GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

When I was young I was told to count to 50 if I was mad before I spoke.
Well I have counted to 50 D A Y S.
Why don’t we see any news from the Hayward PD.
Are they asleep at the helm?
Any news helps the family, Statements like… Evidence is still being analyzed, interviews are still being done………………
Anything to keep the story in the public and give the family hope……..
And Kaiser, What a shame how they have handled this.
I have never seen a statement from them yet,
They (In my opinion) are treating this like a case of Syphilis.
Their theory, Yeah if you leave it alone it goes away,
well it doesn’t it eat will Eat your brain.
I think at least to acknowledge to the public that something happened at one of their garages and they are cooperating as much as possible. By saying nothing it looks like they are involved or withholding info. That’s how it looks.
And back to the Police, They say she is dead so Why wont they release the cell tower ping records, are they worried that they botched the investigation and someone else will find her.
At least with that information it could give someone a opportunity to search that area.
I totally agree. Anything from Hayward PD to let us know whats happening would be helpful. And as for Kaiser...what a shame....I work there as a subcontractor and am ashamed to say they have done nothing at all to help this case. Nothing. Very very sad.

I cant figure out how all these other agencies are catching people and Hayward cant even find her body.
(They said it is a homicide) Fremont lady in bag, person arrested, Oakland Burnt Lady people arrested.
What UP Hayward?

Now the perpetrator has had over 50 days to move the body.

Do we know what kind of car the POI drove? SUV/truck or car? Will make a difference as to where they could have pulled off. TIA.

Not an answer for your question, but-
trying to help with the map situation here... If you follow the 84, 280, 680 triangle, that places the cell ping accurately, I believe. E of 238 and NW of Union-S of the Garin park area is an area of concern for me. (?)

I know, a lot of ground. :(

But take a look at the access points along there.

I cant figure out how all these other agencies are catching people and Hayward cant even find her body.
(They said it is a homicide) Fremont lady in bag, person arrested, Oakland Burnt Lady people arrested.
What UP Hayward?

Now the perpetrator has had over 50 days to move the body.

I agree, I just don't get it. SO many unsolved crimes in Hayward. It's really making me wonder about how LE operates in Hayward??
I know the budget cuts and all that...but maybe they are so stretched thin on local crimes that murders/kidnappings/etc. are out of their league?

I agree, I just don't get it. SO many unsolved crimes in Hayward. It's really making me wonder about how LE operates in Hayward??
I know the budget cuts and all that...but maybe they are so stretched thin on local crimes that murders/kidnappings/etc. are out of their league?

I think Hayward LE was just waiting for the story to leave the media so they don't have to investigate further.

Please continue here.

On May 27, 2011 at 7pm, Michelle Hoang Thi Le, a 26-year old nursing student from San Mateo, CA, was reported missing.

She was last seen at the Kaiser Permanente Hospital in Hayward where she was doing her clinical rotations. Classmates state that Michelle stepped out to get an item from her car in the parking lot and never returned. She took her cell phone and keys, but left her purse and wallet behind.

That same night, Michelle had plans to meet up with a friend at a nearby coffee shop and the two were to travel to Reno for the weekend. She never showed up or made it to Reno. Police later found Michelle’s abandoned car a few blocks away from the hospital. To date, there has been no contact from Michelle or any indication of her current whereabouts.

http://michellelemissing.com/

michelle-le.jpg

The family is offering a reward of $100,000 for Michelle's safe return or information leading to Michelle's safe return.

ANYONE WITH INFORMATION SHOULD CALL: Hayward Police Department at 510-293-5051 or 911

Thread #1

Family Blog 7-21-11

[snipped]

In terms of how the family is holding up. The days go by so quickly, and yet each day I’m left with the sense of guilt like ” this was all I accomplished in a day?!”. I tell myself today I’m doing nothing but Michelle stuff, I sit at my computer, draw up our volunteer database, get a few of my friends to help make phone calls, and by the end of the day, we’ve barely dented the thing. So tomorrow will be another day of making phone calls to volunteers, churches, temples, community group until the day ends again. So I hope all our work will pay off and we get a good turn out at the rally. It means so much if we could get a good turnout to the rally this Wedsday, July 27th, because it shows us how many people still care enough about the case. Sorry for the long reads I tend to ramble, everyone tells me not to do that. Thanks for your time and continued support.

http://michellelemissing.com/2011/07/22/family-blog-7-21-11/

Rally for Michelle!! Weds July 27
What: Rally for Michelle
Where: TBD (somewhere near Kaiser Hospital, Hayward CA)
When: Wednesday July 27, 2011 @ 6:00PM to 9:00PM

We want to hold a BIG rally on Wednesday July 27th to :
1. Signify the TWO MONTHS mark since Michelle has been gone and missing in our lives.
2. Keep her story alive in the community! We can’t forget about Michelle!
3. Bring the community together.
4. To show how much this has effected everyone including the family, her friends, and the community as a whole.

Tenatively set for 6:00PM- 9:00PM, so people who work can still come out. We need EVERYONE to come out and show their support to Michelle. I know it would mean a lot to the family and I.

[snipped]

http://michellelemissing.com/2011/07/20/rally-for-michelle-weds-july-27/

I hope the media will support the rally on Wednesday...and that hundreds of people show up. Is media helping in getting the word out, do any locals know?

I haven't seen anything on the news, no. Though in these parts it seems you only hear about the 6 pm vigil/rally at 5 pm.

Took the day yesterday and drove the area, scouted, marked coords and came home and worked on some grids. I'll say I was a bit surprised at the lack of "good" locations. I'm trying to decide whether I want to go clear the areas I'm interested in first or go back up and scope the other area I have a big question on and add it to the search. Given the towers the square mileage is really broad (though a lot of it is not accessible).

Rally for Michelle Le to Mark Two Months Since Disappearance

Family, friends and community members will gather July 27 in support of Michelle Le, a nursing student who went missing from Hayward two months ago.
[snipped]

On Wednesday evening, exactly two months since Le’s disappearance, family, friends and community members will gather at Mt. Eden Park in Hayward from 6 to 8:30 p.m. to show their commitment to bringing Le home.
[snipped]

Speakers will include Lt. Roger Keener of the Hayward Police Department and Marc Klaas of the KlaasKids Foundation. Keener has been the primary police contact for the Le family. Klaas, whose 12-year-old daughter Polly was kidnapped and murdered in 1993, has assisted Le’s family in their search efforts.
[snipped]

The family has also hired independent private investigator Michale Framé to help with the case. Anyone who would like to contact Framé may call 925-837-8309, ext. 33, or email Michael@theFrameGroup.com. Anonymous emails are accepted through the firm’s website,www.TheFrameGroup.com

http://sanleandro.patch.com/articles/rally-for-michelle-le-to-mark-two-months-since-disappearance-4

I am a few blocks away from the rally today but I can hear them pretty good. They must be right across the street from Kaiser or in front of it. Lots of honking and shouts.

More than 100 supporters came to the rally this evening, which marked 2 months to the day that ML has been missing.

"Police Lt. Roger Keener said the case is their "No. 1 priority," and they have been conducting numerous interviews with persons of interest, a group that is steadily being whittled down.

"We are eliminating people until at one point, the person or persons of interest will be the ones responsible," Keener said. "And maybe that's when we'll find Michelle.""

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18563861

2 months. I sure hope it will be soon.

I still check the news reports and her thread here at WS. Thanks, everyone, for following, too. Like all the missing, she deserves to be brought home to her family.

On KGO Radio today:

"Two months have passed since the disappearance of Hayward nursing student Michelle Le. KGO's Kim Foster reports that Le's family continues to hold out hope, focusing their search on the hills above Niles Canyon where cell phone records show Michelle made her last call."

http://www.kgoam810.com/Article.asp?id=2248356&spid

Private investigator is on, saying that there may be 2-3 other people involved...is trying to reach out to them...

Says LE is still looking at phone info, some is incorrect, no one is commenting. PI thinks at least 3 people involved, can't say why, won't say who, not saying much :(

Hayward LE is on, is saying that the evidence they have does point to a homicide...

LE says some people have been eliminated as POI's but the original female POI has NOT been eliminated...

The male who may have been the source of the POI's anger is NOT a POI...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back