3 Missing Person Exclusions
MP2496 - Andrea Coyle 1978 Blair, PA
MP14899 - Marjorie Linehan 1982 Sacramento, CA
MP26896 - Phyllis Brewer 1981 Mahoning, OH

3 Missing Person Exclusions
MP2496 - Andrea Coyle 1978 Blair, PA
MP14899 - Marjorie Linehan 1982 Sacramento, CA
MP26896 - Phyllis Brewer 1981 Mahoning, OH
Thanks! So Andrea Coyle was ruled out, but Linda Riffin was not. However, Linda had no known connection to Pennsylvania.

The estimated height of the victim is 5' 5". She wore size 42 underwear. Can we tell the weight range of a women based on size 42?

Has anyone read which of her legs was shorter than the other? Doe Network lists “one of her legs” as shorter than the other but doesn’t specify which

Thanks! So Andrea Coyle was ruled out, but Linda Riffin was not. However, Linda had no known connection to Pennsylvania.
According a 2017 Santa Fe newspaper article, when Ann Linda Riffin left home, her family thought she was going to Pennsylvania. Maybe she stay in PA for a while then moved on to New Mexico.

According a 2017 Santa Fe newspaper article, when Ann Linda Riffin left home, her family thought she was going to Pennsylvania. Maybe she stay in PA for a while then moved on to New Mexico.
Seems to be a good match, the date when this Jane Doe was found is close to Ann Linda's disappearance, also they have similar glasses. And the charley projects says that Ann Linda had shorter hair than is shown in the pictures.

I know I am late to the thread here, but shouldn't there be some DNA progress by now.
Anyone know why Cheryl Carter doesn't have a missing person profile in NAMUS?

I know I am late to the thread here, but shouldn't there be some DNA progress by now.
Anyone know why Cheryl Carter doesn't have a missing person profile in NAMUS?
From Another thread - she was added last week

She has a resemblance to Cheryl Carter, but obviously isn't her. I wonder if their deaths are connected somehow, though? This Jane Doe certainly seems to have had ties to Philadelphia, based on the food stamps.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Just Cami
Back