GUILTY CA - Jeffrey Hall, 32, shot to death, Riverside, 1 May 2011

From the link:

"This was not a naive boy," Judge Leonard said, according to NBC Los Angeles. "[He] knew what he was doing was wrong at the time of the crime."

At issue in the case was whether there was premeditation.

The boy's younger sister supported the prosecution's case by saying that her elder sibling had plotted the shooting days in advance.

Frankly, I agree with this decision even though I am sympathetic to how the boy was raised, but I don't think it would be good for him, his family or the public, for him to think what he did was approved in any way....I hope he gets the counseling he needs wherever he is placed.....

Red= "nazi"
Blue and Black= SHARP, new recruit,RASH or TRAD
Green= eco nut or irish pride
Yellow=chink basher or cop killer
pink= queer basher
White=white pride

RASH= red and anarchist skinheads
TRAD=Traditional skinhead
PARP=people against racial purity?
SHARP=skinheads against racial prejudice
another remark from that website ugh !!!

Re: Symbolism of laces and braces
I just graduated to 3rd level red laces. I had to get beat in to get my first white pair. I'm supposed to kill a cop next week for my blue ones.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: All the above statements are completely fictional and have never happened nor will they ever happen.
What hatred

My heart breaks for this boy

This is going to sound really awful, I suspect. I do think the kid knew right from wrong (as a 10 year old might) because he took it out on the man who abused him and fed him hatred since birth instead of on someone for the color of their skin or sexual orientation. I feel bad for him because I don't know what chance he had in life. However, I think he needs to be incarcerated, deprogrammed, and rehumanized... not sure that happens in juvenile incarceration or any adult incarceration, but I am sincerely hoping for his rehabilitation.

Actually when I was young I dated a straight-edge SHARP. He was into thrasher music, dressed like a skin head, but belonged to a group that was against racisim and all that. He was against drinking, drugs, abuse, too. His group would fight with neo-nazi's if they had to.

It was the weirdest thing ever to see me this black chick with this skin head looking dude and we got many curious looks. but hey he looked like Brad Pitt with the body of a god and drove a nice motorcycle, so you cant blame a girl! He also was an animal activist that hated the government. He was a real sweet guy though.

Actually when I was young I dated a straight-edge SHARP. He was into thrasher music, dressed like a skin head, but belonged to a group that was against racisim and all that. He was against drinking, drugs, abuse, too. His group would fight with neo-nazi's if they had to.

It was the weirdest thing ever to see me this black chick with this skin head looking dude and we got many curious looks. but hey he looked like Brad Pitt with the body of a god and drove a nice motorcycle, so you cant blame a girl! He also was an animal activist that hated the government. He was a real sweet guy though.

He have a brother? J/k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe this kid will be rehabilitated. Seven years in an institution will just make him harder and beyond reach IMO. I feel bad for him - he never had a chance.

During an interrogation that lasted more than an hour, Joseph was allowed to give up his Miranda rights — a decision the boy made without an attorney’s guidance and, some argue, without fully understanding what that entailed.

Joseph has been in custody since his father’s death. In 2013, the boy was convicted of second-degree murder and sentenced to serve 10 years in a California juvenile facility.

Many child advocates and politicians think the boy’s conviction was flawed. They argue that Joseph, a child with developmental disabilities, could not have realized the wrongfulness of what he had done — and could not have understood what it meant when he gave up his Miranda rights while being interrogated by police after the shooting.

Joseph’s culpability and the issue of allowing children to waive their Miranda rights without any legal guidance are now the subject of proposed legislation in California, as well as a pending appeal to the nation’s highest court.

More:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...usive-neo-nazi-father/?utm_term=.faba8e9eaa7b

Can a 10-year-old boy “knowingly and intelligently” decide to waive his Miranda rights?

That was the question the attorneys for Joseph Hall, the boy who shot and killed his neo-Nazi father, Jeffrey Hall, in 2011, asked the Supreme Court to weigh. But on Wednesday, the court declined to hear their case.

“We were very surprised,” says Nima Mohebbi, one of the now-15-year-old’s attorneys. “It’s very unfortunate.”
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/10-year-old-boy-who-killed-neo-nazi-father-denied-supreme-court-review/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
remosgrace32
Back