CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 Jul 2015 - #3

Imo, LE has not been able to get any leads as to where Ember might be, if her father was responsible, from anything learned so far, or searches would be continuing. I can't really see the backpack offering much in the way of evidence that would point to her location. This is truly the worst-case scenario.

Imo, LE has not been able to get any leads as to where Ember might be, if her father was responsible, from anything learned so far, or searches would be continuing. I can't really see the backpack offering much in the way of evidence that would point to her location. This is truly the worst-case scenario.

I somewhat agree. The biggest factor for not searching any further, IMO, is that there is no one left to prosecute. They aren't motivated to search now that Matthew is deceased. It makes it harder for them to justify the resources and cost. I don't agree with this approach, but sadly, their job is not to give closure to those who loved Ember. :(

this is my first post, have been lurking a LONG time. but I had to post because this has been bothering me for a couple of days now. And i am not sure I am doing this correctly, so please forgive me if I am not! But on a post on 07/09/15 by Kimi_SFC.... post #838 where she is showing the pictures of the Dads truck.
when he goes to the gas station his tail gate is up.
but the picture that shows him driving by the gas stating an hour later, it appears his tail gate is down.
Forgive me if I am wrong, or if somebody else already pointed this out. :moo:

:welcome5: KristinaT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

re: the backpack I hope it's been picked up and I hope whoever picked it up gave it to LE. For all we know they might just find some Powerade and smokes in it but I keep hoping there's something that leads to Ember.

re: the whole justice system, I understand why it's that way but it seems like a really bad setup. Maybe I'm living in a fantasy world but I wish they'd at least support each other most of the time, especially if they have a common goal (such as "find this baby!"). Actually it seems like they usually do, but in this case they've been in the media criticizing each other a fair amount. I could go on a whole other rant about prison sentences but I know it's off topic here so I won't for now. I'm sorry for that situation you ran into though. I completely understand why you're angry!

You don't live in a fantasy world. You are a decent human being who cares for others and sees the injustices in this world. It's the "others" who are somehow incapable of real feelings toward not only society but for their own flesh and blood that are causing the downfall of humanity.
RE the backpack: Having read the indictments in the Lyon sisters case and the disgusting info that 2 duffle bags reeking of decomposition were burned turns my stomach.
Keep on living in your wonderful way of thinking. I will and also most WS's will also.
jmho

BBM
https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/status/621770285566423040?s=17

Jenny Espino (@jennyespino_RS) tweeted at 3:53pm - 16 Jul 15:
Sheriff's office locates #BabyEmber's dad's #MatthewGraham's backpack in Shasta Lake.

Jenny Espino (@jennyespino_RS) tweeted at 3:54pm - 16 Jul 15:
Sheriff's office says backpack was in a densely wooded area about 250 years from victim's residence on Cottage Avenue. #BabyEmber

(Probably a typo, 250 yards?)

Jenny Espino (@jennyespino_RS) tweeted at 3:56pm - 16 Jul 15:
Inside backpack: rope, twine , gloves, single sheet, frying pan, roll of duct tape, shirt. No items of value in #BabyEmber's disappearance.
I still think these items were not planned to be used for living homeless but I will agree I could be wrong. I think he might have been mad at Jamie for something, maybe he felt abandoned or judged by her. I don't know. Just scared me what he could do with those things.

Yes, this is a different spin on the status of their relationship than was given before, for sure.
Just speaking for myself but I believe the first version. If I'm wrong and it was just that Jamie was sending her there for visitation-still wow!

I don't think the items I bolded above were used on Ember. I just can't get there. I don't want to.

JMO

this is my first post, have been lurking a LONG time. but I had to post because this has been bothering me for a couple of days now. And i am not sure I am doing this correctly, so please forgive me if I am not! But on a post on 07/09/15 by Kimi_SFC.... post #838 where she is showing the pictures of the Dads truck.
but the picture that shows him driving by the gas stating an hour later, it appears his tail gate is down.

Welcome kristinaT. You have a sharp eye, more people like you are needed here.

this case is going by the wayside like poor baby janna :( i know they have nowhere to look. at least in janna's case they should arrest her stupid dad for abuse / unlawful disposal of a corpse :*(

kristinaT,

Here are the images you're referring to in your first post here at WS

5cdeae6280c4baa86f3925a3a9978488.jpg

91252403846851b4814ea9dd193cab7f.jpg

e9439b9f155b5d6da769735dd2f1ec47.jpg

:welcome4:
:)

I'm in total agreement with my fellow WSers, you're very observant and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Baby Ember's case. I hope you stick around, because there are countless cases that could use your talents.
:sleuth: on :websleuther:!

Link to OP in Thread #1
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11914265

[...]I went the KRCR7 embedded video of Baby Ember at the Happy Stop (with MG) as slowly as I could on my iPhone. Here are the best ScreenGrabs I could manage. Via Madison Wade's KRCR7 Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=396688520529921 Based on the timestamps (differential) I think it's safe to say that some sort of adjustments (a lá Photoshop) were likely made. There's no way the lighting could have been so similar at both times. You be the judge, based on common sense and how much light is outside your window at (8pm or) 9pm tonight (if you can). My bet is they adjusted the lat(t)er image. There's just not enough contrast between the two (for a whole hour at dusk).[...]

ETA: we still don't know if the timestamps have been confirmed as being "correct" - as in synced to actual clock time.

[video=twitter;622185036364709888]https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/status/622185036364709888[/video]

Per Jenny Espino's twitter...The pacifier WAS Ember's.

holy ..... will they search the area??????

[video=twitter;622185036364709888]https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/status/622185036364709888[/video]

Per Jenny Espino's twitter...The pacifier WAS Ember's.

I really hope they search again!! Seems to me that if he was seen on video going back by the market one hour later and the market is about 25 minutes from where the pacifier was found...then based on timing her remains would be within about 5-10 minutes of the pacifier location. He didn't have that much time to go that much further (not to mention enough time to really bury or hide her),so send out search parties within 10 minutes of that spot. I know that still leaves a large area to search but I know MANY people who live up here in NorCal would be happy to help.

Can someone remind me WHY LE was looking in the area the pacifier was found prior to its discovery? Was it LE searchers who found it?

Can someone remind me WHY LE was looking in the area the pacifier was found prior to its discovery? Was it LE searchers who found it?

I don't think we know how they knew to go all the way out towards Ono or if it was just a fluke that they went that far out. I hope to God somehow they had phone pings heading that way.

Also the KRCR article states that LE found it but I think they would say that even if it was someone who was volunteering as search and rescue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

That is very, very astute. Really good observation I had not noticed. Don't forget: he had a shovel in the back of his truck. He might have just been in a hurry and thrown the shovel back in in order to get back and away from a terrible scene. So that he could return home, where his cousin's girlfriend could claim to have seen him carrying the baby. A story I have never believed for a hot second.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisketfeed
Back