CA CA- Los Angeles, wht/hismale, 16-23, hanging on fence in alley, 18 Jun 2004 - Edgar Arroldo Gonzalez

aThousandYearsWide

Reaction score
2514UMCA - Unidentified Male
2514UMCA4.jpg
2514UMCA1.jpg
2514UMCA2.jpg
2514UMCA3.jpg

Reconstruction of the decedent by NCMEC; enhanced images of his tattoos and clothing.

Date of Discovery: June 18, 2004
Location of Discovery: Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California
Estimated Date of Death: 1-2 hours prior
State of Remains: Recognizable face
Cause of Death: Possible suicide

Physical Description
Estimated Age: 16 - 23 years old
Race: White and/or Hispanic
Sex: Male
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 147 lbs.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: He had a tattoo on his chest, a star tattoo on the right side of his back, a cross tattoo on his right arm, tattoos on the fingers of his left hand, and a tattoo on his left forearm. All the tattoos appeared to be homemade. Large scar on his right arm. Pierced lower lip.

Identifiers
Dentals: Available.
Fingerprints: Available.
DNA: Available.

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Black Harley Davidson boots with two side buckles (size 9), black long sleeved pullover shirt, black Levi jeans (size 34x32), black belt, and black PANTERA T-shirt (size M).
Jewelry: Black rubber bracelet with pendants worn on his right wrist. White metal spike-type stud worn in his lower lip.
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Discovery
The victim's body was found in an alley east of Burlington between 5th and 6th Streets in Los Angeles. He was found hanging on an iron fence in an alley.

Investigating Agency(s)
Agency Name: Los Angeles County Coroner
Agency Contact Person: Daniel Machian
Agency Phone Number: 323-343-0512 or 323-343-0754
Agency E-Mail: dmachian(at)coroner.lacounty.gov
Agency Case Number: 2004-04669

NCIC Case Number: U290005819
NamUs Case Number: 3111
NCMEC Case Number: 1184187
Former Hot Case Number: 676

Information Source(s)
NamUs
Los Angeles County Coroner
NCMEC

2514UMCA

I found this missing person that I thought resembles the recon. His case file says he might be in southern California. Both are biracial; however, Dennis is Asian and this Doe is estimated to be possibly Hispanic. The timeframe is 2 years after his disappearance which could be possible.

4744DMUT - Jason Wayne Dennis

4744DMUT.jpg
4744DMUT1.jpg

The image on the right has been age-progressed to 26 years.

Name: Jason Wayne Dennis
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: March 18, 2002
Location Last Seen: Saint George, Washington County, Utah

Physical Description
Date of Birth: May 24, 1984
Race: Asian/White
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Nickname/Alias: Jason Joseph, Camero Aquino, Camero
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Depression

Identifiers
Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: Available

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: usually wore a blue denim jacket
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Green Huffy bicycle, a backpack, a .22-caliber Jennings handgun (serial number 361538SEE), Glasses

Circumstances of Disappearance
Jason was last seen in St. George, Utah during the morning hours of March 18, 2002. He has never been heard from again. Investigators believe he left of his own accord. Jason may be in Salt Lake City, Utah, in southern California, or in Nevada. He was suicidal at the time of his disappearance.

Investigating Agency(s)
Agency Name: Saint George City Police Department
Agency Contact Person: Detective David Williams
Agency Phone Number: 435-627-4300
Agency E-Mail: N/A
Agency Case Number: 0201605

NCIC Case Number: Unknown
NamUs Case Number: 6011
NCMEC Case Number: 933515

Information Source(s)
NamUs
NCMEC

4744DMUT - Jason Wayne Dennis

this guy has a really good recon, NCMEC always does amazing work.
there are a lot of similarities (so i thought id bring it up) yet a lot of differences (so im not running with it!) between this guy and Domingo Ramirez. Both are young Hispanic men, around 5'7" tall, weight around 140lbs, mark on the right arm (scar vs birthmark) wear 'alternative/goth' clothing, Domingo was last seen ~2 weeks before this man was found, and there is good evidence that Dom was kidnapped/taken to California. Major problems are that Dom wasn't described as having any tattoos (though it never said he has none, just that none are described), he has a large abdomen scar that probably would have been mentioned on an UID, and his ear is pierced rather than his bottom lip. Also, the clothing descriptions aren't similar at all.
Regardless, thought I'd bring up since the facial similarities and timeline makes me uncomfortable...
domingo_raul_ramirez_2.jpg
2514UMCA4_LARGE.jpg

Also, I am talking about Dimebag Darrell and Vinnie Paul who were in Pantera (they were a band). Darrell was murdered on stage just months after this guy died, and Vinnie died of a heart attack
Wait! I didn't know Vinnie died! Aw :'(

This would be incredible having another person get his name back after so long! It's like there's a streak right now!

@Grungster I grew up in the area that the band was from. At a certain point on a hill you could see the purple "P" lights on the front gates of their house!

(edit - I'm pretty sure it was Vinnie Paul's house)

Last edited:
I am really upset because we have so much info to find this boy a name only to find out it has been 16 years since he was found. Of course, I am looking over some people who have gone missing tho it is quite hard for some reason even if from 2004.

From some digging, I found a few people who look somewhat like our doe tho timelines are a bit eh for me. I just hope we can find his name soon.

Jose Luis Munguia
The Doe Network: Jose Luis Munguia - 4700DMCA
4700DMCA.jpg

Conrado Cortez Rueda
4609DMCA - Conrado Cortez Rueda

4609DMCA.jpg

Lazaro Rivera
Lazaro Rivera

Lazaro-Rivera-92201_0.jpg

Jesus Santiago
Jesus Santiago

Jesus-Santiago-86712_0.jpg

What do you guys think?

I am really upset because we have so much info to find this boy a name only to find out it has been 16 years since he was found. Of course, I am looking over some people who have gone missing tho it is quite hard for some reason even if from 2004.

From some digging, I found a few people who look somewhat like our doe tho timelines are a bit eh for me. I just hope we can find his name soon.

Jose Luis Munguia
The Doe Network: Jose Luis Munguia - 4700DMCA
4700DMCA.jpg

Conrado Cortez Rueda
4609DMCA - Conrado Cortez Rueda

4609DMCA.jpg

Lazaro Rivera
Lazaro Rivera

Lazaro-Rivera-92201_0.jpg

Jesus Santiago
Jesus Santiago

Jesus-Santiago-86712_0.jpg

What do you guys think?
The last two people, Jesus and Lazaro, went missing in the 2010's so it couldn't be them. The NamUs pages for the other possible IDs mentioned on this thread are still up so I don't think any of those guesses were correct. Crossing my fingers that they will publicly announce this man's identity, cases with young people make me so sad, I wonder where their family is and if they're looking...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back