CA - Massive fire at Oakland warehouse party, 36 dead, 2 Dec 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it. I don't even know what to say....

I missed it; if someone finds a link please share.

Can you hit the highlights? Or is that impossible, considering the source?

Well, that is the obvious solution, just don't go to these type of places. But I also understand that nightlife is an important part of many people's social lives. So that is not an option for everybody. For that reason these places must be designed for as much safety as possible. Including working fire alarms, fire suppression systems, and as many well marked exits as possible.

I agree, and I didn't mean to imply that these people were in any way responsible for what happened. I think my paranoia is definitely more of an exception than the rule...my friends always made fun of me for it. People should be able to go out, have a good time, and trust that building safety codes will be enough to keep them safe.

I missed it; if someone finds a link please share.

Can you hit the highlights? Or is that impossible, considering the source?

He was pretty hostile with Matt Lauer. It's something you just need to watch. Like you said, considering the source, it's mind boggling. Disgusting really.
I'm horrible with links or I'd try. I'm sorry.

He was pretty hostile with Matt Lauer. It's something you just need to watch. Like you said, considering the source, it's mind boggling. Disgusting really.
I'm horrible with links or I'd try. I'm sorry.

No problem. I found yesterday's video, so I'm guessing today's will be up in a few hours.

He is a special kind of ****, isn't he?

Is this the interview you guys are talking about??

[video=twitter;806109681915547652]https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/806109681915547652[/video]

No problem. I found yesterday's video, so I'm guessing today's will be up in a few hours.

He is a special kind of ****, isn't he?

He sure is. He wouldn't answer any questions. He basically whined the whole time. Trying to get sympathy. Pathetic!!

[video=twitter;806109681915547652]https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/806109681915547652[/video]

OMG.

ME, ME, ME and ME some more.

Very aggressive; puts many of the stories we've read into perspective.

He sure is. He wouldn't answer any questions. He basically whined the whole time. Trying to get sympathy. Pathetic!!

I'm shocked by the comments; he is getting major sympathy. Apparently a lot of people don't know the details of the deathtrap he created.

How much rental insurance did he have?
He claims everyone there was responsible for the community living?
Thank goodness the firemen think they found everyone and no more deceased.
36 is way to sad but I thought I would wake up and there would be many more.
so so sad!

OMG.

ME, ME, ME and ME some more.

Very aggressive; puts many of the stories we've read into perspective.

So disgusting that DA is using this terrible tragedy for self-promotion :stormingmad:

He acts like a petulant 6-year old brat.....i expected him to start stamping his feet. Jerk.

I noticed Almena dressed in a jacket, hoodie? and shirt with a hat............is it that cold there?

Dec 6 2016, 8:20 am ET

What Is the Ghost Ship Collective? Oakland Warehouse in Deadly Fire Held Beauty, Danger

by Jon Schuppe and Miguel Almaguer

To many who lived, made art and partied at the Oakland warehouse known as the Ghost Ship, the building was a temple, a labyrinth of makeshift studios and apartments that fueled round-the-clock creativity in a city where artists felt squeezed by rising rents.

But the jury-rig spirit that made the place thrilling — scavenged music instruments and car parts, exotic lighting, ornate rugs and tapestries — also made it frightening, according to people who spent time in the building...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...e-oakland-warehouse-where-dozens-died-n692161

I noticed Almena dressed in a jacket, hoodie? and shirt with a hat............is it that cold there?

44°F Wind chill: 40°F

It looks to me like he is dressed normally for December weather in Oakland.

Wow, they had to cut him off. I wasn't expecting that.

Media should not continue to give this nut case a forum for his lunacy. :moo:

CNN giving news conference right now. They have 26 families notified , 9 tentative ID's and one Doe waiting to be identified.

I was hoping we would have word on Jennifer by now. :tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member