CA CA - Imperial Co. Wht/Latino Male, 18-50, picture of woman, belt buckle w/ RENE & truck, 23 Feb 2001

ghostINshell

Reaction score
Another case where there are photographs involved.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Found in Calexico, Imperial County, CA on February 23, 2001.
GPS Coordinates included - N32.67333 W115.53481

Circumstances: Subject may have occupied area for some time before death. *Possibly was a transient. Body was decomposing.
Race: White or Hispanic/Latino - I believe Latino based on the clothing and the brand name of the jockey shorts
Age Range: 18-50
Height & Weight: 5'10, 165 lbs (each approx.)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Unknown
Distinctive Body Characteristics: Unknown
Tattoos: None
Clothing: 1 brown belt w/ a truck on the buckle and has a Mexican style pattern around it. The belt has "RENE" written on it as well. 1 brown suede jacket, 1 pair of gray denim "Silver Tab" brand jeans, 1 pair of black "Padrisma" brand jockey shorts, and 1 sock.

Other: A photograph of a young woman who looks like she is in her early 20s. The background of the picture looks like a house or an apartment and she is surrounded by what appears to be clothes, blankets, and towels all around her. On the back of the photo, there is writing that was crosssed out. Some of the words look like the they are in Spanish.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-16 223128.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-16 223128.png
    544.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot 2020-09-16 223221.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-16 223221.png
    426 KB · Views: 27
Another case where there are photographs involved.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Found in Calexico, Imperial County, CA on February 23, 2001.
GPS Coordinates included - N32.67333 W115.53481

Circumstances: Subject may have occupied area for some time before death. *Possibly was a transient. Body was decomposing.
Race: White or Hispanic/Latino - I believe Latino based on the clothing and the brand name of the jockey shorts
Age Range: 18-50
Height & Weight: 5'10, 165 lbs (each approx.)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Unknown
Distinctive Body Characteristics: Unknown
Tattoos: None
Clothing: 1 brown belt w/ a truck on the buckle and has a Mexican style pattern around it. The belt has "RENE" written on it as well. 1 brown suede jacket, 1 pair of gray denim "Silver Tab" brand jeans, 1 pair of black "Padrisma" brand jockey shorts, and 1 sock.

Other: A photograph of a young woman who looks like she is in her early 20s. The background of the picture looks like a house or an apartment and she is surrounded by what appears to be clothes, blankets, and towels all around her. On the back of the photo, there is writing that was crosssed out. Some of the words look like the they are in Spanish.

Thank you for sharing the information.

In the picture with the back of the photograph of the young lady I can see "Te amo much(o)" written on the last line. I can't quite see the O in "mucho" because some of the paper is torn, in an attempt to hide the signature/name, I assume.

Thumbnail

In the picture with the back of the photograph of the young lady I can see "Te amo much(o)" written on the last line. I can't quite see the O in "mucho" because some of the paper is torn, in an attempt to hide the signature/name, I assume.

Thumbnail
yea me too. So it seems that the woman in the picture was his girlfriend or wife. I just wonder why would he or someone else, want to conceal the writing and name. Was he angry at her or was it something else???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikishaF
Back