UNSOLVED CA - San Francisco, LIVING Child, Oct'04

ok my posting didnt go through. does anyone know if they sent out his picture to local school districts throughout the usa. it might be the key in finding out who he really is. im willing to send out his pictures and contact info to local schools in the new england area. does anyone think this is a good idea. i know it would be impossible to send out his contact info and picture to every state but if x ammount of people want to help from various states we could cover those first. maybe someone whos a good letter writer could compose a generic letter that we could use in addition to his picture and contact info. if hes in california the chances of him comming from say the east coast are slim but stranger things have happend

He was 3ish when he was found, so if he had speech problems, it was probably pretty bad, and he probably hadn't rec'd any therapy. Also, that would be too young to have been in school. Also, they are just approximating his age by his size.
I know he was placed in foster care when found and i'm guessing that unless he has displayed a bunch of behavioral problems, he is likely in gaurdianship with a family now. I don't think they will ever be able to legally adopt him out though, not sure of those laws...

I wonder if LE has already cross-referenced infants who went missing and would be a likely age to be this little boy?

Sorry for the double-post, and this adds nothing at all, but his picture looks so much like my DS's biofather (and DS's half-sisters....but not DS himself) that it's eery.

californiacarrie said:
He was 3ish when he was found, so if he had speech problems, it was probably pretty bad, and he probably hadn't rec'd any therapy. Also, that would be too young to have been in school. Also, they are just approximating his age by his size.
I know he was placed in foster care when found and i'm guessing that unless he has displayed a bunch of behavioral problems, he is likely in gaurdianship with a family now. I don't think they will ever be able to legally adopt him out though, not sure of those laws...
Is it me or does this case have some similarities with the "Paloma Unknown" case- except Paloma was seen with an unknown woman

Good points but what I meant about the speech was that he would have been assessed when he was found and they could have taken things from there - I'd love to know how he is doing now and whether police have managed to get any info at all from him.

I hope he can be adopted eventually - it would be such a waste otherwise wouldnt it?

Who/what is the Paloma Unknown case? I did a search on here but came up with nothing except this thread...
Thanks,
lisa

Thanks for the link....how sad for that little girl :(. Of course, it's better than what happens to so many little kids, but still. I'm glad she's with a family that wants her, even though it seems she'll be in legal limbo forever...

Lisahas2cats said:
Thanks for the link....how sad for that little girl :(. Of course, it's better than what happens to so many little kids, but still. I'm glad she's with a family that wants her, even though it seems she'll be in legal limbo forever...
You're Welcome

Here's the NCMEC page for "Paloma": http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=99UN0004&orgPrefix=USIL&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

In 2003, "Paloma" was ruled out as a DNA match to Sabrina Aisenberg

Do they know anything about this little guy yet? I mean who he is or has anybody come forward?

mel36 said:
Do they know anything about this little guy yet? I mean who he is or has anybody come forward?
A woman claimed to be his mom, but what she said didn't check out. I've tried to find updates on him on google- but info's hard to find on him. AMW has also removed his profile on their "Missing Children" page without explanation. I did find mention on this MySpace profile for missing kids: http://www.myspace.com/save_our_kids

He's listed under "Abandoned Children"

Maybe so that he could live a "normal" life without beind identified as "that kid who was found in San Francisco." He's of the age now where that stuff would get frustrating to have to deal with.

sorry to post 3 years after the last post but I just saw this thread for the first time. Poor little boy :( . What was the outcome, was he ever identified?
The child in the second picture looks like the same child aged a year or two. It is so baffling and sad if they never found out who he really is. Did they ever feature his picture on national TV to see if any family come forward?

The bio parent or guardian could have died or been harmed and that's why they're not searching for him. 3 is very young so he might not understand or be able to explain anything, he could even have been a non-English speaker. Wonder if any tourists or immigrants went missing after coming here or anything along those lines?..... he must have a parent or grandparents or other relatives somewhere obviously, maybe they are not aware what's happened?

Does anyone know where I can find current information on this child, since the information is no longer listed on AMW?

Here is a boy that has been missing since 2002
NCMC939490c1.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US
toddlerlg18me.jpg

Though the eyes don't really look the same to me and I think this boy is older.

Anyone know if this little guy has ever been identified. Just came across this thread tonight. So sad!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen
Back