CA CA - Orange Co., HispFem Skel UP12250, 30-60, 'Coach Williams' on jacket, Jan'14

Hi there - newbie here and very interested in this case. Read through the entire thread and exclusions but never saw Gale Ann Williams mentioned.

La Puente woman vanishes while en route to Pasadena City College

She went missing 9/15/2013. She was only 22 years old (younger than listed) but many other characteristics match. Curly hair, dark, with blonde highlights. Last seen in dark pants and dark shirt. She was from Claremont but lived in La Puente. Could have picked up the jacket at a thrift store because of her last name…?
Welcome to Ws @MDKGeo!
Started a thread for the young woman suggested by you.. but unsure if she has since been located or not..

Last edited:
1361UFCA.jpg
1687429499338.png

Bridget Lee Pendell?

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Is ruleout?

I was asked by an Orange County CA Sheriff's office detective to re-do the facial reconstruction for their 2014 Casper's Park Jane Doe. I was provided with a photo of her cranium and mandible, and a photo of some of her hair that was found with the remains.
She was previously thought to have been of European Caucasian descent. However, recent DNA analysis revealed that she was of Hispanic descent.
Here is a news article that covers the recent updates:
https://www.ocsheriff.gov/.../investigators-release-new...

2014 Caspers Park Jane Doe Reconstruction.jpg

I was asked by an Orange County CA Sheriff's office detective to re-do the facial reconstruction for their 2014 Caspers Park Jane Doe. I was provided with a photo of her cranium and mandible, and a photo of some of her hair that was found with the remains.
She was previously thought to have been of European Caucasian descent. However, recent DNA analysis revealed that she was of Hispanic descent.
Here is a news article that covers the recent updates:
https://www.ocsheriff.gov/.../investigators-release-new...

View attachment 487151
Maybe the reason why this lady hasn't been identified yet is because all her family and friends are in Latin America and can't reach out.

So, I'm new here and found this thread, while looking for information about my long lost friend Tracy. I knew her from the time we were young, until around 2001 or so, when we lost touch. She was not Brazilian, her given name was Tracy Palazzo, she adopted the Brazilian name I think due to her interest in Capoeira, where it's typical for you to earn a nickname from your
Do you know where LE can find her family members so that they can have her dna on file? I still think she is a strong candidate for this Jane Doe until an exclusion has been made. Below is a side by side from another quoted post.
I have followed this Jane Doe for a while now. I sent in one suggestion to OC Coroners office, and my suggestion was added to the exclusions list rather quickly.

For some time now, I have started to believe that this Jane Doe could possibly be a woman named Tiamanja Palazzo. Tiamanja was reported missing out of Santa Rosa (up in the Bay Area) on July 1st of 2010.

There's a number of reasons why I think it could be her - including some things i've found posted on the internet about a man who I believe was her ex-husband. I won't post the information about the ex-husband here (you can find this anecdotal evidence if you search long enough) but there are some other things about Tiamanja Palazzo that leads me to think it might be her.

Tiamanja Palazzo is (I believe) a Brazilian name, and I believe that Tiamanja Palazzo was from Brazil. From a conversation I had, I believe that the dental work for this Jane Doe indicates that the dental work might have been done in Central or South America.

I spent a lot of time thinking about the "Coach Williams" jacket - working with the assumption that it was a thrift store purchase. I tried to look through California at anyone named "Coach Williams".

One of the few that I found was a coach Nancy Williams of Analy High School in Sebastopol, California. What's interesting about this is that one of the only coaches of either volleyball or water polo that I could find in all of California was a coach up in Sonoma County. That's the same county where Tiamanja Palazzo went missing from.

Here's a Coach Nancy Williams from Analy High School: http://www.pdpreps.com/news/article/17151/volleyball-analys-williams-taking-break-from-coaching/

Here's the Analy High School page for her: http://www.analyhighschool.org/staff/nancy-williams/

Now, it is a total stretch to get excited over the jacket of a Jane Doe, and a single coach named Williams in the entire state of California, but there was a connection.

Like I said, i've researched Tiamanja Palazzo a little bit, and there's some evidence she just completely dropped of the grid in 2010. There's some stuff about her ex-husband floating around, there's a link between the dental work and it being of a possible Brazilian origin. Palazzo isn't listed in NAMUS, so I am guessing there's no DNA sample submitted to CODIS.

Regardless, i've sent in my suspicion. On another occasion with this Jane Doe, OC officials were quick to respond. This time, there was some definite silence. I am curious to know if anyone else has come across Tiamanja Palazzo here on Webseluths. I've spotted her mentioned on one other thread.

View attachment 94764

1709311106921.jpeg
Beginning in 2020, investigators made several attempts to develop a genetic profile from Jane Doe’s DNA samples. These attempts were not successful. In 2023, investigators partnered with Ramapo College of New Jersey’s Investigative Genetic Genealogy Center to try again using a DNA sample from Jane Doe’s tooth. The sample was sent to Intermountain Forensics, a private lab based in Salt Lake City. This attempt was successful, and based on the new genetic information, investigators believe Jane Doe is of primarily Latin American descent. Investigative genetic genealogy will be conducted on Jane Doe’s profile by students in Ramapo College’s IGG program. Both of OC Sheriff’s cold case investigators are a current and former student of the program.

Sheriff’s investigators partnered with forensic artist Carl Koppelman to develop an updated rendering based on the genetic profile.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonderPony
Back