GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

Sorry, for my own errors here.

Alexis Grossman, is Rebecca Grossman's biological daughter. She is the one who testified for her mother in court.

They have "guardianship" of a girl from Afghanistan, who came to the United States for medical treatment at the Grossman Burn Center. She has a family in Afghanistan.

The information on the trial at Nextdoor is amazing, as it has followed everything about this situation from the beginning, keeping track of the hearings, attorney changes. If Courttv has not been following this trial, local people have been following this in minutetea.
Thanks for the info! Is the Nextdoor app info only for people living in that community? I do subscribe for my neighborhood (midwest).

Sorry, for my own errors here.

Alexis Grossman, is Rebecca Grossman's biological daughter. She is the one who testified for her mother in court.

They have "guardianship" of a girl from Afghanistan, who came to the United States for medical treatment at the Grossman Burn Center. She has a family in Afghanistan.

The information on the trial at Nextdoor is amazing, as it has followed everything about this situation from the beginning, keeping track of the hearings, attorney changes. If Courttv has not been following this trial, local people have been following this in minutetea.
For some reason there is NO coverage on these crime channels, like court tv or Law & Crime. I wish I knew why this was. I did hear something about the fact that the Grossman's are so prominent in the medical community they are trying to keep info on the DL for patient privacy/bad press affecting their practice etc. which I find VERY WEIRD.

For some reason there is NO coverage on these crime channels, like court tv or Law & Crime. I wish I knew why this was. I did hear something about the fact that the Grossman's are so prominent in the medical community they are trying to keep info on the DL for patient privacy/bad press affecting their practice etc. which I find VERY WEIRD.
It is suspicious- I agree!

I haven't watched court tv or Law & Crime lately. Maybe the fact that the trial is not being televised is a factor in the apparent lack of coverage. JMO.

Yep, exactly why I joined this site! Because it is next to impossible to find any info and hoping people here would have more info. I really do not understand why the media is NOT covering this case. Thinking of all the cases on Court TV, Law & Crime etc. This is case is NOWHERE.
We follow this case covered in print edition of the LATImes.
There has been a report of each day court was in session, and we're far South of Los Angeles. Try the 'paper' online. (First time here, following another case on WS day by day.)

We follow this case covered in print edition of the LATImes.
There has been a report of each day court was in session, and we're far South of Los Angeles. Try the 'paper' online. (First time here, following another case on WS day by day.)
The LA Times is grabbing headlines from Grossman herself. They print exactly what the family wants them to print. The Nextdoor group is open to everyone and I am the Admin. I'm in court daily and do my best to update our community.

You can also follow our FB Group for court updates: JUSTICE FOR MARK AND JACOB ISKANDER Log into Facebook

The "Acorn" Newspaper is our local paper and they have had some pretty articles. You can also visit our website, Justice for Mark and Jacob Iskander and click the "timeline" for passed articles on the case.

Please keep the family of Mark and Jacob Iskander in your prayers this week. The defense should be resting tomorrow morning if Rebecca Grossman does not testify, then rebuttal witnesses. We expect closing arguments to be either Wednesday or Thursday.

The LA Times is grabbing headlines from Grossman herself. They print exactly what the family wants them to print. The Nextdoor group is open to everyone and I am the Admin. I'm in court daily and do my best to update our community.

You can also follow our FB Group for court updates: JUSTICE FOR MARK AND JACOB ISKANDER Log into Facebook

The "Acorn" Newspaper is our local paper and they have had some pretty articles. You can also visit our website, Justice for Mark and Jacob Iskander and click the "timeline" for passed articles on the case.

Please keep the family of Mark and Jacob Iskander in your prayers this week. The defense should be resting tomorrow morning if Rebecca Grossman does not testify, then rebuttal witnesses. We expect closing arguments to be either Wednesday or Thursday.

Thank you for the work you have been doing to support the Iskanders family. So many people have been watching this trial, and empathize with them.

I’ve been following your FB page! I think I found it in the comments section of the Daily Mail. Small world. I love how you keep pushing the victims to the front of this story. Hoping justice is served soon. I don’t believe there will be much closure for this family, since at the end of trial, regardless of outcome, their family of 6 remains 4, but coming to trial everyday must be brutal for these parents.

I brought this article forward, because it is relevant to review the facts of this case.

1. RG never stopped her car! The car stopped due to the impact of hitting the children. The emergency fuel cutoff switch stopped the car. RG kept going! She even admits it.

Wouldn't an automatic response to airbags going off, be to hit the brakes? Not RG! Keeps on racing.

And here is RG, another "librarian sweater" with her hair in a bun, wearing glasses to court. I really think that defendants should have to wear the exact clothing worn on the date of the incident. I doubt she was wearing the "librarian" look.

If I was a juror, would I believe the information recorded on a black box in a Mercedes-Benz, or the witness for the defense that states based on the information from the wreck, (what information?), that RG would have been going 93 mph?

The defense keeps contradicting itself, that she was only going a lower speed. That it was Erickson's car that hit the children.

There is SO much that was withheld from the jury that was relevant to this case. Especially, the racing course RG took.

If I was a juror, would I believe the information recorded on a black box in a Mercedes-Benz, or the witness for the defense that states based on the information from the wreck, (what information?), that RG would have been going 93 mph?

The defense keeps contradicting itself, that she was only going a lower speed. That it was Erickson's car that hit the children.

There is SO much that was withheld from the jury that was relevant to this case. Especially, the racing course RG took.
I would also believe the black box info. Also, whether she was going 93 mph or 50 mph: hitting 2 small bodies :( Would have been fatal/catastophic either way. I don't understand the argument that 50 mph would have prevented the childrens's deaths. What do you think?

I would also believe the black box info. Also, whether she was going 93 mph or 50 mph: hitting 2 small bodies :( Would have been fatal/catastophic either way. I don't understand the argument that 50 mph would have prevented the childrens's deaths. What do you think?

They are just throwing whatever on the wall that they can, to see what sticks. I don't feel sorry for RG. Driving that fast, is crazy. It shows a complete lack of concern for others.

I read on the Nextdoor website, about all of the other speeding tickets that were EXCLUDED by the judge...13! WTH?! He allowed in four? Why not all of them?! That doesn't make any sense to me.

As for the civil lawsuit, it seems to be completely meaninglessness to me. Would I trade my kids for millions of dollars? No. No one would do that. I just hope that this family can heal.

I would be so very angry about the bluffing, lies, and failure to even acknowledge the facts of the accident that I would want a civil trial to bring up all the lies for all the world to see

Like the 13 traffic tickets.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrreedster
Back