CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

This show is making me shake my head! I think it is criminal to drag someone else's name through the mud with essentially no evidence against that person! I know this case is still open, but really, haven't the families all suffered enough? At the first of tonight's show, I thought they might really have something, and then a so called eye-witness brought in who witnessed 2 afro americans at the crime scene. Who, by the way, has kept quiet for 23 years? I thought this was a little too convenient!

Even though the so-called eyewitness who took the polygraph probably didn't see Jason there and/or maybe saw nothing at all that night, I think what he said makes sense about OJ getting into the Bronco on the passenger side. If he was alone, he then crawled over the arm rest and into the driver's seat. Was this possibility mentioned at trial?

If OJ did strip out of his bloody clothes that night (or even if he didn't), he'd want to get into the Bronco as quickly as possible so as not to be seen, right? Anyway, I didn't hear the investigators considering the possibility that you could remove Jason from the equation and everything else the PI-witness-guy said could still be right (even if the guy was lying/guessing) and would explain the blood on the passenger side of the vehicle.

Also, did I understand that one of those guys (was it Dear?) hypothesized that from the murder scene, Jason drove the Bronco to his own apartment, then OJ crawled over and got behind the wheel and went home from there? That idea seems preposterous to me since OJ was racing back to OJ's house to meet the limo and didn't have time to take anybody home.

Also, does anybody remember back soon after the murders, the E! Channel (I think) did a show about the case and (like tonight's episode) also focused on this issue of the two cars the limo driver saw parked along the driveway, suggesting that SOMEBODY left OJ's house after OJ left for the airport that night, vacating the parking spot that OJ's daughter would use when she came home around midnight. This same show also focused on OJ's bags that were loaded into the limo, the number of bags and the one OJ wouldn't let anyone touch. It was interesting, but that's about all I recall and I've never seen that program again.

So far all this show has done is remind me of how guilty O.J. is.

The sleuthing is kind of sad, too. They spent a bunch of time on the time card, had a witness say that the cooks only stayed until 9:30 on Sundays not 10:30 as was written in. But if you look at the card, the last time entry was the following Sunday and Jason was there until 10:20. Sheesh folks, really?

The broken watch, as mentioned by others above, was clearly not an issues though the whole Jason did it theory seems to rely on it. Even the the detective explains that the time was the following morning and he has even written "operable" in his notes from 20+ years ago.

Frankly this show is pretty much garbage. "let's ignore all of the evidence, come up with a theory that has no supporting evidence, then drag the son's name through the muck for 6 hours." If I was Jason, I'd be talking to a lawyer.

You got it...the time card was revealed to show the time stamp of Sunday 10:20 actually was for June 12.

The pay period ended June 19. Jason did not work the week after the murder. So all of the time card reflects the first week of the bi-weekly time card

IMG_1923.jpg

At the end of the day, no question in my mind that OJ did it! Possibly someone helped him! But, it wasn't Jason. Speculation is not evidence. The justice system doesn't prosecute based on speculation. The blood evidence is why I believe that OJ acted alone. I agree with what Nicole's sister said last night. Jason did not do it. He too was a victim of OJ. OJ is so egotistical he had no time for anyone else, including his own children. Dear has been touting this ridiculous story for years and finally found a network to air it! I was totally disappointed in the story. I knew from the beginning it probably wasn't going to lead anywhere and it didn't! Besides, OJ was acquitted of this crime. I am sure he wishes the whole thing would go away too! Even if there was a video of OJ actually committing the crime, he cannot be retried for this case!

I think the Jason theory makes a lot of sense. I live in LA and lived in Brentwood area when Nicole was killed. It was ALWAYS a rumor and viable theory because of people who know and worked with him. He was nuts---had a violent temper, carried sharp knives and knew how to use them, and he HATED Nicole because of the pain she caused his mother. The night of the murders, he had been humiliated by Nicole and that was the last straw. It makes more sense that he would go off on her than the theory that OJ would have. JMO

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...kely-ojs-son-jason-killed-nicole-ron-goldman/
1- Ron Goldman fought for his life, OJ physically was breaking down and didn’t have any bruising on him.

Besides a small cut on his knuckle, OJ who was stripped naked by the LAPD had zero bruising on his body.

2- Jason Simpson had experience assaulting people with deadly weapons.

Jason had almost killed an ex-girlfriend with a knife, assaulted another girlfriend and came after his boss with a kitchen knife. He was trained in hand-to-hand combat as well as field knife training while attending the Army and Navy Academy. OJ also was squeamish around blood and there was a lot of blood at the scene.

3- Jason was off his antipsychotic meds at the time.

4- The physical evidence matches Jason more than OJ, but the LAPD never followed up.

DNA was found under Nicole’s fingernails that didn’t match OJ’s, but they never tested it against Jason’s DNA.

etc etc etc...
Yes, because when a friend or family cancels dinner plans at the last minute it's common for people to respond with homicidal rage, wait four hours and then drive to their home and kill them. There are some things that are simply not ever acceptable and canceling dinner plans at the last minute is at the top of that list.... ;-)

What the H is he thinking??? OJ is Guilty and even wrote a book about it. He was convicted in Civil Court of the deaths. What a waste of time!!! Martin, I'm sorry but I think you've gone off the deep end.

OJ has never said he is guilty. If you're talking about the book IF I Did It, there are two things you need to understand about that book: One, OJ did not write it; it was ghost written by someone who thought he was guilty. Two, soon after the book was released, the Goldmans got a judge to give them the rights to the book, and the Goldmans proceeded to change the printing of the title so that the word "If" is barely noticeable--to look at the cover now, it looks like it reads I Did It. The Goldmans also dishonestly changed the subtitle to Confessions of the Killer.

OJ has never ceased to proclaim his innocence, and there is in fact much evidence that he did not commit the murders. See, for example:

<modsnip>

Totally random question, but how many times was the crime scene investigated/searched? And how many times was O.J.'s home searched?

He is the worst! I was just bouncing a baseball bat between my legs nonchalantly and just tapped it a little golly gee aw shucks. Ugh

He is the worst! I was just bouncing a baseball bat between my legs nonchalantly and just tapped it a little golly gee aw shucks. Ugh

The laughing and giggling about the amount of blood was creepy.

Let me start by saying I have thought he was guilty since the trial, but regardless if you think he is guilty or innocent it is just creepy beyond all words that he could laugh at the all the blood regarding the mother of his kids. How does he have anyone still willing to hang out with or date him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fitriawastuti
Back