CA - Harvey Weinstein trial on Sexual Harassment #metoo *Guilty in CA, NY Appeal*

Prosecutors can use accusations from six additional women — but not Daryl Hannah or Rose McGowan— when they try to convince a Los Angeles jury that Harvey Weinstein raped or sexually assaulted five women in and around Beverly Hills between 2004 and 2013, a judge decided Wednesday.

Prosecutors can use accusations from six additional women — but not Daryl Hannah or Rose McGowan— when they try to convince a Los Angeles jury that Harvey Weinstein raped or sexually assaulted five women in and around Beverly Hills between 2004 and 2013, a judge decided Wednesday.
Interesting…I never heard what happened to Daryl Hannah. She’s a tall athletic woman.
I’m sure her physical presence in court would of shown that he felt he could over power any woman. What a dog. He should never be on the outside of a prison cell IMO.

Whatever Harvey. You spread your sick pervert bravado all over the globe. You can never escape that they are all individually coming for you. It will definitely fill up your calendar. Pftttt…..

MOO

What does it mean that he has been “granted a leave”?
I know it sounds scary.
I think that’s what this appeal is called:

Weinstein’s lawyers filed their request to appeal to New York's high court – the request is called -a criminal leave application- on June 17; it was granted on Aug. 19, Spencer said Wednesday.

Last edited:
I know it sounds scary.
I think that’s what this appeal is called:

Weinstein’s lawyers filed their request to appeal to New York's high court – the request is called -a criminal leave application- on June 17; it was granted on Aug. 19, Spencer said Wednesday.
Thank you. It’s strange, legal language apparently.

Former movie mogul Harvey Weinstein is set to go on trial again next week, this time in Los Angeles on charges of rape, sexual assault, forcible oral copulation, sexual battery by restraint, and sexual penetration by use of force.

The trial in Los Angeles will begin on Oct. 10 with jury selection. Opening statements are scheduled to start on Oct. 24, and the trial is expected to last two months.

If convicted, Weinstein faces up to 140 years behind bars. He’s already serving a 23-year sentence after being found guilty of rape and sexual assault in New York in 2020. That case is under appeal, with his attorneys arguing the judge and a juror were biased against him. Weinstein, 70, has maintained his innocence and pleaded not guilty in both criminal cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon
Back