CA CA - Christopher, 3, & Lisa Zaharias, 15 mos, Santa Ana, 20 Nov 1987

Came across this on Klein's FB page while looking for updates on baby DeOrr.

http://http://victimsnewsonline.com...eath-be-the-key-to-missing-zaharias-children/

For some reason that link doesn't work for me. I'll try it again.
http://victimsnewsonline.com/2016/0...eath-be-the-key-to-missing-zaharias-children/

Apparently, Susan's mother died recently. Susan and her children were listed in the obituary as survivors and it is thought that Susan attended the funeral on Oklahoma. Clearly, the family is in touch. A tip has been received that the children do not look like their age-progressed photographs, which indicates that someone knows what they look like.

Here is an older article from the same site, recently updated. It includes interesting questions addressed to Lisa and Christopher. There is a quote from the Investigator working on the case.

Thomas Finley is an Investigator with the Orange County, CA, District Attorney’s Office, assigned to the “Child Abduction Unit.” Finley told Victims News Online that the case is currently active, and being still investigated after 27 years:
We keep revisiting this case on a regular basis and monitoring any tips that come in, which are primarily through Facebook,” Finley told VNO. “I was recently assigned to the case (about seven months ago). It is the longest outstanding child abduction case of this nature in Orange County. I have had in-person meetings with Lou, and am hoping to solve it for his sake. We are actively working on it”.
http://victimsnewsonline.com/2015/07/are-you-lisa-or-christopher-zaharias/

I am sure you have searched fb, but it would be helpful to have a photo of the dad for similarities. In the obituary, were they named Zaharias or something else? If the grandmother died, there may be an estate filed with the county court which would lead to the whereabouts of the heirs.

Here is a pic of their Father Louis Zaharias with Christopher.
attachment.php

There is a FB page https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindtheZahariasChildren/timeline and now a closed group called "Team Zaharias" https://www.facebook.com/groups/516194008560641/.

Attachments

• 11110865_932515900128428_6313902379310117829_n.jpg
    11110865_932515900128428_6313902379310117829_n.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 276
Tomorrow will be Christopher's 29th birthday, if you have not visited their website/facebook page please take a moment to do so as you never know you may hold the key to ending our search.
2b3a29a7bcec2905da3cf2b9693b6a51.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...45431.126772524036107&type=1&relevant_count=1

above is a link to their NCMEC flyer on our Help Find Zaharias Children Facebook page, if you are a Facebook user please take a moment to view it and share it

Thanks

George

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Here is a pic of their Father Louis Zaharias with Christopher.
attachment.php

There is a FB page https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindtheZahariasChildren/timeline and now a closed group called "Team Zaharias" https://www.facebook.com/groups/516194008560641/.
I do not know if this helps I have wrote to the people on the facebook page but not sure anyone is Raven running it anymore I found this gentleman named Chris gammill as well as pic at his wedding who is clearly his mother and also a pic of who I think is his grandma I did side by side collage of the two composites as well as a side by side of the grandmas obituary pic and one of Chris gammills relative I say relative because relationship is in known I was able to know who the mother was from the wedding photos
153835f7b826b6d7235a5ab58a6f4550.jpg
9bd772d0ae1b36fb8eaf667f8f075337.jpg
286cfeccdee3f2ffde3887f1b7423c14.jpg
these people live in Oklahoma exact location I do not know but Chris wife works at Mercy general hospital Oklahoma City if u think there is a chance it could be them u can contact me and I will probably send you the screen shot of there facebook pages so u can look them up it took me a little to find it

I do not know if this helps I have wrote to the people on the facebook page but not sure anyone is Raven running it anymore I found this gentleman named Chris gammill as well as pic at his wedding who is clearly his mother and also a pic of who I think is his grandma I did side by side collage of the two composites as well as a side by side of the grandmas obituary pic and one of Chris gammills relative I say relative because relationship is in known I was able to know who the mother was from the wedding photos
153835f7b826b6d7235a5ab58a6f4550.jpg
9bd772d0ae1b36fb8eaf667f8f075337.jpg
286cfeccdee3f2ffde3887f1b7423c14.jpg
these people live in Oklahoma exact location I do not know but Chris wife works at Mercy general hospital Oklahoma City if u think there is a chance it could be them u can contact me and I will probably send you the screen shot of there facebook pages so u can look them up it took me a little to find it

Whoa! Is it really that easy?? Were you able to determine if he had a sister as well?

It won't let me open it are these all off the facebook page

It won't let me open it are these all off the facebook page

Sorry, I took their embed code and it didn't work. I just revised my post to put in a screen cap instead. I do see some similarities. The thing that hangs me up is no evidence of a sister on that gentleman's page although admittedly there's not a lot on his page to work with.

I do think the age progression photo of Chris is very similar in appearance.

Oh, and I did note that in the wedding photos you don't see him standing with a father figure at all. Which could mean something (or nothing at all).

I wonder if Lisa has a middle name that she might be going by.

ETA: I see now her middle name is Mae.

Louis Zaharias makes a plea for the location of Christopher and Lisa.

http://victimsnewsonline.com/2016/06/father-of-missing-zaharias-children-pleads-for-location-of-missing-chris-and-lisa-mae/

Today, June 1st, 2016 is my 62nd Birthday.

I am now, officially, a Senior Citizen.

This is a milestone in my life that I never thought I would have to face and accept without the love and comfort of my children to help me through it.

For some people, it is a welcome to their Golden Years and it is a signal that it is time for them to spend more quality time with their children and grandchildren, if they are so blessed.

But for me, it has begun an even more increased sense of anxiety and fear that I may never see my beloved Christopher and Lisa Mae again.

All I want to do is kiss, love, and behold my Chris and Lisa just one more time before I die.

To know what they really look like, instead of possible computer generated images.

To hear their voices say the word “Daddy” again.

Please save my life and help me to reunite with my children again before it is too late.

This father's love for his children is truly inspiring and heartbreaking at the same time. Unconditional, undying love for his children. I cannot even begin to imagine.

The recent podcast says it's very possible Christopher and Lisa have no idea they were kidnapped or that their father is looking for them. That IS possible however, I'd like to entertain the idea that Chris and Lisa DO know their true identity. Thinking this way could help find them...

It's very hard to control the actions of the adults. It's hard to conceal adults and have them not do certain things or apply for certain jobs etc. Even Disney World scans your finger prints in order to enter the park!

Why would they give up these freedoms?

Why would they want to hide even though their father is STILL looking for them?

I believe the answer is simple. Even if Chris and Lisa wanted a relationship with their father, I don't think they would want it at the expense of their mother's freedom and everyone else in the family who helped conceal them. If this is the case, there's a heavy load on their shoulders. How could they ever turn their back on the woman who raised them? The grandparents who raised them? Their aunt? Or their cousins who grew up with them?

It's possible Susan told her kids once they were in their adult years of the horrible act she committed. It's possible she cried and apologized profusely asking for forgiveness. It's probable she blamed it on the drugs and has since become sober. It's possible she told them that by the time she realized the severity of her actions it was far too late.

OR it's possible she told them their father is an evil / abusive man and she did what she did to protect them-- they ALL did it to protect them and that's why THEY (chris and lisa) must now protect THEM (susan & family).

Important Note: I have no remorse or empathy for Susan. I believe she should rot in hell and be thrown in jail for the rest of her days. My post above is only trying to look at the situation from the lens of Chris and Lisa IF they do know their true identity. Which I believe is more likely than them not knowing their identity.

When I put myself in their position, I can confidently say that I would not come forward. I would protect my mother over a man I don't even know even if I had a deep desire to know him.

Why is it important to look at the case from this angle?

It's possible Chris and Lisa don't know. BUT it's very possible that they do know. And if they do know, we may need to remove the reason for them hiding in order for them to be reunited with their father before he dies.

Would Lou and the government be willing to sacrifice justice for the sake of reuniting them at last? Could the announcement of dropping charges or solely a settlement penalty allow them all to come forward? If they have a family member in the oil business, then surely they could afford a settlement fee? I understand this is not how the law works but if the charges are the only thing preventing them from reuniting... I'd say Lou deserves that chance to see and get to know his kids. Forget the law. : wishful thinking :

I wish nothing more than for Susan to slip up, get caught, Chris and Lisa found, and for Susan to be punished.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves
Back