CA CA -Serial Killer Dorothea Puente dies

I remember watching in horror as this case unfolded. I am sorry, I have no sympathy for her at all. My sympathy lies with the victims and their families.

JMO

I remember having nightmares about this case. There's just something creepy about her and the way everything unfolded. Anyway...my prayers go out to everyone affected by her passing.

Good riddance! I wish cancer would strike down every, single serial killer that ever took a breath on this earth. It certainly happens to more than enough good people who never hurt anyone in their lives!

Prayers to her victims and their families. May they all find some measure of peace now.

good riddance

she got away with far more than she was convicted of IMO

She lived a long life in spite of her crimes but her victims had no chance.

I feel no sympathy for her at all, only the victims of her crimes and their families.

Bye

Goz

My son went to a college party at that house, he didn't know it until he was leaving. It gave him the creeps for days that he was standing around the yard! :eek:

My son went to a college party at that house, he didn't know it until he was leaving. It gave him the creeps for days that he was standing around the yard! :eek:

Quiche: That is creepy...

OMG

Goz

This video explains what she was doing to her tenants. Sick!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FyDSDoMmNA"]Female Murderers (Documentary) - YouTube[/ame]

I've always been curious about the other house she ran a boarding home in, further up F St. They never dug up that yard, just poked around it some. I wouldn't ever want to live in that one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgreen63
Back