CA CA - Rose Cole, 16, Oakland, 1972 - #2

Shadow205 said:
I found a Rose Cole today who works at Kaiser Permanente which is a medical facility/hospital in the San Francisco Bay area. I am searching their site to see if I can find a number for human resources to see if she is still employed there.]

My previous employer has business there! I have very close friends that visit Kaiser Permanente facilities when they do training. Which facility is this one? I may have a good shot at this lead. . .

Isabela, did you see the question above re whether or not you've ever gotten a case number assigned to Rose's case?

Also, if you do have a case number, is it okay for us to post re Rose being missing on a Wiki Abducted/Missing site? We need your approval and we need the case number.

Hope all is well in your little part of the world!

HeartofTexas said:
Isabela, did you see the question above re whether or not you've ever gotten a case number assigned to Rose's case?
The only case number I have is the one from Madison. The real case number, to be used by NCMEC is the one from Oakland. I don't have that one; NCMEC filed the report themselves. . .

Do you want the Madison one? (check your PM)

IsabelaPR said:
Shadow205 said:
I found a Rose Cole today who works at Kaiser Permanente which is a medical facility/hospital in the San Francisco Bay area. I am searching their site to see if I can find a number for human resources to see if she is still employed there.]

My previous employer has business there! I have very close friends that visit Kaiser Permanente facilities when they do training. Which facility is this one? I may have a good shot at this lead. . .
Isabela,

This is what I found:

Rose Cole

Float Clerk at Kaiser Permanente

San Francisco Bay Area | Hospital & Health Care

The Rose Cole with Kaiser is definitely worth following up on, but as a caution before anyone gets too optimistic: a zabasearch shows that there is a Rose M. Cole who would be too old to our Rose living in San Leandro (which would be within commuting distance to both Oakland and San Francisco).

Shadow205 said:
Doogie,

Is San Leandro close to Carmel,CA. I found a Rose Cole there to. Here is the link to her http://www.cvgms.org/members/Cole,Rose.htm
San Leandro is in the East Bay area, just south of Oakland, and is on the BART line for an easy commute to most Bay Area locations. Carmel is about two-to-three hours away and would be a very long daily commute to SF.

Whatda ya think of this?

[font=Verdana,Helvetica]oooo[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]Los Angeles Chapter
[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]oooo[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]National Alliance of Market Developers, Inc.
[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]oooo[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]c/o Gale Harris & Associates
[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]oooo[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]10736 Jefferson Blvd. #273
[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]oooo[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]Culver City, CA 90230
[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]oooo[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]Business:[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica] 323-296-3681
[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]oooo[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]FAX:[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica] 323-296-3687
[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]oooo[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]Email:[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica] [/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]galeharrispr@yahoo.com[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Current Officers:
[/font][font=Verdana,Helvetica]Lena Cole Dennis, Vice President
Frances Williams, Secretary
Aubrey Provost, Treasurer
[/font]

And this appears to be the same person:

Co-Coordinator: Lena Cole-Dennis, Director of Outreach & Community Education
Telephone: 323-299-9496, ext. 108
E-mail: coledennis@hotmail.com

Is Lena a name that is used for both males and females (like Jan or Pat)? Dennis is usually (always?) a male name, as compared to the feminized version Denise.

Doogie, I'm guessing Lena is used mostly as a girl's name (as in Lena Horne). Rose's full name was Rose Lena Cole. However, according to Isabela, she very much disliked the name Lena. I'm sure that could have changed over time but it's doubtful that she would have dropped the one name she was happy with (Rose).

Also, I'm guessing the Dennis is the last (married?) name of this person... Cole-Dennis

I agree, MagicRose. However, if her maiden name was Lena Cole, we shouldn't rule her out until it's checked further.

From what I could find, this Lena Cole (Dennis) is 60 years old and her middle name is Lee (as in Lena Lee Dennis).

HeartofTexas said:
From what I could find, this Lena Cole (Dennis) is 60 years old and her middle name is Lee (as in Lena Lee Dennis).
Thanks HOT. Movin' on ;)

Oops! I misread the name as Dennis as the first name. Sorry for the confusion!

I was reading back over Isabela's blog and here are some things that she listed that she needed to do. If they have not been done, then they need to be.

1. get Rose's social security number by requesting the school records from Emerson

2.contact www.missingadults.org This organization located in Phoenix, Arizona works with them, other local agencies and the FBI.

While reading at Isabela's blog I also noticed this:

SHE COULD BE LIVING IN CALIFORNIA, NEVADA OR MICHIGAN WHERE SHE GREW UP.

Can someone refresh my memory on Nevada? I don't remember Nevada ever being mentioned and I'm pretty sure that we have not concentrated on Nevada in our search efforts for Rose.
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-6INKmI0oeqhPu8rlW9Hr0_5vBruoTei_3SWmS0TuDruGwQ--?cq=1&l=16&u=19&mx=19&lmt=5

I found this if anyone wants to work with the names:

COLE LENA ROSE ELIZABETH / RUKES SHAWN M

It is a Nevada marriage lic. That's all that you get for free, no dates or anything. I know this Rose aslo has Elizabeth for a middle name but hey, worth looking at anyway.

Shadow, it appears Lena Rose Rukes Cole is 36 years old, and apparently is Shawn's sister. His wife's name is Wendy, and she's 30 years old. Shawn is 33. Due to the age problem, I doubt this is our Rose.

Well at least we are eliminating all of the other Rose Cole's out there one by one.:innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thelittlebunny
Back