Found Deceased CA - Melissa & Johnny Soto, married but recently separated, parents of 3, her phone & wallet in her car, his phone off, San Ysidro, 20 Dec 2023

Was Mom seen at that house that day?
Or did he have her meet him somewhere and he started moving cars after?
“It felt like a normal night,” Vincent recalled. “He was just sitting here watching TV like he always does. And my parents, they always talk. He asked me, ‘Hey, Vinny, can you leave for a minute? We're going to talk.’ So I left the house, not assuming anything.”

"Vincent waited for about an hour and a half before his dad texted him saying they’d left and he could come back home. As the hours passed without the parents returning, the siblings started to worry. They called police the following morning and reached out to their aunt Christina Sandoval."

IF the mother did not come to the house, weren't the children wondering why her car was parked outside?
I’m confused about the timeline as well. Because I thought it said that her car was seen pulling in at 8:51 PM and then an hour later at 9:51 PM, his truck pulls in. I thought he was already at the house?

I’m confused about the timeline as well. Because I thought it said that her car was seen pulling in at 8:51 PM and then an hour later at 9:51 PM, his truck pulls in. I thought he was already at the house?
"Neighbors' surveillance video appeared to show the last moments the couple may have been seen. At about 8:51 p.m., the video shows a car believed to be Melissa's pulling into the driveway of the Soto home. According to neighbor Raymond Arzola, a man appeared to get out of the driver's seat. Then, at 10:19 p.m., the same car pulled out of the driveway, turned around and pulled back into the driveway in reverse."

I am thinking that she had to be in the house bc if she wasnt and her car was there for an hour before he got home or back home if he had been in her car at 8:51, where was his car and how did he get back to it? I can see maybe the son not noticing moms car was there for an hour as he could be in another room/basement and not be looking outside but then when the dad asked him to leave, if she wasnt there and he walked out and saw her car you think he'd be confused as to where she was.

But its quite possible that her body was in her own trunk when he pulled in her car if that was really him getting out and then could have had his car in walking distance or taken an uber back to it and gone out the back door missing cams. Then he goes gets his car and comes back an hour later without son realizing her car was ever outside that whole time but again then wouldnt he have thought that was odd to be asked to leave so they could talk, see her car when leaving the house but not see her at all?

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF MEN KILLING THEIR EX...ESTRANGED...ETC PARTNERS

I'm a long time member here and have seen a lot. I don't post much anymore. I'm so proud of Tricia keeping this place open. I just had to vent.

“They left with no clothes,” Sandoval told NBC 7. “They left with nothing. All his clothes that he wears normally, like the sweats there in the bedroom. Her phone was left here. Her wallet was left here. Her keys were left here, and then his phone was turned off about 15 to 20 minutes after he left here.”

Melissa and Johnny’s relatives told NBC 7 that the couple's marriage was rocky. After more than 20 years together, they separated in July.

A different neighbor’s surveillance video shows the garage door and car trunk both open six minutes later. Arzola believes Johnny can be seen on the video. Family said police checked the trunk and didn’t find anything.

Arzola said he saw a man get back in his silver Toyota Tacoma before driving off at 10:33 p.m. He added he never saw Melissa on his surveillance footage.

As they say, the most dangerous time for a woman is when she makes it known she is planning to LEAVE. :confused:

I've had 2 neighbors where the wife moved out in the day while the husband was at work.

Then they can't confront you and can't find out where you moved to.

Good move to do that in my opinion...IF there is a hostile/controlling situation from the spouse

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back