CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now think that Louis Ross wanted to consult John Burris because of his (Louis) record. JMO. And I also think Louis was more or less feeling that LE was looking at him more because of it. I would have to agree with that. The fist thing LE does (as we all know), is look at the person who was last with a missing child, and all immediate family members. LE would have run their names early on.

I have spent time tonight looking at the videos where Louis is speaking and watching his demeanor. He does seem nervous to me and lets out such heavy 'sighs' as he is speaking. It is just my thought that his eyes takes on a 'deer caught in the headlights' look because he knows his story is not making any sense and he really did not cover all of his bases.

For some reason, this guy looks familiar to me. I have to confess that last night I went to Family Watchdog and looked up the last name. There is a Ross II listed on there from Maryland. I absolutely could not get over how much this Ross II looks like Louis Ross. This guy is only 20 years old, tho. I went back and looked at videos of Louis Ross and paused them to get a good look. There is a definate resemblance there. Of course I have no idea if they are even related or not and am not accusing anyone of anything at all. Just thought I would mention it because the two favor so much.

There is just something not right with Louis Ross, IMO. After looking at the videos, I noticed that he tends to put his hand to his face quite a lot and licks his lips very often. My impression of him is that he is very afraid he is going to go down for Hassani's disappearance. I think that there is probably a lot more that we do not know about this guy. I am thinking that LE and the FBI has got his number so to speak.

I sincerely hope that tomorrow brings more news.

:clap::clap::clap:

Great post, Shutterfly! Clearly CPS did not do the background work they should have done on Ross. You have such a point about little Hassani's weight. I am guessing that medical records will be looked at.

Hassani is so tiny that he could have been hidden anywhere.

I wonder where Louis got the III behind his name. I think he uses it when he thinks it suits him.

My youngest daughter lives in Virginia and works in Maryland. It is commonplace there and the areas are not too far apart. It seems like one big area. Fairfax County is huge.

I wanted to touch on your previous post too, about the car seat. A lot of us found that really odd. But, the thing that makes it even more odd is that supposedly CPS came down on Shemika in 2005 so that was FOUR years ago! Yet there's that car seat, right on top of the heap. When I saw it I almost swallowed my cigarette. Surely she doesn't have anymore children, or CPS woud have probably snatched that one too. Conversely, I suppose that would mean LWR would have been toting three of them around. You know, worlds greatest dad and all.
But I thought the one year old girl (19 months, whatever they say) was Hassani's sister? Now I'm really confused... and I'll have to wade back through this Thread of Doom to find the answer! Send a search party if I'm not back by tomorrow.... ETA on the other hand, her name has never been mentioned, so maybe she's not his real sister, but a foster sister? But I could have sworn I read somewhere that they were siblings, that CPS had taken from the same mom (Shemika).
SHUTTERFLY said:
I just hope someone gets to the bottom of that 'failure to feed' animals charge in 2001 that he never showed up in court for and never bothered to pay the fine. If it turns out that this LWR and THAT LWR are one and the same, I'm guessing some heads are going to roll.

And let's face it, how many LWR III's can there be? Really?

For some reason, this guy looks familiar to me. I have to confess that last night I went to Family Watchdog and looked up the last name. There is a Ross II listed on there from Maryland. I absolutely could not get over how much this Ross II looks like Louis Ross. This guy is only 20 years old, tho. I went back and looked at videos of Louis Ross and paused them to get a good look. There is a definate resemblance there. Of course I have no idea if they are even related or not and am not accusing anyone of anything at all. Just thought I would mention it because the two favor so much.

That's a good find, LaLaw! How weird.....

And if I may nitpick for a moment, in one of the videos I saw the family/friends handing out flyers with Hassani's picture and details on them, but his name was spelled "Hasanni". Um, which is right? Can't the family spell their own kid's name? :confused:

The thread of doom...yup, that's exactly what it is!
Hey but pudd, you're RIGHT!! If CPS got involved with Hassani in 2005 then his sister wasn't even born yet....now that's odd!
We've had so many people offer good info on the foster care system and I myself was also a foster before my son adopted me. My son came from a family member so I know it can take FOREVER. Took me two years from the time I got him and that was with no resistence and no complications.
Where I got the info about CPS being involved with Hassani back in 2005 was from Angel Who Cares' awesome news updates. Actually, the one where AWC lists a snippet about Hassani's bio-dad as the Hughes guy. She posted it again just a few pages back, for comparison.
I would think that initially CPS took Hassani and put him in foster care. That process, between Merits Hearings, Permanency Hearings, etc, usually takes about nine months. It can take up to two years before a parents rights are terminated, and that doesn't usually happen until or unless they are unable to or refuse to comply. Shemika probably got pregnant again once they realized she wasn't capable of or willing to comply with requirements to get Hassani back. So when she had the little girl, they probably snatched her too.
I could buy that there are multiple LR's. A little harder for me to imagine very many "Weltons"...and then when you tack that III on the end of it?!?

:wave:

Great post and observations, Shutterfly! Nah, the name Louis Welton Ross, III is just not your common everyday name. JMO, but I think there is only one!
Betcha he is really worried tonight!

See you all tomorrow!

ROSS,LOUIS WELTON
Date of Birth
Jul 1 1971

Sex
M
Race
B

Court
Fairfax GD
Case Number
059GC0101248400
Document Number

Disposition Code
GA
Offense Date
Jun 30 2001 Arrest Date
Jun 30 2001 Filing Date
Jul 10 2001 Disposition Date
Sep 6 2001
Def. Status
S Case Type
M Charge
FAIL TO CARE FOR ANIMALS
Code Section
3.1-796.68
Amended Case Type
Amended Charge
Amended Code Section
Program Type
Hearing Type
AJ Hearing Result
F Commenced By
Concluded By
Fine
Y Costs

Pretty certain this is the right Louis Walton Ross - taken from VA criminal search. mho nite nite everyone.

Hey everyone - heads up! The easiest way to find that missing info is on the astrology thread for Hassani - it's all been reposted there by the delightful Angel Who Cares and there's less discussion there so it's easier to search through!

Anyhoo, I did notice that while CPS did start proceedings against Shemika in 2005, it was only last year that (can't remember the expression!) the guardianship of the kids defaulted to CPS (who I guess then fostered them out, maybe straight to JC and LR, or maybe to another temporary placement before that?).

Eyes, I think the bio-dad was born in 1977, but LR was born in 1971 - his age is given as 38 in the news reports.

Well, it's about a week now, and no news isn't really good news in this case. The astrology bunch have had unfortunate readings, and I really wish LR would come clean and tell LE what happened. :(

Hey everyone - heads up! The easiest way to find that missing info is on the astrology thread for Hassani - it's all been reposted there by the delightful Angel Who Cares and there's less discussion there so it's easier to search through!

Anyhoo, I did notice that while CPS did start proceedings against Shemika in 2005, it was only last year that (can't remember the expression!) the guardianship of the kids defaulted to CPS (who I guess then fostered them out, maybe straight to JC and LR, or maybe to another temporary placement before that?).

Eyes, I think the bio-dad was born in 1977, but LR was born in 1971 - his age is given as 38 in the news reports.

Well, it's about a week now, and no news isn't really good news in this case. The astrology bunch have had unfortunate readings, and I really wish LR would come clean and tell LE what happened. :(

Thanks for the info...I took out the question about the birth date. I went to the Astrology thread once and thought I entered the wrong planet. lol It's very much a foreign language to me, not to mention it reminds me of advanced geometry. In other words - I don't understand a word they are saying. lol

Thanks for the info...I took out the question about the birth date. I went to the Astrology thread once and thought I entered the wrong planet. lol It's very much a foreign language to me, not to mention it reminds me of advanced geometry. In other words - I don't understand a word they are saying. lol

Me either eyes4....I went in there twice and it truly scared me. I felt like a wee little fish in a GREAT big pond. I'm usually pretty good at 'getting stuff' even if sometimes I have to work at it. Astrology...not so much. The extent of my knowledge is 'keyword horoscope'...oh, and I know I'm a Capricorn.

Just thought I'd mention that while walking the dog, I noticed a KGO news van and camera men setting up in front of Spazzo (a coffee shop) with cameras pointed at Shuz shoestore. I'm wondering if there's new information on the case if they are out there this early?

Just thought I'd mention that while walking the dog, I noticed a KGO news van and camera men setting up in front of Spazzo (a coffee shop) with cameras pointed at Shuz shoestore. I'm wondering if there's new information on the case if they are out there this early?

FF that's ABC7 isn't it?

According to 7's site they do a special edition broadcast at 4 am weekdays. Now whether or not there's something new and/or newsworthy to necessitate dragging all that equipment out to Shuz at 3:30 in the morning.....one can only hope.

Any idea if there is a middle name for bio dad?
Also, starting to worry about our info on bio dad. RH is possibly the most common AKA in Riverside County.

Hey, Shutter - Through out a Mod Signal so we can get a new thread. You're good at that! :D

However, over at the Tori threads they occasionally have just started a new thread and continued there, asking the mods to lock down the previous. Shall we do that?

40 pages is pretty much the limit...

But I thought the one year old girl (19 months, whatever they say) was Hassani's sister? Now I'm really confused... and I'll have to wade back through this Thread of Doom to find the answer! Send a search party if I'm not back by tomorrow.... ETA on the other hand, her name has never been mentioned, so maybe she's not his real sister, but a foster sister? But I could have sworn I read somewhere that they were siblings, that CPS had taken from the same mom (Shemika).

And let's face it, how many LWR III's can there be? Really?

That's a good find, LaLaw! How weird.....

And if I may nitpick for a moment, in one of the videos I saw the family/friends handing out flyers with Hassani's picture and details on them, but his name was spelled "Hasanni". Um, which is right? Can't the family spell their own kid's name? :confused:

bolded by me
I think I heard them say the name "Aaliyah" , as in, when he "left Aaliyah with another shoe store employee and went out to look for Hasanni". I think she is from the same mom as Hasanni, it's his sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny