CA CA - East Area Rapist aka The Original Night Stalker 1976-86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colette I'm flattered you think it's just my Judaism theory, people far smarter than myself have and are still seriously considering it's worth.

I wondered if the woman's penis size comment was just her way of getting back at her attacker. Is that something a woman would acually be thinking about while she was being raped? I'd hate to see the guy released without a DNA test when a cop said, "Whosa! He can't be the guy."

I wondered if the woman's penis size comment was just her way of getting back at her attacker. Is that something a woman would acually be thinking about while she was being raped? I'd hate to see the guy released without a DNA test when a cop said, "Whosa! He can't be the guy."

Stan, I don't know but it has been said by one or more victims they thought there was another person present.

Multiple women told police about small penis sz

Vietnam, flares, the Night Owls and the Prelude Poem.

The Ho Chi Minh Trail

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho_Chi_Minh_trail

The Hồ Chí Minh trail (also known in Vietnam as the "Trường Sơn trail") was a logistical system that ran from the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam) to the Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) through the neighboring kingdoms of Laos and Cambodia. The system provided support, in the form of manpower and materiel, to the National Front for the Liberation of South Vietnam (called the Vietcong or "VC" by its opponents) and the People's Army of Vietnam (PAVN), or North Vietnamese Army, during the Vietnam War.

The VC moved food, supplies and arms at night along the trail, the deep pitch black of the dense jungle gave them cover that daytime wouldn't allow. The VC were easy targets in daylight hours, so from dusk to dawn they came from their fox holes and underground cities and moved quickly along the trail. The USAF Night Owls would follow bomber aircraft who had lit up the trail with flares making the VC visible. As these flares lit up the road the VC would run and drop into the foxholes that ran under the trail. Some described the sight of VC running as watching little ants disappearing underground. As day broke all was quiet again, the Phantoms would go back to base to await another dusk raid.

This is a USAF Phantom pilot's account of night time bombing of the Ho Chi Minh trail. Page 6 has him say he's a 'Night Owl' pilot. I would imagine due to the stress of the maneuvres these pilots flew in shifts.

http://www.spectre-association.org/...Night_Mission_HoChiMinh_Trail_Mark Berent.pdf

The Prelude poem has now been released to the public, both The Prelude and Excitements Crave were both sent in 1978.

The Prelude.

But I keep coming back to the knowledge, See ( N.Owl - K n owl edge )
and slowly I'm beginning to see
That unlike the oft quoted S'hakespeare,
the question is, "to do, or to be?" (Do or die)
Then the morning dawn brightly (though nighttime),
And the dust and the sounds settle down,
For the worries that scurry the pavement

Have like foxes, when hunted, gone to ground.

NB. William Wordsworth also wrote a series of poems called The Prelude, it was to become his life's work.

LE noticed the Nazi White Supremacist connection, that's why Paul "Cornfed" Schneider – A high-ranking member of the Aryan Brotherhood prison gang came under the microscope.

I am thinking that if there was reason to look at one "Nazi white supremacist", then there is reason to look at others as well. I don't know of any direct link that Schneider had with the case. So was there actual crime scene evidence that sent Poole in that direction?

I am thinking that if there was reason to look at one "Nazi white supremacist", then there is reason to look at others as well. I don't know of any direct link that Schneider had with the case. So was there actual crime scene evidence that sent Poole in that direction?

I've always wondered that. If there's nothing from the scene then LE went that way because somebody saw the link with the names all having a similar ring to them. I guess the only thing to do is check what Schneider was doing and where.

I've always wondered that. If there's nothing from the scene then LE went that way because somebody saw the link with the names all having a similar ring to them. I guess the only thing to do is check what Schneider was doing and where.

Yeah, you know that is something I always wondered about. Why they looked at cornfed. I remember hearing something about an alpha beta store, but that was it. I think you are definitely on to something here. Please keep going robin hood and dew claw.

Yeah, you know that is something I always wondered about. Why they looked at cornfed. I remember hearing something about an alpha beta store, but that was it. I think you are definitely on to something here. Please keep going robin hood and dew claw.

Yes. Connect more dots for us!

"Jessie James" has been seen by all,
And "Son of Sam" has an author.
Others now feel temptations call.
Sacramento should make an offer.

I listened to a podcast by Jessie James's grandson, he went into detail about Jessie James being Jewish, something I never knew but wasn't surprised by the podcast. We all know Son of Sam, Samuel and David are of Jewish origin as is Berkowitz. So I had a look around with clues to victims in mind and found Jessie Kahan murdered in LA in 1962, she was found by her husband Samuel. Some other Jewish/ German women killed too (mentioned in the article) Schmidt is German for Smith and we already have a few of those, don't get me started on Bowman, that will have to keep.
https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=cUkDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6996,3312144&hl=en

https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=cUkDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6996,3312144&hl=en
Doris June Gail Bowman was the daughter Dr.Cyril John Gail, O.D. Jewish/ Medical connection.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...harlotte-Schmidt-46-Fullerton-15-January-1962
FULLERTON: Charlotte Schmidt, age 46, Jan. 15, 1962 Charlotte Schmidt was found bludgeoned to death in the dining room of the San Juan Drive home she shared with her husband, who found her when he returned home from work at about 5 p.m. The investigators contacted many people and were told of someone, most likely a solicitor, who had been seen going from door to door in the neighborhood that day. Solicitor or realtor? GSK was fond of Realtors, but then it's just splitting hairs.

For sale sign and near golf courses, it's going to be a Realtor not a solicitor imo
https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=YPcDAAAAIBAJ&pg=4267,3598973&hl=en

While I'm on a roll joining dots, have a guess what made Jessie Kahan special enough to get a mentiion in Excitements Crave?

Answer - Her death was changed from homicide to undetermined, she apparently ran from the bedroom beating herself about the head taking a pillow with her so when she got faint she could take a lie down in the hall. The weapon she used melted away and left our murderer without her on his score card, by putting it in EC
he's telling everybody he did it.

Those murders from 1962 are way too early to be the work of EAR/ONS. Not only that neither one was sexually assaulted and they are too old to be the typical EAR/ONS victims.

Those murders from 1962 are way too early to be the work of EAR/ONS. Not only that neither one was sexually assaulted and they are too old to be the typical EAR/ONS victims.

Did you know Collette that a poi for GSK is indeed the right age to have killed in 1962? That poi is still the topic of conversation on forums even now, and by all accounts he seems to be quite a favourite. I think saying a typical victim means that you are working on the theory that the crimes attributed to GSK are the only ones he did, some also say that he was killing well before he went on to be the VR and has continued until probably very recently. He's just too smart to let it be known.

The VR was said to be young in the early 70's. He would have been maybe 10 yrs old at the most in 1962. IMO

Last night I was listening to some pod casts that Michelle McNamara had done. In one (media.lamag) she talked about how she has trouble sleeping (EAR/ONS in her head) and takes Ambien. I don't know if Michelle was still taking ambien or or sleeping medications this could have caused her early death. People that take sleeping meds have a 5 x greater early death rate than other people. So in a way EAR/ONS could have indirectly caused another death.

www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/0...ng-pill-ambien-linked-to-increased-death-rate

La mag pod cast at 44:00 talks about inability to sleep ( maybe in a way EARS/ONS was in her head so much she couldn't sleep that he really did cause her death...)

The VR was said to be young in the early 70's. He would have been maybe 10 yrs old at the most in 1962. IMO

The poi I speak of was taken in by LE for questioning when two people independently called his name in to them in relation to the VR attacks, another person independently named him in relation to him being the East Area Rapist, so not everybody would agree with you.

The poi I speak of was taken in by LE for questioning when two people independently called his name in to them in relation to the VR attacks, another person independently named him in relation to him being the East Area Rapist, so not everybody would agree with you.

So if he was taken in for questioning, was DNA testing done?

I really have trouble understanding what the DNA is telling us. From what I have read, there is no DNA from the Sac crimes. And according to one detective, he built a shed for the remaining evidence and case files in the back of the station yard, and that someone had thrown the files away. The DNA is connected to the Southern Cal crimes and three crimes in CCC. So Sac and Visalia aren't connected by DNA evidence. Furthermore, there are numerous witness accounts of possible accomplices and varying attacker descriptions. There are varying descriptions of his penis size, his height, his eye color, and his body style. It seems the most common explanation that I have read is that the witnesses or the police reports are wrong. But what if they aren't? I would think that should change the way the case is handled. And yet LE is completely resistant to discussing that.

RH, could the poi you referred to have any potential accomplices?

I really have trouble understanding what the DNA is telling us. From what I have read, there is no DNA from the Sac crimes. And according to one detective, he built a shed for the remaining evidence and case files in the back of the station yard, and that someone had thrown the files away. The DNA is connected to the Southern Cal crimes and three crimes in CCC. So Sac and Visalia aren't connected by DNA evidence. Furthermore, there are numerous witness accounts of possible accomplices and varying attacker descriptions. There are varying descriptions of his penis size, his height, his eye color, and his body style. It seems the most common explanation that I have read is that the witnesses or the police reports are wrong. But what if they aren't? I would think that should change the way the case is handled. And yet LE is completely resistant to discussing that.

RH, could the poi you referred to have any potential accomplices?

Thanks for the run down on the DNA, there's mega confusion that's for sure. So far I've heard he was tested 5 times (why would anybody be tested 5 times?) I also heard it was pushed under the carpet because of the poi's status and possibly some leverage against somebody higher up.
I have a theory that there was an accomplice more often than we think and the DNA belongs to GSK B and not GSK A who was tested. I think somebody was aware of how their non secretor blood only showed certain things if collected in saliva/sperm and used that to fudge the results. I was under the impression a used band aid was found at the scene of a rape that didn't belong to the family or victim. IF GSK A raped the victim but dropped/planted a band aid from GSK B then for a start we have confusion, then add that to the non secretor status of one GSK (and we don't know which one) it's a mess.
What also makes the matter worse is that nobody is clear who has DNA, there should be some from Janelle for sure, then there's the band aid attack but which other attacks have it, Idk.
What I do know is that GSK A is a very clever, smart, individual and probably is high functioning on some level and I don't doubt for one second he hasn't used this to his/their advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX