Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is!! Here in Missouri they are forecasting "feels like" temps to 115 tomorrow!! (that "feels like" thing just doesn't make sense to me, being a California girl and all. We don't have humidity. So if it's 105 out, it's 105 out! LOL!! I have learned what humidity means though. For better or worse!)

Santa Cruz being on the beach though...it's much more temperate. 80's during the day, 50's at night. She seems a bit too bundled for that weather though!! Ocean breezes can be chilly...but too many clothes for me! Even at our beach house, shorts were a year round thing.

I remember one time it was in the high 90s in the Bay Area, went to Monterey in shorts and t-shirt, turned out it was about 60 degrees there.

I remember one time it was in the high 90s in the Bay Area, went to Monterey in shorts and t-shirt, turned out it was about 60 degrees there.

Oh yeah. I can attest to that!

Possibly but with all the searchers in and around the area I would think that someone would have seen him. I guess as the investigation continues we may find out if that's where the crime took place.

Jmo, but if any population knows how to sneak, it's teenagers. That would be kinda funny to say under better circumstances. :-/

Does anyone have a link to a presser? I can't find one...

The one just ended with discussion of the Arrest. I imagine it'll take a few before it's online. I watched it streaming

So just a couple words to clarify after listening to Chief Vogel while trying to type. It does appear that she was found in the red building that KRON earlier referred to as a shed. It is a garage type/storage area. It's big and there was an enclosed area, in which there was a dumpster, and that is where she was found.

He also pointed to the building behind him.

One more thing, someone asked about the clothing, and I couldn't remember what he said, so if someone else heard this latest press conference, I'd appreciate knowing what Chief V said.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ge...year-old-girl-found-dead-in-santa-cruz-search

After more than 24 hours of searching for a missing 8-year-old girl in Santa Cruz, Madyson “Maddy” Middleton was found dead in a shed in a wooded area behind the Tannery Arts Center, witnesses at the center said Monday night.

That red shed in the picture, behind where Mom is standing, does not look like it is in wooded area---maybe it is just the way the camera is angled?

I saw a clip a bit ago that showed cops quickly running to put up crime scene tape near the doors but now I can't find it. Anyone else see it and perhaps have a link?

So just a couple words to clarify after listening to Chief Vogel while trying to type. It does appear that she was found in the red building that KRON earlier referred to as a shed. It is a garage type/storage area. It's big and there was an enclosed area, in which there was a dumpster, and that is where she was found.

He also pointed to the building behind him.

One more thing, someone asked about the clothing, and I couldn't remember what he said, so if someone else heard this latest press conference, I'd appreciate knowing what Chief V said.

Very surprising that they didn't search the dumpster immediately. Maybe because I am in LA area but they do that first thing with a missing young child---sadly enough. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdc_fm