CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such lovely children! However, the more photos/videos I see, the more I'm really turned off by the focus on Devonte and lack of such for the others. Again, I'm not sure what it means, lacking more information about their personalities. On the face of it, though, I can't help but get the feeling that he's just the center of their life (for whatever reason.) The others merely orbit around him. Supporting cast...

He does seem like the favorite. But why was he the favorite and not the others?

According to a recent post here today the drop was 75 feet not a 100 feet. I am surprised more of the family didnt survive.

I cannot remember from years ago, but in alcoholic families and perhaps others, the children each have a role. The clown, the super achiever, the source of all issues (the family would be perfect if it wasn’t for that kid). Not sure of what the other ones. Devonte would be the Golden child. I imagine Hannah was the source of all problems.

I cannot remember from years ago, but in alcoholic families and perhaps others, the children each have a role. The clown, the super achiever, the source of all issues (the family would be perfect if it wasn’t for that kid). Not sure of what the other ones. Devonte would be the Golden child. I imagine Hannah was the source of all problems.

http://publichealth.hsc.wvu.edu/alc...s/behavioral-roles-of-children-of-alcoholics/

https://www.mychicagotherapist.com/six-common-alcoholic-family-roles/

I think we all agree that Jen and Sarah were bad or crazy people and what they did was heinous. End of story. Then why post anything? If I were a real detective I would look at all the aspects of those children's lives, including festivals and social media, because there's not much else. In any cop show I've seen, they make conclusions based on behavior. They have to. Those are theories. It isn't judgement. Then they work to disprove those theories. I for one find those festivals super odd, since they seem to be one of the few events of outside life. And then they stop. What purpose were they serving? Those of you who attend such festivals, do you take your children? Are they for the music, the crafts, the events? And how do you know the festivals you go to are like the ones they went to. Just asking. I want to know.

Good question. He's not the oldest or the youngest. Although isn't he the oldest of the second set? Maybe it was the timing. Maybe he most reminded Jen of herself.

I understand what you're saying and I agree re: role playing. My question is more in line with why him as the golden child? Why not Jeremiah or Ciera or Abigail? They all seemed to have potential for personality yet he was pushed to the center more. What did he in particular represent for Jen and Sarah that the others didn't symbolize? Just wondering... because they seem very strategic and decisive.

I have been a part of but not really the alternative movement since the 60’s. War protests, organic food, boycotts,civil rights, women’s rights, on and on. But not in immersion. I do not like big crowds. Do not like music festivals. Do not like drugs ( saw too much of what happened to people in the 60’s).

So I know lots and lots of people. 50 plus years.

Some are as phony as three dollar bills . Opportunists fo the max. Think sweat lodge for one. Fake healing. Think the Ghost Ship for recent example of the type of people.These are the true cons.

Then there are the rest of us. Flawed but trying, or not always,

I think they were into the con aspect. Maybe because they found acceptance in this group? And some people like to be “different”.

People want to believe so badly. They want to believe there are magic healing foods, treatments, lights, numbers, waves, whatever. They want to think they have an in to the universe, They are special and profound.

The Harts got to be that to a lot of people. Most people are busy with their own lives. They take things at face value.

That is why it blows my mind that they were so abusive at Alexandra’s house. And the grabbing of the wrist by Sarah. I wonder what people saw and dismissed?

Spot on, with all of this. Yes, so many trusting and often welcoming folks it can for the scammers and manipulators it is easy to hide. Jen and Sarah seemed to do a really good job of manipulating folks to get what they want. I am sure they explained away a lot of their controlling behavior.

According to a recent post here today the
drop was 75 feet not a 100 feet. I am surprised more of the family didnt survive.

I'm not surprised at all. The ocean is really cold and extremely rough. The rocks are very jagged.. combined with no seat belts ...😢

I think we all agree that Jen and Sarah were bad or crazy people and what they did was heinous. End of story. Then why post anything? If I were a real detective I would look at all the aspects of those children's lives, including festivals and social media, because there's not much else. In any cop show I've seen, they make conclusions based on behavior. They have to. Those are theories. It isn't judgement. Then they work to disprove those theories. I for one find those festivals super odd, since they seem to be one of the few events of outside life. And then they stop. What purpose were they serving? Those of you who attend such festivals, do you take your children? Are they for the music, the crafts, the events? And how do you know the festivals you go to are like the ones they went to. Just asking. I want to know.

Yes, I take my children. We appreciate the music, fellowship, and activities. And we've attended some of the same ones that the Harts were pictured at.

I rarely post on here since I'm always playing catch up on the threads, but thought I'd add my two cents about Sarah's 3am text. IF it was to a co-worker (I guess that hasn't been established yet) the time may not be all that unusual. I'm in retail. Operations manager usually means you run the warehouse/stock team and maybe the markdown team. We get trucks at 5am. If she was working Saturday and possibly the only key carrying manager for the early shift, she needed to let someone know she wouldn't be there. Otherwise, everyone else coming in that early would be sitting in the parking lot waiting for a manager to show up. Just my thoughts.

I'm not surprised at all. The ocean is really cold and extremely rough. The rocks are very jagged.. combined with no seat belts ...[emoji22]

I thought the same thing. The Yukon is built like a tank for hardcore mountain driving and rollovers. I don’t think they all died instantly. JMO

Thanks everyone for your contributions here. Although it's helped me to process this horrendous tragedy and history of abuse, I have more questions today than when I started following this story on March 26.
https://missingadultskids.com/find-missing-hannah-devonte-n-sierra-hart/
Birthname: Ciera Maija Davis DOB April 20, 2005 Today she would have turned 13. Gone too soon. RIP sweet child. cache (1).jpg

Attachments

• cache.jpg
    cache.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 101
Some remarks:

Tech/TV: In one of Jen Hart's YouTube videos, the one with a dog and cat (not the 2011 dog and cat), in the background is a large monitor or television. It is under a desk.

Were the Hart kids differently able? I'd have to have interviewed them, administered tests, and had a diagnostician brought in, but by their movements and expressions, I'd hazard perhaps Markis had some deficits ( manner of clapping at the Bernie rally with the bird, expression in photos. MOO) I THINK THE MOMS INTERPRETED CHILDISH BEHAVIOR AS LACK OF INTELLIGENCE!

Size of Hannah: I've seen "tiny" kids every year at school, and they aren't being starved. That's not to say Hannah wasn't starved. But some kids are very small, while their siblings are typical size. Presently, we have a case where a third-grader is taller than her seventh-grade brother, and a second-grader is smaller than the smallest kinder, perhaps as big as a toddler. Also, I think along with the missing teeth, Hannah may have had a lazy eye that wasn't medically addressed, possibly.

Videos on YouTube: VERY few, for the amount of years and Jen's desire to get attention. TWO of Devonte dancing and dancing and dancing in the wee hours. He had a stuffed fish hat on in one, a bucket type hat in the other.

RedWORM Forest YT Video: Impatient tone from Jen when Jeremiah, I think, dropped/ threw an earthworm in fright. (MOO) Is it great when kids are thoughtless? No. Was it absolutely age-appropriate? Yes.

Home: In the videos, some of the home is visible. That's a fat-city house. How, on a Kohl's salary? Did the "tribe" get donations? No bank lends that kind of money without serious coin in the buyer's pocket or a HUGE down payment. And the house - while I love a neat house - that house screams "We cannot tolerate kids being kids." And it is beautifully furnished. Again, how? (MOO)

Acceleration across 70-foot span: At only 60 mph, a car will travel 88 feet per second.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

One has to hope that the kids were close to each other and were not played off one another.

I grew up in a family of 5 kids and treasured the size of my family and how close we were. I hope these kids found comfort and some measure of strength in and through one another. Especially with three kids to a bedroom. If they were close, the bedtime whispers before falling asleep must have been something.

FBI press release saying kids could be traveling together- wasnt sure if it had been posted already so deleted but HERE IT IS!

http://krcrtv.com/north-coast-news/...hildren-could-currently-be-traveling-together

Two of the couple's children are currently unaccounted for and their whereabouts remain unknown. The missing children could currently be traveling together and may have last been seen with their family members traveling in a brown 2003 Yukon XL SUV with tinted windows, which is the same vehicle that crashed.

Thanks for finding that. Gives a bit more hope...

bbm

Maybe because of his natural charisma and he was willing to please his mom's by entertaining everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member