapping, Ramirez had transported Brandon and his grandmother to run errands, police said. Ramirez's statement changed several times during the interview process after she was detained as a person of interest, they said.

Sandoval was identified as an additional suspect and also was detained and interviewed. Based on their statements, and evidence obtained during the investigation, detectives placed both Ramirez and Sandoval under arrest, police said.

Brandon was found Tuesday at a residence near Regional Medical Center in San Jose about 20 hours after he was taken from his grandmother's San Jose home. He was reunited with his mother hours later."

Did they really think they could hang out with the grandmother that day, then one of them steals her grandson, and they were going to get away with that? Sounds delusional.

It would only make sense if it was a custody battle and they were bio family members. But most likely, the woman kidnapper wanted a child to keep her younger boyfriend. A very common scenario, sadly.

I live in the neighborhood where this happened. Huge credit to SJPD for their massive response. They were out canvassing the neighborhood gathering neighbor's video footage within the hour. The female suspect looks kind of familiar to me, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that she has a connection to the neighborhood.
BTW, the apartment complex where this happened is the same one where Cynthia Sumpter was abducted from back in 1974. Here is a link to her thread:CA - CA - Cynthia Sumpter, 5, San Jose, 27 April 1974

I live in the neighborhood where this happened. Huge credit to SJPD for their massive response. They were out canvassing the neighborhood gathering neighbor's video footage within the hour. The female suspect looks kind of familiar to me, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that she has a connection to the neighborhood.
BTW, the apartment complex where this happened is the same one where Cynthia Sumpter was abducted from back in 1974. Here is a link to her thread:CA - CA - Cynthia Sumpter, 5, San Jose, 27 April 1974
my son does too and actually got pulled over around 2 that day! he is a thin hispanic male and had a baby seat in the car. crazy.

Laura Garcia [URL='https://twitter.com/LauraGarciaNBC']@LauraGarciaNBC [/URL]6m
Third suspect in the kidnapping of 3 month old San Jose baby has been released. Baldomeo Sandoval remains under investigation. Two other suspects set to appear in court this afternoon. Charging documents just released.

NBC Bay Area [URL='https://twitter.com/nbcbayarea']@nbcbayarea [/URL]10m
#BREAKING: Charging documents in the San Jose kidnapping case have been released. View them here:

nbcbayarea.com
San Jose Kidnapping: Suspects to Make First Court Appearance
Three people suspected in the kidnapping of a 3-month-old baby in San Jose this week were scheduled to appear in court Thursday to face multiple charges.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school
Back