CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a frustrating time trying to see what's going on with this case while scrolling back and forth to read each line of each post. Is anyone else having this trouble, or is it just my screen that's messed up?

Oh, and thanks to all who are keeping us updated. I know it's not your fault the posts are twice as wide as the screen!

Susan

Mine did that on page 3 too. I think because of the pics in the thread. This page seems fine now though.

Thank you!

And doesn't it look like it has a 1/2 pocket at the top that has sunk in?

Salem

Or could it be the outside pockets are partially unzipped. Hard for me to explain but you know how the luggage usually has zippers that have 2 tabs that can meet anywhere on the track?

I'm having a frustrating time trying to see what's going on with this case while scrolling back and forth to read each line of each post. Is anyone else having this trouble, or is it just my screen that's messed up?

Oh, and thanks to all who are keeping us updated. I know it's not your fault the posts are twice as wide as the screen!

Susan
Mine got stretched out on the previous page with the large photos. This page is fine, so far. :)

oh bless TGIRecovered~ I'm sorry you are having issues on the pages......Mine appear to be working fine...

I got the impression it was more of a softer material bag, such as a garment or duffel bag.
I heard it described as possibly a large duffel bag on JVM's show. But if these are actual photos of the bag being posted here, it seems more like a garment bag. What I can't see is how her body could be (intact) inside a folded garment bag. :waitasec:

f.y.i. lots of backpacks have rounded handles like that. I don't think it is a backpack but who knows...

From what I've seen since being on WS, I think it's serious for one reason or another when the ME is brought in and to have all of those people out there for hours. I don't think LE wants to make up drama, etc. IMO. :(

Yes, they treated this MUCH differently than the PCSO did with the dumpsters in Satsuma. I didn't get to see JVM tonight, had some interruptions that threw me off, but have been reading what others said about the live feed... it's almost got to be something. I am praying for her family, they are going to need all the prayers they can get right now.
Btw, it took me a long time to find this thread. I was looking for something else, and just happened to look over and see Sandra's name.

This is very sad.I hope they find her safe somewhere.This doesn't look to good.

Whoever dumped this bag was watching the searchers "if this is connected to the case".

The last time the pond was drained was 10 days ago they said.
imo.

KRON just reported live news conference at 8pm.

http://tracypress.com/content/view/17735/2268/

there will be another presser tonight at eight pm on the container.

(o/t I just got home from community orchesta and could barely play my barritone! Thinking happy thoughts for Sandra...)

From the article..."The container was moved to an undisclosed location, Sgt. Tony Sheneman said. According to news reports, it was transported to the county coroner's office in French Camp. "

Can anyone think of any reason why they would take this container to the coroner's office if there was no indication that it contained remains?

Whoever dumped this bag was watching the searchers "if this is connected to the case".

The last time the pond was drained was 10 days ago they said.
imo.

That's possible. They also said they searched this area this past weekend and the Sunday before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1