CA CA - Goldie Morse, 38, Whipering Pines, Lake County, CA, 13 Aug 2022

OldCop

Verified Law Enforcement (retired)
Reaction score
From Lake County Sheriff’s Office:

Goldie Morse, 38, of Middletown, was reported as a missing person on August 17th, 2022.
Morse was last seen near the Black Rock Golf Course on Cobb on August 13th, 2022.
It was reported Morse did not have a cell phone and was not wearing shoes.
Friends of Morse have been contacted and have not reported hearing from her or seeing her since August 13th, 2022.
She is believed to currently have blonde hair. However, she has had darker hair in the past.
Lake County Sheriff’s Office asks that anyone with information on her whereabouts call dispatch (707)263-2690
1661789235489.png

Update:
STILL MISSING:

Goldie Morse, 38, of Middletown, has been missing since August 12th, 2022.

Through our continued investigation, we found the last known sighting of Goldie was around 7:30 AM on August 13th in Whispering Pines.

Goldie is reported to be around 5’6” tall and weighs 100lbs. She has blue eyes and blonde hair.

The Lake County Sheriff’s Office, Major Crimes Unit, asks anyone with a camera security system in the Cobb, Whispering Pines area to review their footage and report any possible sightings to Dispatch (707)263-2690.

#missingperson #lakecountyca

Last edited:
A search was conducted yesterday.

Lake County Sheriff Search and Rescue will be conducting search operations from the area of Whispering Pines to McKinley Drive on Hwy 175 in the Cobb Mt area. ⚠️⚠️Please Use Caution when driving in the area and be aware of searchers along the roadway⚠️⚠️⚠️

Last edited:
Lake Co. Sheriff says she is 5 foot six and weighs 100 pounds. That weight coupled with her being last seen with no phone and shoes has me worried. Does she have any undisclosed medical issues that would relate to her disappearance?

The middle photo shows her with no makeup and a bloodied chin. I wonder if there was or is a DV issue, current or in the past? Could she be running from someone? What was she doing at the golf course? Does she work there, or play golf, or is that part of a jogging routine she has? Or just a walk she normally takes? All sorts of questions...

The middle photo shows her with no makeup and a bloodied chin. I wonder if there was or is a DV issue, current or in the past? Could she be running from someone? What was she doing at the golf course? Does she work there, or play golf, or is that part of a jogging routine she has? Or just a walk she normally takes? All sorts of questions...
Yes, LE made the missing poster, but has given very little info. Some of the comments on the sheriff’s posts are interesting, but can’t be commented on here per TOS.

Snipped from Lake County SO, "... Goldie Morse...has been missing since August 12th, 2022. Through our continued investigation, we found the last known sighting of Goldie was around 7:30 AM on August 13th in Whispering Pines."

I'm guessing someone who knew her last saw her on August 12, but she was spotted on security camera at the golf course around 7:30 A.M., but she wasn't reported missing until August 17th. Interesting. I wonder if one of her family members, friends, thought she needed a few days away, or would come back shortly. Nothing nefarious in other words. Perhaps the SO told the reporting party they needed to wait a certain number of days, or again, the friend, family member, was hoping she would just come back and everything would be okay. How far is Middleton from Whispering Pines? I wonder if her vehicle has been found? Or did she have one?

Middleton to Whispering Pines

Theoretically, she could have walked there. Two and a half hours is a bit of a walk though, and the fastest route is along a highway, which doesn't seem especially safe, particularly at night. Although it hasn't been stated whether she was last seen in the day or night time. Perhaps she hitchhiked and was left at the golf course? She might have voluntarily left, whatever situation she was in, no judgements there. I just hope she is safe and can reach out to her loved ones.

I somehow missed she was not wearing shoes! So she was spotted leaving not wearing shoes? Or she wasn't wearing shoes in the presumed security camera footage? Unless she normally doesn't wear shoes (I have known people from California who rarely wore shoes!), I think she must've felt compelled to leave without them.

At first I thought she was wearing an orange jumpsuit in the middle photograph, but it looks like it has a buti or floral pattern on it, so I think it's a blouse or dress she's wearing in that.

I made the same mistake and then noticed the floral patterns too. Even though it's not an orange jumpsuit, it still looks like the type of photograph taken when arrested/involved with the law. Could have got in a fight with someone, could have resisted arrest, could have been intoxicated and fell on her face. The possibilites are somewhat endless.

Yes, LE made the missing poster, but has given very little info. Some of the comments on the sheriff’s posts are interesting, but can’t be commented on here per TOS.
They are interesting. But don't necessarily say where she is now, sadly.

I made the same mistake and then noticed the floral patterns too. Even though it's not an orange jumpsuit, it still looks like the type of photograph taken when arrested/involved with the law. Could have got in a fight with someone, could have resisted arrest, could have been intoxicated and fell on her face. The possibilites are somewhat endless.
Agree with you

IMOO-
I think it is possible the police already have had past encounters with her. Possibly due to mental health issues, domestic issues or homelessness. Anyway you look at it, a person wandering around without shoes or a phone is at risk. The picture of her in orange definitely looks like she is having a hard time. Hopefully, her family or friends come forward to help provide more information to work with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QhuinneMABB
Back