CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe CS wants to invite Dorner to "Anger management?"
I don't know, why does he want Dorner to call him.

Because he thinks he can talk some sense into him... since the suspect thinks Charlie is "effing awesome." :floorlaugh:

I have some friends that just came by the house about half an hour ago, they are going to Big Bear to go snow boarding, they called the ski resorts and were told everything is great, come on up, no worries. I really don't think he's there. If they think he could still be there and they are encouraging people to come up anyway then thats insane. I don't think they have a single clue where he is.

My friend just arrived at their cabin in Big Bear. LE followed them up to their cabin and their presence is everywhere.

I don't think they do have a clue where his is. :banghead: If Dorner's truck did break and he hasn't been able to get another vehicle, he might be stuck up there. If someone isn't helping him either...

I have some friends that just came by the house about half an hour ago, they are going to Big Bear to go snow boarding, they called the ski resorts and were told everything is great, come on up, no worries. I really don't think he's there. If they think he could still be there and they are encouraging people to come up anyway then thats insane. I don't think they have a single clue where he is.

I don't think he's still there. I think he is "hiding in plain sight" in LA. This wasn't something he thought up overnight. This is very well planned, imo. He'll be found when he wants to be found. He has military training as well.

Nobody was suspecting anything until the young woman and her fiancee were killed. So he could have actually gone after someone who he thinks done something to him.

How could you hurt someone worse than by killing their child and the person she was planning to marry? I'm sure Mr. Quan would have been willing to die in her place....this also proved to others that he meant what he said about getting their families...

CBS Los Angeles ‏@CBSLA
CBS News has learned that weapons and cold weather survival gear have been found inside the burned-out truck owned by Christopher Dorner.

How could you hurt someone worse than by killing their child and the person she was planning to marry? I'm sure Mr. Quan would have been willing to die in her place....this also proved to others that he meant what he said about getting their families...

But Mr. Quan actually was on his side. He was his lawyer. Of course the suspect doesn't think Mr. Quan did a good job, but presumably he could have gone after someone who actually was against him.

CBS Los Angeles ‏@CBSLA
CBS News has learned that weapons and cold weather survival gear have been found inside the burned-out truck owned by Christopher Dorner.

So what is Dorner doing without his cold weather survival gear?

Since it's been reported that his truck had a broken axle, I believe Dorner is now stuck on the mountain, with a very limited supply of food, guns and ammo. Plus, IMO he's not in condition to handle rough terrain and snow, especially while carrying supplies.

What do you guys think?

Since it's been reported that his truck had a broken axle, I believe Dorner is now stuck on the mountain, with a very limited supply of food, guns and ammo. Plus, IMO he's not in condition to handle rough terrain and snow, especially while carrying supplies.

What do you guys think?

I think if he was stuck in BB he would have his cold weather survival gear on him. jmo

What do you guys think?

If he is still up there, he's found shelter, which means he is likely in a cabin or a vehicle.

But someone mentioned drag marks and came up with the smart thought that he might have had a motorcycle in his truck that he took out before setting his truck on fire and taking off.

He could've also hijacked a car and we won't know until it is discovered that certain people are missing, not back from their vacation, etc.

Weapons, Cold Weather Survival Gear Found Inside Christopher Dorner’s Truck

A law enforcement official working on the investigation told the network the contents in the Nissan Titan included a Coleman stove, cot and propane gas supplies.

Two long-range rifles with suppressors and a Glock handgun were also reportedly recovered

more

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...ristopher-dorners-truck/#.URa4Wanfwfg.twitter

What do you guys think?
I agree with you. I think he's stuck on the mountain unless he decides to carjack somebody or steal a vehicle. He's not getting off the mountain by foot or motorcycle in that snow!!!

I don't think he's still there. I think he is "hiding in plain sight" in LA. This wasn't something he thought up overnight. This is very well planned, imo. He'll be found when he wants to be found. He has military training as well.

I have thought of that too. The guy could have "Rambo Skills" and be a master at decoy. If so, there's a movie in the making.

What do you guys think?

I agree that he is not in condition to handle the terrain and he knows that. I just have this sneakin suspicion he is long gone from there...I am probly wrong -but thats what I believe:banghead:

I have thought of that too. The guy could have "Rambo Skills" and be a master at decoy. If so, there's a movie in the making.

This guy was trained in expeditionary warfare. He'll be found when he wants to be found. The last sentence is jmho.

He was also taught, during college by a friend from Alaska, how to adapt to cold weather. He may have left cold weather gear in his truck. What's to say that's all the gear he had? Who knows! I just don't think he's still on BB. The footprints that were found were not his, IIRC.

I just read in the CBS article that the truck was burnt on the forest service road (2N10) which runs between the two ski resorts. So hubby and I are thinking that he was too aggressive in his off-roading, and that's how he broke his axle there. He had a 4WD vehicle and cold weather survival gear, so he wasn't planning just a quick run up to Big Bear and back. The truck burning wasn't a planned diversion I'm thinking. He improvised when the axle broke, and didn't want LE getting his ammo. I think he's stuck in the area without a backup plan.

If you knew this area, you'd know that Big Bear is 7,000 ft. above sea level and the weather has been near zero temps. Unless he carjacks someone or steals a car, he's not getting off the mountain.:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spunky55