CA CA - Camarillo, UnkSex&Race UP96205, UnkAge, found in citrus orchard off Camarillo Springs Road, cash register, three pairs jeans, Aug'22

victoriarobinson642

Reaction score
NAMUS:

---

Circumstances of Recovery - A Search and Rescue team in search of a missing person, found skeletal remains in a citrus orchard off Camarillo Springs Road in Camarillo. The remains were found near a cash register with the faded date (possibly 06 02 13), three pairs of jeans, a blue glass bottle with the engraving "Bromo- Seltzer Emerson Drug Co Baltimore, MD" on it, and a partially buried hub cap.

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 11.23.31 PM.png

Unidentified Person/NamUs #UP96205
Unsure, Uncertain
Date Body Found: August 12, 2022
Location Found: Camarillo, California

Circumstances of Recovery: A Search and Rescue team in search of a missing person, found skeletal remains in a citrus orchard off of Camarillo Springs Road in Camarillo. The remains were found near a cash register with the faded date (possibly 06 02 13), three pairs of jeans, a blue glass bottle with the engraving "Bromo- Seltzer Emerson Drug Co Baltimore, MD" on it and a partially buried hub cap.

In the UK, a cash register is the same as a till, used in a shop to records sales & issue a receipt.

Is the meaning the same in the USA?

I’m confused by the mention of a faded date, which makes me wonder if it’s referring to a receipt?

His NamUs was modified today.

My initial thought was they meant a receipt, but mishearing or typing "cash register" instead of "receipt" is one heck of a mistake to make. I wonder if he (+ accomplices) stole a cash register and he was killed in the woods later? You would need to comb over reports of stolen cash registers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81
Back