GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been waiting patiently to find this motive and WHO motivated him to commit this crime. And I am wondering if LE allowed him free after the January arrest on the gun charges to survey his movements and who he communicated with. I am glad LE has made this arrest but have never felt he acted alone or because this crime was random.

JMO

I have been waiting patiently to find this motive and WHO motivated him to commit this crime. And I am wondering if LE allowed him free after the January arrest on the gun charges to survey his movements and who he communicated with. I am glad LE has made this arrest but have never felt he acted alone or because this crime was random.

JMO

From what I remember he was not a POI in January but through his DNA (taken in Jan) and the ballistics evidence from his gun and evidence found at the scenes it was eventually tied together. Maybe BITW can recall the time he actually became a POI for LE? Sorry I feel like I need to reread this whole thread again as a refresher...ARGH!

My :twocents: worth is that he did work alone and it was not random.

Good to see you again jggordo!

From what I remember he was not a POI in January but through his DNA (taken in Jan) and the ballistics evidence from his gun and evidence found at the scenes it was eventually tied together. Maybe BITW can recall the time he actually became a POI for LE? Sorry I feel like I need to reread this whole thread again as a refresher...ARGH!

My :twocents: worth is that he did work alone and it was not random.

I think it is just too much of a coincidence that he was randomly stopped in January when he had the loaded weapons and silencer in the car. I believe that he was most likely already on the police radar and under surveillance.

I also thought that a strong possibility for the search warrant being sealed was because it would possibly reveal indicators that possible accomplices were still under investigation. I guess he could have acted alone but this really seems to be a complicated crime for one person to pull off. For example, how did he get to the mall that night? Did he take the bus from Mira Mesa or did an accomplice drop him off? How did he get back to SD from Riverside the day/night he disposed of Gianni's body and car? Did he hitch-hike or take some other form of public transportation or did he have some one pick him up? I don't think another person was necessarily directly involved in the crime but possibly just providing assistance that would make them just as guilty. I guess it is also possible that he could have just asked a friend to drop him off at the mall and then asked that same friend or another to pick him up in Riverside without ever letting them know what was going on. If that is the case then surely the investigators have talked to these people.

I'm not the most religious of people but when I met the mother she told me that she could feel the boys presence and they relayed to her that there will be justice but it would take a while because the family wasn't quite ready/emotionally strong enough but justice would come at the right time I am obviously not a parent but I had something similar happen to me when my mother died I just knew it and felt it before I even received the phone call from the hospital IMO I believe the power of prayer might have been on their side when CM was arrested the day after Gianni was found. Forensics in Riverside county take quite a while to come back I think as soon at the police had the evidence they arrested him shortly after. Keep in mind Ilona knew to call the police for whatever reason we don't know what was said on the complete call and the cameras in the parking lot were not working I am just curious where the f was the car up until it was found

http://www./1443876/san-diego-triple-murder/

From this link:

The hearing is tomorrow morning at 8:30 am so hopefully we will hear something new. Also I find it interesting that CM is still being held in the Central jail PSU unit. Perhaps it's for his safety either way.

JMO

Just heard on the local news that tomorrow, September 2nd, is the Preliminary Hearing and the motive might possibly be revealed. I instantly became a nervous wreck. So thankful you're all here.

Prayers for the families and friends of Ilona, Gianni, and Salvatore.

I don't have cable access or Internet I'm in a dark place doing a controlled substance audit definitely not as exciting as it sounds haha think counting beans ;/ so keep this updated as much as possible if you can

Is the hearing being streamed live? Or is someone local going to the hearings? SDHELPS, good to see you. Just a little news of progress brings us all back ole home week. LOL

JMO's

Is the hearing being streamed live? Or is someone local going to the hearings? SDHELPS, good to see you. Just a little news of progress brings us all back ole home week. LOL

JMO's
I am not sure if they will disrupt scheduled programming for it I have my friend at NBC who is there but he hasn't updated me :/

I am not sure if they will disrupt scheduled programming for it I have my friend at NBC who is there but he hasn't updated me :/

I won't be around for the 11:00 am news but will update if there is anything to report shortly after. Best, if we don't hear anything by late afternoon maybe text your buddy :) And jggordo, there is no live streaming and I don't believe reporters are allowed in preliminary hearings but I may be wrong on that.

As CuriousMe stated...I'm glad you're all here!

I just talked to my other friend media friend who is there she said there is a significant amount of information coming out!

SD helps we should take the day off and go to a wine bar with my iPad the suspense is killing me

:/ I didn't know that drugs were present until I read the update weird weird weire

After Salvatore picked Flint up from work at the mall they sat in the parking lot for at least 20 minutes, the detective testified. Worried for Gianni, Flint called jails and hospitals trying to find him. The only people she called that night, according to detective testimony, were the Belvedere brothers.

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...ristmas-Killings-273601641.html#ixzz3CBU3YkCB
Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook

I don't understand this paragraph that I snipped from the article. A previous paragraph stated that Gianni didn't answer his phone when Flint called after she got off work, she called at least 5 times with no answer. What I don't understand is, where does the information come from that she called hospitals and jails because she was worried? Then the detective states that only the Belvedere brothers were called. This information is confusing to me.

The news led with a very fast report, then a second one as this hearing is still going on and may last days. They played Ilona's 911 call in the court room. I don't want to share what I heard until I have a link to support it, but there's a lot coming out. The defense attorney is going to try to blame the victims - that's what they said on the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loria4mi5