CA CA - Richard 'Dick' Hansen, San Jose, 29 April 1991

I was followed in the same manner Jean was , by a man who clamed to be Zodiac. I got away from that man in Vallejo 1969, he continued to play games with me over many years! I pretended I had no idea who he was, so he would give me more clues, that worked for a while, then I think he caught on. The man Jean saw fits the description of my suspect. I do not have his full name, but I took two pictures of him in 1990. I would like Jean to see those pictures! I did phone Sunnyvale PD. I am sure they must think I am crazy to think Zodiac shot Dick Hansen. About Jeans plate, one of Zodiac's victims sister had a plate like Jean's, I think it was like "49ER Hugs"! I believe the shooter saw that plate, and thought she was Darlene's sister Pam, and that is why he followed her!
When reading about this case Zodiac was the first thing that came to mind. This happened in the 90's which is quite a while from the last Zodiac confirmed killing of Paul Stine. I'd be very interested if you could provide more information regarding your claims. Firstly, please post the picture you took of the man who followed you, I know many Z-heads who would be very interested in seeing this. Also, can you provide relevant information regarding the license plate and Darlene's sister having the same one?

Thanks in advance, and please don't take my requests as disbelief. Rather I am interested. :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combszola
Back