CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am not a big believer in paranormal, Psychics, mediums, etc however we have had 2 psychics from totally different areas of the country say they "see" him as being alive
One of them said he may be injured.

Ok, so when I heard this, it made me even more hopeful, but remember, I am (or was not) a believer in that kind of stuff.

THEN a Medium / Remote viewer, contacted my sister and gained some information but told her she may or may not help because she Only works with LE and has never done any cased directly with the family.
She called back and gained more information, and again, and again.
Finally she called back and said she will help.
She told us of some very specific small objects she "saw" at Castaic Lake and wanted to go out there with a family member. Before they went there, she called back and asked some very important questions regarding the search dogs, something about a red bandanna, at first it didn't make any sense but then it clicked, she wasn't talking about the LE dogs, she was speaking of TeamAmbers dog, who had a red bandanna around her coller when they brought the dog.
Carrie from TeamAmber , the medium, and my brother all met in Laguna and went to Castaic. They found ALL of the things this medium saw, she even was able to track Bryce's path exactly as the bloodhounds did.
NOW, I was starting to believe this kind of stuff
The medium also thought he was alive - and used almost the same verbage as the 2 other psychics as to describe how she knew this.
She also "sees" he had the wind knocked out of him, hitting hit stomach in the crash and holding his head (head injury) and he is confused.
This makes me believe he was in the car when it rolled, andgot injured
PURPLE TRUCK:
She sees a Purple Truck with the name "Patsy" on the door. Also a waitress talking to a man (maybe truck driver - can't see his face)
I am thinking she might be seeing this through Bryce's eyes so Patsy might be a wife/girlfriends name on the passenger door when this trucker gave him a ride?
I did call every Patsy Trucking, Patsy Transport (including the one in Phoenix - no answer), Patsy Cartage, Patsy Freight etc etc with no luck

I don't want to go into every detail as to what she saw at the lake or disclose her name (for her privacy) but these events have changed the way I think about Psychics, mediums etc.

LE has been notified about the trucks info from this site (thanks). I have volunteers that are going to the truck stops today and tomorrow (Friday is a big turn around day), hopefully we find this truck and the driver has some information. The driver is in no way any type of suspect He may have picked Bryce up and gave him a ride.

I will try to return when I have time. I haven't read the last 10 pages or so, but will try to catch up later

AND NO, I don't come on here "lurking", when I am here, I sign in.

Like the rest of the posters here, dragracerz will post here when he wants to. Please do not discuss other member's posting habits.

Hi dragracerz, thank you for the updates and still hoping for good news here in the UK. Sorry that some questioned your absence, must admit I just assumed you were doing exactly what you said - which you've been doing superbly.

I'm not a believer either but that does all sound promising - I think there are some trucker groups on FB that another poster here has mentioned in the past, or forums, someone might be able to point you in the right direction to get word out through those...

Thanks for the update dragracerz. I'm not sure if you can discuss this or not, but were there other clues pointing to the Patsy truck besides the Medium's tip?

I will be driving down I-5 today from no cal to so cal and will be keeping my eyes out for a purple truck with Patsy on it!

Okay, I'll find his email - maybe it is on the FB page "About" info. Thx for the nudge, will do :)

@RoseGarden, I'm so sorry. I just realized that there was a mean, red, angry face on my post about sending to dragracerz. I was on my phone and didn't mean to choose that (stupid iphone)...I didn't even see it until I came onto the computer. I'm sorry! You did a great job; thanks so much!!

regarding bryce's last text to his roommate: we've talked a lot about what BL said, but what do we make of the roommate's reply?

"I love you too man. You have an amazing life. Full of love and blessings don't waste that. You have too many people that love you Bryce."

I've thought about it numerous times, and it just doesn't sound good - as much as I don't like to say that.

Gosh. I really hope this Patsy trucking tip pans out. I'm a little bummed though. I thought there was probably some concrete evidence that pointed to this truck giving Bryce a ride (maybe a surveillance tape or a few credible sightings), and now I'm afraid that the tip just came from the medium.

Don't get me wrong. I am glad that the family is taking all of the help that they can get and is listening to her. She could have the answers! I was just hoping that we had something a little more solid to go on. :/

If there is any creditability to the sighting in Tehachapi Ca. called in anonymously, it could have been the apartment manager. Most managers know their tenants and sure as heck would not want to risk their job by giving out much information. No name was given to the apartment complex but there are only 8 apartment complexes listed in apartment guide for Tehachapi. It is not a hugely populated town.

I live in the area. There may be only 8 larger apartment complexes listed for the city in that guide, but there are many apartments in Tehachapi area. Plenty of 4-plex, 8-plex, etc scattered in the city and the Golden Hills area (adjacent to Tehachapi city.)

Tehachapi City has a population of around 14,000
Golden Hills has another ~ 10,000
The surrounding rural areas and Bear Valley Springs, Stallion Springs, Alpine Forrest, Sand Canyon, within Tehachapi Valley have another ~15,000
A little over 4,000 of those are inmates at the CCI 10 miles SW of the city.

so... I'd estimate it at 35K+ that use the city of Tehachapi even though they don't officially live there. It is more populated than it appears.

Also... there is a big Love's Travel/Truck stop a couple miles east of the city.

I will be keeping an eye out for Bryce in our community.

Another young man who is missing after a single-car accident. His name is Damien Trahan. He's 20. He is from Erath, LA (about 20 miles south of Lafayette) and his car was found in Corpus Cristi, TX, which is about a seven hour car trip from Erath. He's been missing since Friday.

His thread/case aren't getting near the attention Bryce's is.....if any of you who are posting regularly on BL's thread want to take a look at it....please do. Damien could use our help, too.

Here's his thread:LA LA - Damien Trahan, 20, Erath, 21 Sept. 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hoping today Bryce and Damien both come home.

Gosh. I really hope this Patsy trucking tip pans out. I'm a little bummed though. I thought there was probably some concrete evidence that pointed to this truck giving Bryce a ride (maybe a surveillance tape or a few credible sightings), and now I'm afraid that the tip just came from the medium.

Don't get me wrong. I am glad that the family is taking all of the help that they can get and is listening to her. She could have the answers! I was just hoping that we had something a little more solid to go on. :/

This is the first post about the purple Patsy truck:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 August 2013 - #4

Not sure but it doesn't sound like it came from a medium first.

Thanks so much for the updates, dragracerz!

Yeah, me too, I was thinking there was an actual sighting of this truck, rather than a vision...

Oh I was so hoping Bryce had been found....I have been off for ten days as I lost my home in the floods. Finally just today got back on internet and came to check immediately... My heart sank.... Still holding hope he is okay... can anyone catch me up please??? Thank you

Oh my. I am so sorry to hear about the house. Hope everything works out for the best!

@dragracerz hope you get this!
I just checked, and two of their semi trailers are in CA nearly all of the time. Last inspections have these two license plates: 4CH6688 and the other one is 1XB4070
Report is on this page: http://www.quicktransportsolutions.com/inspectionreports/patsy-transport-llc-usdot-1770140.php#.UkOCsj-G9fs
Hope they find the driver! At least we could either be a step closer or look for another Patsy truck! :please:

EDIT - adding this: The last official inspection of the CA semi was just 26 miles away from Castaic!! This may be the Patsy truck - it travels CA constantly, and was inspected in Desert Hills in February! My heart is racing - the license for this particular truck, if this is the one traveling the route all of the time, looks like it is: 4CH6688 . Maybe, maybe....! Might be one clue coming together here!

Thank you for this, I've called him and passed this on to him.

@dragracerz hope you get this!
I just checked, and two of their semi trailers are in CA nearly all of the time. Last inspections have these two license plates: 4CH6688 and the other one is 1XB4070
Report is on this page: http://www.quicktransportsolutions.com/inspectionreports/patsy-transport-llc-usdot-1770140.php#.UkOCsj-G9fs
Hope they find the driver! At least we could either be a step closer or look for another Patsy truck! :please:

EDIT - adding this: The last official inspection of the CA semi was just 26 miles away from Castaic!! This may be the Patsy truck - it travels CA constantly, and was inspected in Desert Hills in February! My heart is racing - the license for this particular truck, if this is the one traveling the route all of the time, looks like it is: 4CH6688 . Maybe, maybe....! Might be one clue coming together here!

Remind me to hire you if I ever need vehicles run down on any case I am working on.... Outstanding work!

@RoseGarden, I'm so sorry. I just realized that there was a mean, red, angry face on my post about sending to dragracerz. I was on my phone and didn't mean to choose that (stupid iphone)...I didn't even see it until I came onto the computer. I'm sorry! You did a great job; thanks so much!!

oh my gosh, no worries, I missed seeing the face! I was probably in need of food and tore myself away from the computer in a foggy state of mind ;) No offense, and I was thankfully spurred on to post in several places and since there are multiple phone numbers for the trucking company - the driver himself is an "operator" I think it was called - it is so important that all of those phone numbers be called by those in charge. Thanks, beshasmyheart, for taking the time to update, in case I went back to the post and saw the mad face! :peace:

Ok, I am not a big believer in paranormal, Psychics, mediums, etc however we have had 2 psychics from totally different areas of the country say they "see" him as being alive
One of them said he may be injured.

Ok, so when I heard this, it made me even more hopeful, but remember, I am (or was not) a believer in that kind of stuff.

THEN a Medium / Remote viewer, contacted my sister and gained some information but told her she may or may not help because she Only works with LE and has never done any cased directly with the family.
She called back and gained more information, and again, and again.
Finally she called back and said she will help.
She told us of some very specific small objects she "saw" at Castaic Lake and wanted to go out there with a family member. Before they went there, she called back and asked some very important questions regarding the search dogs, something about a red bandanna, at first it didn't make any sense but then it clicked, she wasn't talking about the LE dogs, she was speaking of TeamAmbers dog, who had a red bandanna around her coller when they brought the dog.
Carrie from TeamAmber , the medium, and my brother all met in Laguna and went to Castaic. They found ALL of the things this medium saw, she even was able to track Bryce's path exactly as the bloodhounds did.
NOW, I was starting to believe this kind of stuff
The medium also thought he was alive - and used almost the same verbage as the 2 other psychics as to describe how she knew this.
She also "sees" he had the wind knocked out of him, hitting hit stomach in the crash and holding his head (head injury) and he is confused.
This makes me believe he was in the car when it rolled, andgot injured
PURPLE TRUCK:
She sees a Purple Truck with the name "Patsy" on the door. Also a waitress talking to a man (maybe truck driver - can't see his face)
I am thinking she might be seeing this through Bryce's eyes so Patsy might be a wife/girlfriends name on the passenger door when this trucker gave him a ride?
I did call every Patsy Trucking, Patsy Transport (including the one in Phoenix - no answer), Patsy Cartage, Patsy Freight etc etc with no luck

I don't want to go into every detail as to what she saw at the lake or disclose her name (for her privacy) but these events have changed the way I think about Psychics, mediums etc.

LE has been notified about the trucks info from this site (thanks). I have volunteers that are going to the truck stops today and tomorrow (Friday is a big turn around day), hopefully we find this truck and the driver has some information. The driver is in no way any type of suspect He may have picked Bryce up and gave him a ride.

A recent case changed my perception as well, she and her children went to LE and then showed them where the body was. She was from out of state and had no way of knowing.

I just figure that science is only beginning to understand the brain and some people have developed an extra sense. Many more people pretend to and take advantage but the ones who don't work publicly but behind the scenes are more likely to be real. I also think they aren't perfect just as none of our senses are and they can't know everything so i don't take ones that don't turn out as failures, some may get scenes from part of a case but not others.

I am glad you have some more hope and another person helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmiter