CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
recap JVM part with Willy...please? (pretty please?)

Willy referred to J. lunsford case and asked if under trailers searched. TH said she assumed they did search under and KNOW they did seasrch under church.

Hey Willy, we now have a voice to go with your name. :)

About the pastor not being friendly... I've been a member of and visited a lot of Independent Baptist churches and practically all the preachers are very snooty. They also don't believe in joining up with other congregations so there may not be a need to visit with other pastors that much. If this pastor has been married and divorced before the others may not even recognize him.

But didn't F. Williams (the guy that told media of the stolen suitcase) say that the pastor was a "fun-loving guy"?

yup he did! Maintenance man says the oposite. After watching his interview he doesn't strike me as the fun loving type... but than again....he is being viewed by some already as a child killer...I guess he has the right to be a little nervous

yup he did! Maintenance man says the oposite. After watching his interview he doesn't strike me as the fun loving type... but than again....he is being viewed by some already as a child killer...I guess he has the right to be a little nervous

Maybe he's just rude to what he considers the "help"

Does anyone know why we don't have a forum for this case yet?
Did I miss why? TIA

I just don't think so on Tracy60. Perverts? Yes, of course. But warrants have to meet the letter of a very strict law to get LE inside in the first place, and, secondly, the warrants have to be quite specific in what can be seized--the cops couldn't just take things, for example, thought to be related to the murder if the warrant only specified taking a computer and pictures; thirdly, again, Sgt. Sheneman called Sandra's case "an aberration," which Tracy60 certainly isn't, there being sixty of them.

I think the killer was indeed a pervert, but not part of Tracy60, and someone who lived very close to the mhp, if not in it.

Hi,

I saw you - you have a sad story and I am very sad for you now. You did a good job on the show - I am proud to even be corresponding with you.

I think there is some confusion here. "Marcia from PA" was the caller we were listening for, she's not Tiffany Session's mom, who was on the show dressed in red. :)

(PS: great job on JVM!)

Hey Willenfan you did good :D

I was listening!

I'm not sure that we will need a forum. I have this feeling that the investigation will conclude sooner rather than later. Don't ask me why I feel that way, I just do.

I'm not sure that we will need a forum. I have this feeling that the investigation will conclude sooner rather than later. Don't ask me why I feel that way, I just do.

I hope you are right. :crossfingers:

Thanks! I hope someone clips JVM on Youtube so I can re-watch Lol

I appreciate JVM has other shows to cover (unlike NG she spreads her time much better), BUT, does she have to cover OctoIdiot?? She's worthless, IMO. More time on Sandra would be worthwhile.

Is Melissa the granddaughter married to anyone?

Does CA have sunshine laws like Fla???

That's a great question passionflower. I don't remember from other cases that they do have that kind of freedom of information law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1