Deceased/Not Found CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #5

It could have been any number of substances or a combination that caused an overdose, if that’s what happened. We will probably never know without a body or witnesses coming forward.

It's a shame since there were probably people at that party who either saw something or know what happened. It can't be easy to hide or get rid of a body unseen at a penthouse full of partiers.

It could be that LE has a pretty good idea of the person or people responsible but don't have enough evidence for an arrest. Maybe in time, they will.

This is so true about the general public not knowing what caused Heidi's demise. We don't know who or what lured her to the building or why she became separated from her precious dog.

Who knows if it is fear, shame or whatnot that prevents someone from doing the right thing, anonymously even?

Given the utter silence about the circumstances surrounding Heidi going missing while inside after entering alive, leads me to wonder if this was not a premeditated attack upon HP.

Heidi goes to an early Sunday evening party. Very soon after arriving, she passes out on the floor, and the first response, the first reaction, is to push and shove Heidi down the trash compactor. Was this someone's devious plan all along?

Suppose someone vile could have been waiting on her arrival at this party and had the rest planned, too. In and Out.

Another mystery without an answer is why HP left her phone at home.

She had two phones: one for work and one for person usage.

The personal phone is the one that Jim ended up with when Danielle took it to him after the MP report was filed. Why would HP take her work phone to the football game? Why is her work phone missing?

Jim says: Police say the phone is her "personal phone according to Apple". The locations on her phone and watch were turned off. Police must know more than they're sharing.

DEC 1, 2021
Missing Heidi Planck: Forensic evidence discovered as search continues in landfill

I don’t think a sedative was involved - I agree that Ritalin laced with fentanyl is likely. But animal tranquilizers are becoming more and more common as a cheap filler that is mixed with fentanyl.

I've recently read some reports about Tranq. It can make users become Zombies. It is highly addictive is one reason dealers mix tranq with other street drugs. Addicts buy more dope. Is tranq the same thing as animal tranquilizers; such as, what a veterinarian uses for animals?

Around the same timeframe when Heidi's tragedy was reported in OCT 2021, other reports in the LA area that two women were accidentally being given drug overdoses. ChristieGiles was one of women, NOV 2021. She and her friend were given deadly ODs after leaving a party and arriving at another party. The drug provider, and bad players, dropped the women off at area hospitals and fled the scenes.

Arrests made in deaths of model Christy Giles, her friend after bodies dumped

CG's Websleuths' thread:
CA - Christy Lee Giles 24, & friend, dumped @ different hospitals, Los Angeles, 13 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

Occam’s Razor: the simplest explanation is the most likely. Here is my working theory:
She got fake adderall tablets at a party. There are some that contain fentanyl circulating. She died, in an inconvenient place with people who would rather not be associated with being at a party where someone died. People panic and dispose of the body by the garbage chute. As ridiculous as that sounds, they get away with it. Everyone clams up. Someone talks privately to the police. They have no body and probably a weak case for anything except abuse of a corpse.
I don’t know how you could put a body down a garbage chute without being on security footage.
That Sun article throws Hunter Biden in there for no real reason. I guess they have an agenda.

I'm sad for Heidi's son and loved ones. This case seems to have fallen completely off the radar, hope I'm wrong.
It would appear so. The case is so unique I would think shows like "Disappeared", "Dateline" and others would be all over this. Podcasters, too. IF she was put down that trash chute, I believe that since the searchers of the dump site didn't find her she won't be found. Some body is going to have to come forward. That they haven't since is probably out of fear of being arrested or fear of a person or persons at that party.

IF she was put down that trash chute, I believe that since the searchers of the dump site didn't find her she won't be found.
MOO
HP went to party on Oct 17, 2021, died and was put down the chute, dog found in hallway. I can't find the date the dumpster contents went to the landfill, but they do know by a GPS tracker (see article).

Oct 20, ex husband reports her missing

Nov 28 LE got a search warrant for landfill, saying there is forensic evidence she died in building.

Nov 29 Landfill search begins
So HP was in the landfill for more than a month before the search even began. A warm, moist environment mixed in with other decomposing matter, not to mention insects, rats and bird activity. They searched for 2 weeks. Part of the delay was caused by the landfill, which refused to let them search without a court order to shut down the landfill. Part of getting the warrant was the forensics from the chute, which show HP's already deceased body had been in the chute. which led to a dumpster which in turn was emptied into the landfill. Changes in whatever matter was found in the chute, showed she was not alive when landing in the dumpster.
I think it would be extremely difficult for someone to get her body out of the dumpster/trash compactor.

Eric Leonard: “Police were able to confirm that she -- after she died -- was likely put into an upper floor trash chute and her body fell into a giant industrial-sized dumpster and trash compactor in the ground floor of the building.

The part where she leaves her son's game out of nowhere with her dog and goes to a party makes zero sense to me. Why didn't she go home to drop off the dog? Why didn't she wait for her kid to be finished with the game? It just doesn't make sense to me.

The part where she leaves her son's game out of nowhere with her dog and goes to a party makes zero sense to me. Why didn't she go home to drop off the dog? Why didn't she wait for her kid to be finished with the game? It just doesn't make sense to me.
Best I can think of is that HP may have been told to go straight to H+F, not to stop off at home, and not to wait for the game to finish. It's also possible that she was not thinking clearly because she was hyper-focused on her supply. MOO

10 mos ago I joined another Internet sleuth website and the Heidi Plank case is the only one I have been studying. I have scoured over 100 different artIcles about her case and I have seen some crazy insinuations about her and what “might” have happened to her in regards to people’s assumptions and guesses. Even the police hypothesis doesn’t make sense. This case is baffling. There is zero reason to assume she went to any party….umm dressed in conservative casual clothing no less and who takes their dog?? Let alone say she died from drugs , or was put in a garbage chute, or taken to a landfill. Not one article mentions anything about cameras within Hope & Flower itself and this is a state of the art building. Nor have any articles mentioned forensic findings, like in just one example, the hypotheses of her being put down a garbage chute, where is the mention of fingerprints? hair? anything? So much missing information. I have so many questions. I wish there was a way to actually talk to a real detective to see what questions have been asked and answered. From an outsiders standpoint, it seems like they just want to bury it. The truth is, we may never know what truly happened to her. Frustrating.

Last edited:
10 mos ago I joined another Internet sleuth website and the Heidi Plank case is the only one I have been studying. I have scoured over 100 different artIcles about her case and I have seen some crazy insinuations about her and what “might” have happened to her in regards to people’s assumptions and guesses. Even the police hypothesis doesn’t make sense. This case is baffling. There is zero reason to assume she went to any party….umm dressed in conservative casual clothing no less and who takes their dog?? Let alone say she died from drugs , or was put in a garbage chute, or taken to a landfill. Not one article mentions anything about cameras within Hope & Flower itself and this is a state of the art building. Nor have any articles mentioned forensic findings, like in just one example, the hypotheses of her being put down a garbage chute, where is the mention of fingerprints? hair? anything? So much missing information. I have so many questions. I wish there was a way to actually talk to a real detective to see what questions have been asked and answered. From an outsiders standpoint, it seems like they just want to bury it. The truth is, we may never know what truly happened to her. Frustrating.
Do you think the buildings owners did a clean up job before the police got involved?

FOX has a story about LE finding undisclosed forensic evidence of HP at the H&F bldg which led to a massive two week search for Heidi in a landfill. However, the owner of WS ordered members to stop using FOX as a source for information yesterday so I can't post the link.

Maybe this tweet will help establish the fact.

There are numerous past posts here, some by me, that have links to articles with information about forensics and they that were used to get a search warrant for the specific landfill where the trash compactor dumpster from that building was emptied at.
In my opinion, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence as to what happened that afternoon and LAPD stated she was seen at that apartment complex. At some point, in my opinion, we have to respect that the police have far more information than we do and I trust that the below is true.

From LAPD:
"The investigation has revealed Planck was last seen on October 17, 2021, at an apartment complex at 1201 S. Hope Street, in the downtown area of Los Angeles. Her dog was found in that same building. Forensic evidence was located inside the building which has led detectives to believe an incident occurred resulting in Planck’s death."

I was really into this case when it first happened and MOO, the narrative of what went down is most likely accurate. There’s a big difference between getting dressed up for a night out and “going to a party” vs meeting up with people “to party.” Lots of people get together to party— drink, drugs, and vibe. They wear whatever, bringing the dog is reasonable if she already had him with her and didn’t want to go all the way home in traffic to drop him off first (especially if she planned to be there a while and didn’t have someone to let him out).

Some sort of OD/medical event happened and the other people freaked at the idea of cops showing up. They probably weren’t like lifelong close friends, just acquaintances to party and hang with. If they were drunk and/or on drugs, the thought processes might have been skewed, they did a stupid messed up thing and threw her body down the trash chute to try and avoid trouble for themselves. I can see why this might seem totally insane to straight edge folks, but if you have ever known people who live this scene, it’s not hard to believe. Of course not everyone is like that, but plenty are.

I was really into this case when it first happened and MOO, the narrative of what went down is most likely accurate. There’s a big difference between getting dressed up for a night out and “going to a party” vs meeting up with people “to party.” Lots of people get together to party— drink, drugs, and vibe. They wear whatever, bringing the dog is reasonable if she already had him with her and didn’t want to go all the way home in traffic to drop him off first (especially if she planned to be there a while and didn’t have someone to let him out).

Some sort of OD/medical event happened and the other people freaked at the idea of cops showing up. They probably weren’t like lifelong close friends, just acquaintances to party and hang with. If they were drunk and/or on drugs, the thought processes might have been skewed, they did a stupid messed up thing and threw her body down the trash chute to try and avoid trouble for themselves. I can see why this might seem totally insane to straight edge folks, but if you have ever known people who live this scene, it’s not hard to believe. Of course not everyone is like that, but plenty are.
Except the only accurate narrative is what LE has reported thus far. What you have stated is your opinion.

OK, trying to look at all the angles here. LE apparently knows she entered the condo building. LE also states they have evidence she was put down the trash chute. BUT does LE have evidence that her body remained in the dumpster and went to the dump? I suppose there may be a surveillance camera in the area that captures activity in the area of the dumpster and they have not shared this with us.

Absent any evidence that her body went to the dump how do we know she wasn’t removed from the dumpster by one of the party members later that evening or early morning and carried out to a remote area outside/east of LA? IOW, it might have been difficult to remove her from the building by using stairs or elevator and the trash chute offers less chance of being seen with a body in the building and also more convenient. And not wanting to risk having her body in an outside dumpster where it might be discovered, the culprit(s) removes her to a remote location.

Given the delay in searching the dump site and the volume of trash generated in an area like LA her body may well be in the dump and it is just almost impossible to find her there. Was that the reason LE did not find her body there or was it never there to begin with?

Given the delay in searching the dump site and the volume of trash generated in an area like LA her body may well be in the dump and it is just almost impossible to find her there. Was that the reason LE did not find her body there or was it never there to begin with?

Oct 17 to start of landfill search on Nov 29 is a long time for a body to decompose in a warm moist environment, not to mention what happened in the trash compactor dumpster. I think some might be picturing an open dumpster, that doesn't work in a high occupancy building, and probably isn't even allowed in Los Angeles. The garbge has to be mechanically moved away from the chute and compacted. I think it would be nearly inpossible for someone to remove her body.
This is not a picture of the one at that building, just an example.

1683401956535.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back