CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, this doesn't explain someone using the computers on the evening of the 4th and the early morning of the 8th!!!!! Drop down search, google search, bookmarks, it doesn't mean anything, urgh.

Actually, IF they can prove the MS Family was killed on the 4th, the following days will also have to "jive" with their theory on the following days of their murder. Accessing their PC/Phone Records CAN nail down a timeline of ANYONE who was close to them, IMO. So far, it appears ol CM has some ????'s to answer, IMO.

We KNOW device 4 is an e-machine. Was it JM or CM's?
The searches at just after 2am on the 8th were searches done on the McStay computer.

The phone records for Merritt for the 7th through to the 8th show

91/11 5:17, he has contact with a cell tower in the Rancho
12 Cucamonga area.
13 And that is his last call of the day on that particular
14 day.
15 Q So, last call on February 7th was 5:17 P.M.?
16 A Correct.
17 Q When was the first call on February 8th?
18 A 7:26 A.M.
19 Q Is there any activity between 5:17 P.M. and 7:26 A.M.?
20 A No activity.

State of California VS Charles Ray Merritt: Part Three - Transcript of Charles Merritt Preliminary

Does anyone have the list of what Device 1, 2, 3, 4... refer to? What is the device number for the computer that JM's brother took? Was it the same one in question in this testimony? I assume it's not the same one as the computer JM had in office? (How many computer did JM have?)

Btw, Dan Kavanaugh could be the expert to consult with about internet searches.:cool:

I've read and caught up... but haven't watched yet, I rewound the live feed... sounds like some confusion??? lol I sure hope that the juror's aren't as confused:confused:

I will take notes! This is the kind of testimony I was waiting for!!!!

I’m assuming the tax payers are paying for these trials like the UK?

If so the amount of money that is being wasted day after day is pathetic. We moan in the UK at stuff like this but so far you guys take it to awhole new level.

The judge has Fridays off automatically so why wouldn’t he go to the dentist then?

But, but.....what if CM had JM's phone? And was calling his own phone?

Gah, I want to see the graphics with the cell towers and whether there were actual conversations on either phone vs. Voice Mail or hang-ups.
I was thinking same thing what if he called his own phone to mk it look like In was where he was saying he wAs and calling from joeys phone in joeys location

Does anyone have the list of what Device 1, 2, 3, 4... refer to? What is the device number for the computer that JM's brother took? Was it the same one in question in this testimony? I assume it's not the same one as the computer JM had in office? (How many computer did JM have?)

Btw, Dan Kavanaugh could be the expert to consult with about internet searches.:cool:
Mike took the laptop.

The searches at just after 2am on the 8th were searches done on the McStay computer.

The phone records for Merritt for the 7th through to the 8th show

91/11 5:17, he has contact with a cell tower in the Rancho
12 Cucamonga area.
13 And that is his last call of the day on that particular
14 day.
15 Q So, last call on February 7th was 5:17 P.M.?
16 A Correct.
17 Q When was the first call on February 8th?
18 A 7:26 A.M.
19 Q Is there any activity between 5:17 P.M. and 7:26 A.M.?
20 A No activity.

State of California VS Charles Ray Merritt: Part Three - Transcript of Charles Merritt Preliminary
THIS.

I *think* the killer was using the search history to see if he could access Quickbooks with the password already placed to access the account? Thus multiple quick clicks on the drop down history links which would have included someone previously looking up "Dinosaur Train", probably SM.

I GET it.

I *think* the killer was using the search history to see if he could access Quickbooks with the password already placed to access the account? Thus multiple quick clicks on the drop down history links which would have included someone previously looking up "Dinosaur Train", probably SM.

I GET it.

I wish we knew for sure. ‘Dinosaur train’was a show. I’m freaking out now thinking could it be possible that Chase googled that from the Mcstay home to find an episode to perhaps occupy the boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loria4mi5