GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

A confusing blurb from February 24:

A criminal complaint against Matthew Brendan Warner, 30, of Newhall, charges him with the murder of Ellorah Warner, his 19-day-old baby girl, as well as assault on a child causing death, torture, oral copulation or sexual penetration of a child under 10, aggravated sexual assault.

He’s due in court March 12, when his hearing would be continued.

The case could be heard this afternoon because Warner is still in custody, according to Ricardo Santiago, spokesman for the District Attorney’s Office.

http://www.hometownstation.com/sant...-baby-murder-suspect-due-back-in-court-146017

I must chime in about California's mess of a prison system, among other things. I believe Gov. Brown was ordered to release "non-serious-offenders" from our prisons due to overcrowding. That in itself is disgusting. We house many "undocumented immigrants" on felony charges, plus the court system is clogged, leaving more bodies in prison than ever before. Death Row is a joke - over 600 sitting there with appeal after appeal coming out of our pockets.

While I am ranting, our school system is ranked 47th in the nation. When I was in high school, California was #1 and held that place for many years. The government is broke, so no funds for schools, etc.

This committed the worst crime of crimes. He should be thrown in general population. I, among countless Californians, are sick and tired of paying taxes for this scum's housing and defense. It is expensive enough just to live in the SF Bay Area for us law-abiding citizens.

I just caught up with this thread, hence my palpable anger.

Grrrrr.

According to the LA county Sheriff's department he's still scheduled for a hearing on March 12 - this Thursday. He also has a hearing on June 5 but that may change.

Here's the link but you have to enter your own search words. The robot detector thingy is a PITA.

http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm

I'm surprised this case is getting so little coverage.

I think some cases are so horrific, it actually dampens coverage. Yes, MSM wants horrific and salacious and etc. But there are cases so distrubing,that some MSM opts not to really touch them. MOO, this is one.

I think some cases are so horrific, it actually dampens coverage. Yes, MSM wants horrific and salacious and etc. But there are cases so distrubing,that some MSM opts not to really touch them. MOO, this is one.

I can hardly touch this thread. It's just too much. The worst crime ever... :-(

There are cases that affect me so much, but that I still feel compelled to follow, that I will almost hide in the legal wrangling, the science, the more clinical and removed the better. Decomp, state of remains, etc.

Not this one. This is one of those that I cannot even go THERE. Maybe down the road. I will follow. But I cannot get distance from this horror. So I will likely just lurk and express outrage, hurt, disgust and rage at this one. Fair warning.

I'm surprised this case is getting so little coverage.

I think the silence of the mom and the grandmother creates a vacuum. Did we ever know about the funeral?

There are cases that affect me so much, but that I still feel compelled to follow, that I will almost hide in the legal wrangling, the science, the more clinical and removed the better. Decomp, state of remains, etc.

Not this one. This is one of those that I cannot even go THERE. Maybe down the road. I will follow. But I cannot get distance from this horror. So I will likely just lurk and express outrage, hurt, disgust and rage at this one. Fair warning.

I have to agree with you tlcya :tears:

I threw myself into this case, head first, for lack of a better term. When I look back on the thread, I realize how completely unprepared I was for the stark reality of what Baby Ellorah suffered through while we were sleuthing for her, essentially in vain.

It crushed our collective hearts, and takes us to a place that words cannot describe.

I know I will not rest until she has her justice. I haven't reconciled the fact that the DA doesn't have the option to charge this :censored: with capital murder, because the crimes were so heinous. Everything about it is beyond my understanding. :moo:

This beautiful little infant girl will always and forever hold a place in my heart, because a part of me died with her.....

:twocents:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A criminal complaint against Matthew Warner, 30, of Newhall, charges him with the murder of*Ellorah Rose Warner, his 19-day-old baby girl, as well as assault on a child causing death, torture, oral copulation or sexual penetration of a child under 10, aggravated sexual assault.

He’s due in court March 12, when his hearing would be continued.

http://www.hometownstation.com/sant...-baby-murder-suspect-due-back-in-court-146017

Let's hope we get some updates from his court appearance tomorrow.

I can hardly touch this thread. It's just too much. The worst crime ever... :-(

I agree. I am sitting and eagerly anticipating the birth of my first grandchild---a little girl. And to watch this horror unfold was so shocking, devastating and heartbreaking. I just can't imagine how that mother and grandmother are dealing with day to day life. My heart goes out to them. :rose:

This beautiful little infant girl will always and forever hold a place in my heart, because a part of me died with her.....

Same here... She was taken in the worst way, the world will never know what her future would have held. I was not kidding when i said I went weak in the knees at the news... If *I* had that reaction, I can only imagine that it's a mere fraction of what the family is going through.

I agree. I am sitting and eagerly anticipating the birth of my first grandchild---a little girl. And to watch this horror unfold was so shocking, devastating and heartbreaking. I just can't imagine how that mother and grandmother are dealing with day to day life. My heart goes out to them. :rose:

I feel guilty at times, as if avoiding this thread is disrespectful or implies that I don't care, kwim? The truth is that I don't have the strength to face it. I'm struggling with denial here.

Congrats on your granddaughter coming! <3

Same here... She was taken in the worst way, the world will never know what her future would have held. I was not kidding when i said I went weak in the knees at the news... If *I* had that reaction, I can only imagine that it's a mere fraction of what the family is going through.

I feel guilty at times, as if avoiding this thread is disrespectful or implies that I don't care, kwim? The truth is that I don't have the strength to face it. I'm struggling with denial here.

Congrats on your granddaughter coming! <3

Congratulations to you too, katydid23 :heartbeat:

RBBM

mrsobrien,

I completely understand where you're coming from :heartluv:

I am wracked with the same sense of guilt, every time I receive an alert from this thread. :tears:

I immediately feel a sense of dread, worried that there may be more details that will unglue my shattered heart. I am also flooded with memories of sleuthing the case, followed by guilt that I haven't done more myself, if that even makes sense?

I know I will never, ever forget where I was, and how I felt when the news broke regarding what happened to her. I was here with you all when she was found :cry: , but as a WSer, I was prepared for that aspect.

But nothing can prepare you for receiving the horrific truth of her pain and suffering. It is so far beyond that I honestly believe it takes us to a place we don't have words to describe.

The only small comfort I have is knowing she can never be hurt ever again. That in itself is tragic, that a tiny little baby couldn't see her 20th sunrise, because life on this earth was too torturous and brutal. She was not safe or protected in her own home. She needed angel wings to escape and be free.

I will never get over this case. Baby Ellorah will live in my heart - in our hearts - forever.

:candle:

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he should get death...I just do not understand how any one could do this.
It boggles my mind.
I am also watching Megan Work...killed her beautiful little boy,Colton.
I just do not understand how evil like this can grow in someone's heart...

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...nfant-Daughters-Murder-Assault-296171451.html

A Newhall man pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges that he sexually assaulted and killed his 19-day-old daughter, whose body was found in the cab of a pickup truck in Santa Clarita...

He is due back in a San Fernando courtroom April 28, when a date is scheduled to be set to determine if there is enough evidence to require him to stand trial on one count each of murder, assault on a child causing death, torture, oral copulation or sexual penetration with a child aged 10 or younger and aggravated sexual assault of a child.

He led the cops to her body in the truck. How does he explain that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ocj
Back